Dulce Events

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,400 Package Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,400 Package Price

Dulce Events, based in Tallahassee, Florida, is a wedding planning company serving couples in Florida and Georgia. Dulce Events is owned and operated by planners Dania and Christin. With their combined experience of over 20 years creating events in Miami, California, North Florida and Georgia, they will make your wedding vision a reality or help you find your style if you just don't know where to start. Their team will be there on your wedding day to set up and help manage your vendor team so you and your family can relax and enjoy the big day.

Dulce Events offers planning, coordination, and styling services for ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. Services available include helping you find the perfect venue and trusted vendors, planning the style of your special day, guest list management, timelines, venue visits, day-of setup, assistance with vendor arrivals, managing the wedding party, and ensuring everything runs smoothly on your wedding day.

• Full Wedding Weekend Planning

• Showers
  • Rehearsal dinners
  • Proposals
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2400

Which of the following does starting price include?

Setup

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include?

Day-Of Coordination
Setup

What is the hourly rate?

$60

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What decor services do you provide?

Clean Up
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Event Planning
Venue Selection

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What decor items are available?

Backdrops
Candles/Holders
Chalkboards
Signage
Table Runners

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Hope
    Morgan Married on 03/27/2021

Stylish, Creative, Personable and Reliable

As the mother of the bride I hired Dulce Events to make my months before, day of, and night of the wedding less stressful. They worked with our vision for the wedding and added their own touch to area to make the wedding ceremony and reception areas stunning! They are such sweet and friendly ladies and so easy to talk with. They made the whole wedding from beginning to end a smooth enjoyable time for us all. I highly recommend hiring Dulce events for your wedding or celebration.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer B. Married on 03/20/2021

Wonderful Wedding Planning Team!

Having Dulce Events as our wedding planning team was a great experience! They kept me organized throughout the planning process, were very responsive to any questions I had and they are so easy to work with. They brought my vision of my wedding day to life and it was even better than I could have imagined! Our wedding day ran so smoothly because they were there and we could just relax and enjoy the day! I would definitely recommend Dulce Events for any wedding, big or small.

Dulce Events's reply:

Thank you, Jennifer! This means the world to us! We enjoyed your beautiful wedding day, and you and your families were a delight to work with!
  • Julia
    Julia W. Married on 12/12/2020

Could not do without - MUST HAVE!!

I did not want to use a wedding planner. I felt that I wanted to plan the wedding and I could do it alone with friends. However, the closer it got, friends began to flake out and the event became too overwhelming. I was originally going to hire Dulce with the “Day of Set Up” Package. However after realizing I could benefit from their “whole day of package”, and the price was exceptional, I quickly switched. The Dulce team was so detail oriented and professional. They walked with me through every detail. They called all my vendors and arranged the day of schedule with them. They organized the rehearsal. The day of the ceremony, I arrived early and dropped off everything. I then left to spend the day with my daughter. I arrived back at venue to see they executed everything PERFECTLY! In fact, better than perfect. Having professional eyes was everything!! The entire day, they were every where handling everything. They lined us up, cued the DJ, kept everyone and everything on schedule, I just showed up and enjoyed the day. I had no worries. When all over, I left. They completed pickup, and all vendor exits. I absolutely truly could not have done this day without them. My only regret, I should have called sooner!!!

Dulce Events's reply:

Thank you sooo much! We had an amazing day with all of you! Your ideas and planning came together perfectly! Glad we were able to make it happen!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Team

Dania I
Dania I
Lead Planner

I'm Dania - wife, mom and beagle-mom. I'm a planner, organizer and still believe in fairy tale weddings. You can usually find me shopping for great deals around Tallahassee or planning our next event. I love creating a beautiful table setting or perfecting a dessert table. Every wedding is unique and I'm always looking forward to the next one!

Christin G
Christin G
Lead Stylist

I'm Christin - wife, mom and new-mom to a sweet and rambunctious, lab puppy. I'm an artist, floral designer, and love the outdoors. If I'm not on a long hike, you can probably find me in Trader Joe's or at home cooking up a new recipe. I love helping our couples design beautiful weddings and helping the DIY bride arrange everything beautifully. I'll be behind the scenes setting everything up just right!

Killearn Ct Tallahassee, FL, 32309
850-470-1841
Location of (Dulce Events)

Other vendors in Tallahassee for your wedding