Papaya Wedding Planning

Tallahassee, FL View map

In Tallahassee, Florida, Papaya Wedding Planning is an event planner presenting clean and classic wedding designs. If you want a lovely wedding, free of stress, turn to this experienced crew to carry out all that you have envisioned, without having to do the work yourself. Allow Papaya Wedding Planning to pick the proper vendors, pay attention to the finest details, and help you to make informed decisions.

Papaya Wedding Planning offers a few primary packages: day-of, partial and full planning. They’ve planned civil, destination, eco-friendly, and military weddings. The Papaya team of event planners can help out with your ceremony, rehearsal and reception; book them for one or all three, based on your plans and needs.

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military

• Steffany
    Steffany P. Married on 04/10/2022

I cannot imagine planning our wedding without Papaya!

Papaya Wedding Planning and Amy were truly a blessing during our Covid wedding(s)! Our original wedding was scheduled for 3.27.2020; however, Covid-19 had other plans. My husband and I had to make major changes within 2 weeks of our original date due to the every changing quarantine policies - with Amy’s assistance we modified our original plans to an intimate 7 person ceremony and then rescheduled our larger celebration to 10.2.2020. I don’t know how we would have done all of it without Papaya Wedding Planning and Amy! She immediately reach out to all of our vendors, securing the new date and finding replacements when necessary. She kept me calm and sane during all of the craziness and made BOTH of our weddings special!
    Probably the best compliment we can give Amy and Papaya is that we are hiring them to help with my daughter’s upcoming wedding in 2022!!!
    Michelle K. Married on 04/17/2021

Amy is the BEST

Amy was so experienced, flexible, kind...I could go on and on. The whole process was enjoyable. I never had to wonder whether she was on top of it or if I had to follow up. She was in constant communication with me and the other vendors so we were all on the same page. She had a great relationship with all of the vendors we had, and I got the impression that was the case for all vendors in town. On top of that, I had the dreaded thunderstorm, flooded reception that every bride fears of having. But Amy made me feel at ease, she helped me change plans multiple times as we navigated the weather. She was so easy going and went above and beyond anything I could’ve expected from a coordinator. You can tell she’s experienced and has truly seen it all/worked through every scenario. If you are debating which wedding coordinator to use- I’ll make the decision easy- work with Amy!!
    Jim A. Married on 11/11/2020

Amy is absolutely the BEST!

Amazing-simply amazing! That's the only way to describe Amy and her team. We used Amy from the very beginning of the wedding process. She was always available to answer our questions, provide vendor information, secure vendors for us, make appointments, and the list goes on and on. Our daughter's wedding was an outside event and we had a rain plan in place and Amy and her team executed it flawlessly. The entire wedding was wonderful and the perfect day. Everyone said throughout the wedding we all seemed so calm and relaxed, and our response was always "we have Amy--she's absolutely the best!"

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Pricing

Charlotte Fristoe Photography Charlotte Fristoe Photography Wedding Photographers

Hands down, Amy with Papaya is one of my favorite wedding planners in Tallahassee! Mostly because my couples love her and always rave about their experience which ultimately is what matters most. Second to that is my own experience when working with Amy. Amy keeps things running smoothly regardless of what comes up. Amy is always smiling, works efficiently so it always appears she is running early on the timeline, and going the extra mile to take care of the bride and groom and every other person at their wedding. Her designs are flawless and unique to the couple so no two weddings look the same. You will not regret hiring Amy for your wedding and I'd book her very early so you have the best wedding planning experience possible!

Kylene and Ryan Studios Kylene and Ryan Studios Wedding Photographers

We love getting to work with Amy! Her eye for detail is amazing and you can always know that your event will be unique when you hire her. Thank you for always making our job easy too!

Second Street Photography Second Street Photography Wedding Photographers

We have had the pleasure of working with Papaya several times this spring. When we hear she is our clients' wedding planner we are elated because we know it will be a smooth and relaxed wedding day. Amy and her team make you feel as though your best friends are the one's organizing your day. The moment they enter a room all stress or anxiety fades away!

1112 Thomasville Rd, Tallahassee, FL, 32303
8502519308

Appointment Only
Location of (Papaya Wedding Planning)

Other vendors in Tallahassee for your wedding