Main Street, Tallahassee, FL 32407 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Deals 2
  • Meet the Team

About Spedale Jr. Photography LLC

The C.E.O. Director of photography & PPA insured (Member) & Photographer.

Hello, I'm Joe with Spedale Jr. Photography LLC. My wife and I opened the doors to this business in 2013.

Since high school, you would always find a camera in my hands. From a 35mm, now with a fully digital camera on the cutting edge technology with the finest equipment & tailored professional training under my belt.

Now in 2021 we have expanded the business, adding Ric Holt and Terry Kelly as our staff photographers. With the business growing this fast Rachelle Spedale, is now our director of accounting, reservations and logistics. We have also outsourced a few booking agents as well.

With so much talent and the best equipment known to man Spedale Jr. Photography is able to offer some highest quality photos & videos from Northwest Florida has to offer.

Now with 21+ years of photography experience, we are a thriving and successful professional photography business that is ever-expanding the horizon of the industry we serve.

We are known for beach family photography to commercial photography, product photography, and photography work for various real estate companies and their agents. Rental companies like Vacation Rentals PCB, Salty Taps, Mobile Beverage, and House of Henry Irish pub and eater, and so much more.

We also serve as a professional consultant on photography, and video productions throughout Northwest Florida for your marketing needs to help your online presence be seen.

Suppose you require a project you’d like to promote. Let Spedale Jr. Photography help you lead the way. We get it done & we get it done right the first time. Our services are wide and very extensive as follows. Consulting, photography, videography, workshops, video & photo editing, graphic design, marketing, website development & consulting in any of the following. Please let us know if we can help you. Contact us today.

Please feel free to reach out to us at 850.832.1390 or you may email us at Joe@SpedaleJr.com

Owner / Photographer / Videographer / Producer / Director, (Spedale Jr. Photography LLC. & Spedale Jr. Productions)

• Asian-owned

Videos 1 Video

7 Reviews for Spedale Jr. Photography LLC

Terry K. · Married on 04/23/2021

Photographer

Many times I've watched Joe work with his clients. Joe is an expert in photography, editing and most importantly posing singles, couples and groups. This combination will give you an enjoyable experience and memories in the photos he creates for you.

Sent on 04/23/2021

Angelica J. · Married on 04/05/2021

Great Great photopher

Amazing quality price couldn't ask for a better photographer

Sent on 04/23/2021

Spedale Jr. Photography LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 275
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1250
    Custom Graphics
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

• Spedale Jr. Photography LLC 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Spedale Jr. Photography LLC 2
    First time clients

Save big if you've never worked with us before.

Team of Spedale Jr. Photography LLC

Ric

Ric

Lead Staff Photographer

HI, I'm Ric Lead Staff Photographer with Spedale Jr. Photography LLC. I realized my love of Photography 30+ years ago as a Staff photographer throughout High School and College and continued to increase my skills and love for photography over the following years. I became professionally involved with photography when I met Joe Spedale some 15 years ago. Joe has been an incredible mentor and friend and is an amazing person.

I am proud to be associated with Joe and Spedale Jr. Photography and I will make you and your family this promise. I will do everything possible to assure you, that I deliver photos of you and your family that you will cherish for a lifetime. I look forward to meeting you soon! Thanks, Ric

Joe Spedale

Joe Spedale

Owner

The C.E.O. Director of photography & PPA insured (Member) & Photographer.

Suppose you require a project you’d like to promote. Let Spedale Jr. Photography help you lead the way. We get it done & we get it done right the first time. Our services are wide and very extensively as follows. Consulting, photography, videography, workshops, video & photo editing, graphic design, marketing, website development & consulting in any of the following. Please let us know if we can help you. Contact us today.

Rachelle Spedale

Rachelle Spedale

Owner

Joe's wife / Director of accounting, reservations and logistics.

I'm Rachelle, I have a degree in business management & accounting I'm also, "Joe's wife" I run the show behind the scenes. That’s right, (“I’m the boss!”) I oversee the booking dept., logistics & payroll, just to name a few hats I wear. I make sure you are connected to one of the talented photographers and or videographers that best suits your needs. I also help set appointments, reminders, logistics & communication with other vendors to ensure we are in the right place at the correct times. “I’m my husband's Siri.” As he says.

I look forward to speaking with you.

-Rachelle

View team

• Main Street Tallahassee, FL, 32407 See on map
    850-805-7938 (Phone number)
    Location of (Spedale Jr. Photography LLC)