Norfolk, VA 23503 Map · Phone number

About Champagne Pop Events

Whether you're newly engaged & starting to envision your perfect wedding day or you just want a reason to celebrate, Champagne Pop Events will help you organize any and every detail ensuring the planning process and celebration day is stress-free and unforgettable! With our professional and personalized assistance, you will be able to focus on enjoying your joyous occasion & being able to breathe easy knowing we are taking care of every detail.

Follow Champagne Pop Events on

Champagne Pop Events 5
Champagne Pop Events 6
Champagne Pop Events 7

Katherine Peck · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Seamless & Perfect Wedding for a DIY Type-A Bride!

I was a bridesmaid in a wedding where Molly and her assistant Nicole were the wedding coordinators. It was one of the most seamless weddings I had ever experienced. They were so on top of things that the bride and all of us bridesmaids were able to fully enjoy the day and experience without any stress or mishaps. This was no easy task either because our girlfriend is definitely a DIY type-A bride so there were a ton of little and big details that they had to pull together. Molly was also so incredibly sweet and fun to work with, all the girls couldn't stop talking about how impressed we were with her. I highly recommend Molly and her team if you want a flawless and fun wedding!

Sent on 06/22/2019
    Champagne Pop Events 8
    Champagne Pop Events 9

Amy Springer · Married on 06/14/2019

This experience made me want to get married all over again. I realized just how much Molly and her assistants brought to the table.

From the moment we stepped off the bus at the venue, Molly and her Crew were ready. They made everyone feel excited and ready for the big day. Her big smile and her “I’ve got it” attitude made the special touches on this very important day.

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Emily

Emily Emshwiller · Married on 06/14/2019

10/10 for a wedding planner!

I was a bridesmaid in a wedding with Molly and it went seamlessly. Since a hurricane derailed the first wedding date, I heard nothing but amazing things about how Molly helped reschedule and plan for the make up wedding date. From her professionalism to gentle and calm demeanor, there isn’t much more I would want for a wedding day. Molly was so great to work with - from ceremony details, to reception timelines, she went above and beyond to make us all feel prepared and relaxed. From the moment we pulled up to the venue to get dressed and take photos, we were all welcomed by Molly’s contagious smile and bubbly personality, which is a welcomed surprise for anxious brides and bridesmaids. While working hard to make sure everything went according to planned, she still managed to laugh and dance with us bridesmaids and genuinely cared that we were all having a great time. I wish I knew about molly when i got married, because she would have made my wedding experience so much better. Molly is great and would be an excellent addition to your wedding day!

Sent on 06/23/2019

• What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• The Hanging Gardens
    The Hanging Gardens Wedding Florists

As a wedding florist, I absolutely enjoyed working with Molly this year. Molly is such a "sunshine" person. She can make you feel good and happy simply by talking to you with her sweet, calm, and soft voice. She is a very genuine person and give 100% to her couples. Besides, Molly is a very organized, responsive, and always available to answer any questions other vendors may have during a wedding preparation. Molly, is definitely one of the top wedding coordinators in the area and on my personal list! Don't waste you time and book her right away if she is available on your wedding date!

• The Hair Days
    The Hair Days Wedding Hair & Makeup

Working with Molly was a breeze! She communicates, is quick to respond, extremely coordinated - all characteristics of a professional, reliable event coordinator! I hope to work with her more in the future and would recommend her services to any brides & grooms looking for a smooth, stress free wedding day.

• Norfolk, 23503 See on map