Wildflower Event Design

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,600 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,600 Package Price

Wildflower Event Design (W.E.D.) is a wedding planning business based in Tallahassee, Florida, which also serves the Thomasville area. Christie Woodrow, who is the owner of the business, has gained over 12 years of experience in the hospitality industry working with both small and large-scale events. Additionally, Christie knows how to handle all the event logistics and venue management to make wedding planning a breeze for couples. With her free consultations, you can feel confident that she will listen to your needs and plan up a creative way to carry them out.

Wildflower Event Design can help couples plan not only weddings, but also showers and other special events related to the wedding. Christie can provide you with day-of planning, partial planning, or full event design planning. The day-of planning includes coordination for all your wedding-day activities, reception schedule, coordination with your vendors, and more. The partial planning takes care of everything the day-of planning does, along with seating chart setup, timeline for week-of and day-of, budget making, and meeting and acting as liaison for vendor timelines. The full event design is the most comprehensive and covers both the previous packages’ features while also providing couples with full budget planning, creative wedding design, securing contracts, and more.

• When you’re planning what will be the happiest day of your life, Christie Woodrow is
    the woman you want to entrust such joy to".​ - Jonathon McDonald, Engagement Director of Membership - Y.M.C.A.

• "Christie’s work ethic is exceptional, her creativity is boundless and her willingness to do whateveris needed to produce a quality event is admirable". - Gloria Allin, Collegiate Post-Graduate Tutor

• "Christie is not willing to compromise on the quality of food and design that should be expected from the highest quality of Catering and Event professionals". - Lauren Herod, Communication Coordinator - Florida Association of Nurse Practitioners

• "My graduation party went off without a hitch thanks to those from Wildflower! The stress of setting up such a large event can be stressful, but Christie took the reins of the operation and delivered more than I could ever ask.". - Patrick Lynch, FSU Graduate

• "When trying to plan a wedding, there are an insurmountable amount of details to consider. Christie is an expert in the field, and always has just the right answer to your specific questions. I would highly recommend her! ". - Wilson Xu, Teacher

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,600

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,300

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$125

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

2-5 Lead planners and staff on event days

Susan D. Married on 01/01/2022

Christie is the best, hands down!

I’m the mother of the bride and I don’t know what we would have done without Christie. We had to change locations at the last minute and she helped us pivot without batting an eye. She is professional, reliable, knowledgeable, extremely hard working and a pleasure to know! Can’t recommend her enough!
  • JoAnn
    Joann J. Married on 12/18/2021

Best Day Ever

Christie and her team were the best. We had no idea what we were doing. Christie helped us from beginning to end with time lines, vendor recommendations, venues and so much more. We provided her and her team with the bride’s vision for the wedding and they exceeded our expectations.
  • Erin
    Erin T. Married on 12/04/2021

Above and Beyond

Hiring Christie was the best decision I’ve ever made. I thought I could plan the wedding but I was so wrong. She was absolutely perfect. Her communication was great, especially when I was overwhelmed; she would give me space but still be there for support. Planning a wedding during a pandemic is never easy but she made it so much more stress-less. When it came to the day of, she was ON IT! Dealing with vendors that were difficult and putting out little fires left and right all while still making it a beautiful day for us. I would recommend her to every single person I know and I already have been! 100/100 you need her for your event!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

Wildflower Event Design 1
Exclusive
Wildflower Event Design 2
Discount

Like us on Facebook (Wildflower Event Design in Tallahassee, Florida) or Follow us on Instagram (@wildflowereventdesign) to recieve $50 off the planning package of your choice!

Tallahassee Tallahassee, FL, 32304
1-850-629-5646
Location of (Wildflower Event Design)

Other vendors in Tallahassee for your wedding