Wildflower Event Design Reviews

10 | Tallahassee, FL

10 Reviews for Wildflower Event Design

Michelle D. · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Yes she can!

Christie at WildFlower Event Design will work smarter and harder for you. She was the coordinator at my son's wedding and it went off without a hitch. She even was intuitive enough to bring me waterproof mascara and remover wipes for it! She also had a clear umbrella in case the weather changed. This attention to detail comes by her ability to think on her feet and plan ahead! Just what you want for a stress free occasion.

Sent on 09/21/2020

Alina · Married on 12/05/2020

Christie to the Rescue!

Do yourself a favor & hire Christie! From the start she was professional, kind, & on top of everything. I couldn’t have asked for much more from a wedding planner/coordinator. One of the best decisions I ever made!!!

Sent on 12/08/2020
  • Tavia

Tavia · Married on 09/05/2020

Someone of can trust with your special day

Christie was a pleasure to work with. She takes time out to understand your vision and creates a comfortable line of communication that is clear and concise. For someone who stresses over details, which every brides does...Christie was someone I felt I could trust to get things right and she did! I appreciate her organization and efficiency. I strongly recommend her and her team for your event.

Sent on 12/14/2020

Max K. · Married on 03/20/2020

Phenomenal

Christie in particular was very professional with me from the moment we first met. She had amazing time management and was on top of every task

Sent on 03/20/2020

Anne L. · Married on 02/27/2020

Professional and extremely creative

In my business I work with many planners. Wildflower Event Design is one of the best! Professional and creative, a joy to work with!

Sent on 03/20/2020
  • Lily

Lily W. · Married on 01/07/2020

Excellent, thoughtful, compassionate vendor

As a wedding officiant, my number one concern is whether vendors will handle their tasks smoothly enough to allow the couple to focus on each other. Weddings can be fun parties, but the most important part is giving two people the quiet moments to solemnly and joyfully cement their bond. Christie with Wildflower Event Design is exactly that kind of vendor. She was excellent at staying in touch with and coordinating our whole vendor team and setting a calming stage for a beautiful, emotional wedding for a couple facing unexpected challenges in 2020. Christie is a pleasure to work with and provides timely, complete communication. Her attention to detail is fantastic. All this she does with a heart for the couple before her and compassion for the entire community around them.

Sent on 08/25/2020
  • Golden

Golden E. · Married on 01/06/2020

A "MUST HAVE" for Brides-Wonderful Planner

Christie is so great at bringing your vision to life and adding that "extra little touch" to make your wedding stand out!! She has so much good energy and she's full of creative ideas. Her attention to details are top notch and she goes the extra mile to make your vision come to life!! She is Definitely a "Must Have" for Brides.

Sent on 11/08/2020
  • Hannah

Hannah A. · Married on 11/23/2019

Christie is the best!

Christie was a joy to work with! She went above and beyond to ensure our wedding was perfect! She was by my side every step of the way and helped me and my husband through the whole wedding process, while planning her own wedding as well!! Christie was the best planner for us, and Trenton and I knew that the moment we met her! We are glad she was there on our special day.

Sent on 11/27/2019
  • Shannette

Shannette C. · Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding Event in Georgia

I had the opportunity to partner with Wildflower Event Design at a wedding in Georgia. Christy paid attention to details and was hands on with the Bride. Christy handled 'little hiccups' with expertise and grace. I recommend Christy and Wildflower Event Design to make your vision a reality.

Sent on 12/18/2019

Kris · Married on 07/07/2018

Highly Recommended

Christie and I partnered together at a wedding and she was great! She was super attentive to the bride, making sure to calm down any wedding day jitters she may have had. Her ability to pay attention to details is amazing! This is especially helpful when there is a limited time. I highly recommend Christie to any bride who wants their wedding day to be amazing!

Sent on 11/27/2019