Spedale Jr. Photography LLC

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$7,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$7,500 Most Popular Price

Spedale Jr. Photography is a wedding photography operating out of Chipley, Florida. With over two decades of experience, owner Joe Spedale and his creative team are ready to capture every perfect moment from your once-in-a-lifetime celebration. We are a budget-based photography business. Shopping for a photographer can be very stressful and overwhelming with options, prices, prints, and odd fees. Let us help you stress less by learning about your wedding and offering you our services based on your budget & needs. From on-location to prints. You name it, we can do it. Leave the photography to us. Less stress, less worries, we will take it from here. We have the highest quality photography equipment to craft flawless imagery for your perfect moment in time.

Spedale Jr. Photography is available to document weddings of all shapes and styles throughout Northwest Florida. With your unique vision in mind, Joe and his team will provide you with a bespoke photography experience tailored to fit your needs. As well as first-class photography, they also offer professional videography services, allowing you to relive your day from every angle.

• DJ services
  • Prints
  • and so much more.
  • Asian-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Hand-Coloring
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Toning
Negatives
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$7,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Custom Graphics
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Toning
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Mary
    Mary Married on 06/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Impeccable Job. Pictures are like a fairy tale being told.

Spedale Jr. Photography was simply amazing. Picture are absolutely beautiful! Will definitely use him again! His work is impeccable!
    Bridgette E. Married on 08/11/2021

Beach family photos

Beautiful photos and location! He was so great to work with and made the process very easy. We loved them all and appreciate the thought and care that went into the poses and editing. 5 stars and totally recommend! Do it! You won’t regret it.
    Terry K. Married on 04/23/2021

Photographer

Many times I've watched Joe work with his clients. Joe is an expert in photography, editing and most importantly posing singles, couples and groups. This combination will give you an enjoyable experience and memories in the photos he creates for you.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Team

Ric
Ric
Lead Staff Photographer

HI, I'm Ric Lead Staff Photographer with Spedale Jr. Photography LLC. I realized my love of Photography 30+ years ago as a Staff photographer throughout High School and College and continued to increase my skills and love for photography over the following years. I became professionally involved with photography when I met Joe Spedale some 15 years ago. Joe has been an incredible mentor and friend and is an amazing person.

I am proud to be associated with Joe and Spedale Jr. Photography and I will make you and your family this promise. I will do everything possible to assure you, that I deliver photos of you and your family that you will cherish for a lifetime. I look forward to meeting you soon! Thanks, Ric

Joe Spedale
Joe Spedale
Owner

The C.E.O. Director of photography & PPA insured (Member) & Photographer.

Hello, I'm Joe with Spedale Jr. Photography LLC. My wife and I opened the doors to this business in 2013.

Since high school, you would always find a camera in my hands. From a 35mm, now with a fully digital camera on the cutting edge technology with the finest equipment & tailored professional training under my belt.

Now in 2021 we have expanded the business, adding Ric Holt and Terry Kelly as our staff photographers. With the business growing this fast Rachelle Spedale, is now our director of accounting, reservations and logistics. We have also outsourced a few booking agents as well.

With so much talent and the best equipment known to man Spedale Jr. Photography is able to offer some highest quality photos & videos from Northwest Florida has to offer.

Now with 21+ years of photography experience, we are a thriving and successful professional photography business that is ever-expanding the horizon of the industry we serve.

We are known for beach family photography to commercial photography, product photography, and photography work for various real estate companies and their agents. Rental companies like Vacation Rentals PCB, Salty Taps, Mobile Beverage, and House of Henry Irish pub and eater, and so much more.

We also serve as a professional consultant on photography, and video productions throughout Northwest Florida for your marketing needs to help your online presence be seen.

Suppose you require a project you’d like to promote. Let Spedale Jr. Photography help you lead the way. We get it done & we get it done right the first time. Our services are wide and very extensively as follows. Consulting, photography, videography, workshops, video & photo editing, graphic design, marketing, website development & consulting in any of the following. Please let us know if we can help you. Contact us today.

Rachelle Spedale
Rachelle Spedale
Owner

Joe's wife / Director of accounting, reservations and logistics.

I'm Rachelle, I have a degree in business management & accounting I'm also, "Joe's wife" I run the show behind the scenes. That’s right, (“I’m the boss!”) I oversee the booking dept., logistics & payroll, just to name a few hats I wear. I make sure you are connected to one of the talented photographers and or videographers that best suits your needs. I also help set appointments, reminders, logistics & communication with other vendors to ensure we are in the right place at the correct times. “I’m my husband's Siri.” As he says.

I look forward to speaking with you.

-Rachelle

Main Street Tallahassee, FL, 32407
Location of (Spedale Jr. Photography LLC)
839 Glenwood Ave Chipley, FL, 32428

Other vendors in Tallahassee for your wedding