N Monroe Street, Tallahassee, FL 32303 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,200
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 20

About Champagne Pop Events

Champagne Pop Events is a wedding-planning service based out of Tallahassee, Florida. Serving soon-to-be newlyweds across the Sunshine State and South Georgia, this company is passionate about realizing their clients’ marital visions. Owner and lead planner Molly is famed for her organizational skills and creative planning approach. Eager to translate your ideas into realities, she strives to orchestrate an event that echoes your unique spark.

From rehearsal to reception, Champagne Pop Events can arrange every stage of your special occasion. Committed to inclusivity, Molly can plan weddings of all types, including religious, interfaith, and secular. She offers a series of packages tailored to suit a range of preferences, from the Day-Of Coordination bundle to the Partial Planning option. All packages feature a fixed base of services, including:

• Consultations
  • Budget management
  • Creation of timelines and to-do lists
  • Rehearsal coordination
Follow Champagne Pop Events on

Other couples have also viewed

• Sweet Tea Events

Photos 18 Photos
Videos 2 Videos

18 Reviews for Champagne Pop Events

Jim G. · Getting married on 09/11/2021

Champagne Pop Events Is Fantastic!

Molly is the absolute very best! She and the Champagne Pop Events team were organized, courteous and passionate about every aspect of the wedding. She managed the venue, the vendors, the guests and a 21-person wedding party with style and grace. She removed any and all wedding concerns from our family and was instrumental in making our daughter's special day perfect. We are so glad we hired Molly and you will be too!

Sent on 12/10/2020

Champagne Pop Events's reply:

Dear Mr. Glass, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; my team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thank you for your kind words!

Allison F. · Married on 03/01/2021

The BEST wedding decision we made!

Working with Champagne Pop to plan and execute our wedding was THE BEST decision we made during the planning process. If you are looking for a wedding planner, look no further because Molly is a GEM! I truly believe my wedding would not have been as perfect as it was without her and her team at Champagne Pop. From the day that my husband I decided to work with Molly we felt fully supported in every step of the planning process and communication was open and easy. We planned our Tallahassee wedding from West Palm Beach and the distance was never an issue since Molly was so easy to communicate with and always there if we needed something. One thing I was looking for in a wedding planner was somebody to have my back and step in to support me if any issues were to arise. Molly exceeded that expectation and was quick to assist with any hiccups along the way. Another thing I love about working with Molly is that she was so on top of all the details. I have a Type A personality and I appreciate how organized and thorough she was with everything. From preparing a diagram of the reception area, to a personalized checklist of tasks to be completed by month, I was so impressed with the details and the personalization made me feel valued. I know that other people were planning weddings at the same time as us, but I always felt that Molly was attentive of our needs. On the day of our wedding her and her team executed everything so perfectly and I can honestly say I had the wedding of my dreams. We received so many compliments on how smoothly everything went and I attribute that to Champagne Pop! If you are looking for a wedding planner who truly puts her heart into your event to make it everything you want it to be, then work with Champagne Pop because you will not be disappointed.
    I will be recommending Champagne Pop to anyone who needs a wedding planner.

Sent on 03/30/2021
  • Ricky

Ricky · Married on 11/21/2020

Groom of the bride

Can not recommend enough! Can not say enough things about Molly and Champagne Pop Events! Super professional, super detail oriented, and a smooth operator! She took so much weight off my wife’s shoulders and for that I can not thank her enough! The fact that she handled my crazy groomsmen with such grace and organization alone is enough reason to give this awesome group five stars over and over again! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Sent on 12/10/2020

Champagne Pop Events's reply:

Gosh, I’m so grateful for your kind words. It’s always so refreshing to hear that we are doing a good job! I am really happy to hear that you enjoyed your wedding day and that we made it an easy process for Meredyth as well as you and your groomsmen :)

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Champagne Pop Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1300
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2200
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 85
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• The Hanging Gardens Wedding Florists

As a wedding florist, I absolutely enjoyed working with Molly this year. Molly is such a "sunshine" person. She can make you feel good and happy simply by talking to you with her sweet, calm, and soft voice. She is a very genuine person and give 100% to her couples. Besides, Molly is a very organized, responsive, and always available to answer any questions other vendors may have during a wedding preparation. Molly, is definitely one of the top wedding coordinators in the area and on my personal list! Don't waste you time and book her right away if she is available on your wedding date!

• The Hair Days Wedding Hair & Makeup

Working with Molly was a breeze! She communicates, is quick to respond, extremely coordinated - all characteristics of a professional, reliable event coordinator! I hope to work with her more in the future and would recommend her services to any brides & grooms looking for a smooth, stress free wedding day.

• N Monroe Street Tallahassee, FL, 32303 See on map
    6197707231 (Phone number)
    Location of (Champagne Pop Events)