Champagne Pop Events

Tallahassee, FL View map
$2,200 Package Price

$2,200 Package Price

Champagne Pop Events is a wedding-planning service based out of Tallahassee, Florida. Serving soon-to-be newlyweds across the Sunshine State and South Georgia, this company is passionate about realizing their clients’ marital visions. Owner and lead planner Molly is famed for her organizational skills and creative planning approach. Eager to translate your ideas into realities, she strives to orchestrate an event that echoes your unique spark.

From rehearsal to reception, Champagne Pop Events can arrange every stage of your special occasion. Committed to inclusivity, Molly can plan weddings of all types, including religious, interfaith, and secular. She offers a series of packages tailored to suit a range of preferences, from the Day-Of Coordination bundle to the Partial Planning option. All packages feature a fixed base of services, including:

• Consultations
  • Budget management
  • Creation of timelines and to-do lists
  • Rehearsal coordination
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,300

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$85

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Katie B. Married on 03/19/2022

Hand off the stress, hire them!

I'm not going to lie, at first I thought I would be able to handle everything myself when I started planning my wedding, but as we got further into the process we realized we needed to bring in the professionals to make sure we had everything covered. We hired Molly for our day of and I do not regret it one bit. I was determined to have my wedding outside, on a day full of showers, and Molly and Kaycee made it happen. Everything went smoothly, everything was set up perfectly, and Molly is an expert veil tosser for those gorgeous photos. I am so appreciative of these ladies, I don't know what I would have done without them!
  • Nancy
    Nancy L. Married on 02/26/2022

Best wedding planner ever!

Molly and her team deserve a rating beyond just five stars! Words cannot describe how perfect our wedding was.

Leo and I are so grateful we found Champagne Pop Events. Molly and her team were professional, dedicated, organized, and an overall great group of women to work with. Our vision was executed beyond our expectations (I cried so much at the first look of our reception). CPE ensured that we enjoyed our wedding as a newly married couple and that everything went smoothly behind the scenes. I highly suggest getting CPE as your wedding planner. Molly's guidance, advice, and recommendations were very helpful and valuable. It definitely helped calm my nerves and stress.

Just like Leo and I would choose each other over and over again, we would choose Molly and the rest of the CPE team over and over again. We love y'all and are forever grateful!!!
    Jim G. Married on 09/11/2021

Champagne Pop Events Is Fantastic!

Molly is the absolute very best! She and the Champagne Pop Events team were organized, courteous and passionate about every aspect of the wedding. She managed the venue, the vendors, the guests and a 21-person wedding party with style and grace. She removed any and all wedding concerns from our family and was instrumental in making our daughter's special day perfect. We are so glad we hired Molly and you will be too!

Champagne Pop Events's reply:

Dear Mr. Glass, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; my team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thank you for your kind words!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

The Hanging Gardens The Hanging Gardens Wedding Florists

As a wedding florist, I absolutely enjoyed working with Molly this year. Molly is such a "sunshine" person. She can make you feel good and happy simply by talking to you with her sweet, calm, and soft voice. She is a very genuine person and give 100% to her couples. Besides, Molly is a very organized, responsive, and always available to answer any questions other vendors may have during a wedding preparation. Molly, is definitely one of the top wedding coordinators in the area and on my personal list! Don't waste you time and book her right away if she is available on your wedding date!

The Hair Days The Hair Days Wedding Hair & Makeup

Working with Molly was a breeze! She communicates, is quick to respond, extremely coordinated - all characteristics of a professional, reliable event coordinator! I hope to work with her more in the future and would recommend her services to any brides & grooms looking for a smooth, stress free wedding day.

N Monroe Street Tallahassee, FL, 32303
6197707231
Location of (Champagne Pop Events)

Other vendors in Tallahassee for your wedding