The Hanging Gardens

Virginia Beach, Virginia View map

The Hanging Gardens is a florist in Virginia Beach, Virginia, offering floral décor for weddings and other events. Viktoriya designs imaginative and artistic floral creations brimming with colors, textures and other design elements, all worthy of your momentous day. Unique to this business is their pursuit of sustainable floral design, including repurposing of floral arrangements throughout your wedding event.

Products Offered

The Hanging Gardens specializes in feminine and romantic free-shape floral designs with organic flare, personalized to you and your floral décor vision. In addition to full-service wedding packages, The Hanging Gardens offers an elopement floral package and services for bridal shoots. As you select the package fitting of your needs, know that both a-la-carte and full-service floral design experiences are available and can include the following items:

• Altar decor
  • Flower crowns
  • Flower girl baskets
  • Flower petals
  • Table arrangements

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$230

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$110

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$120

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$180

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Crowns
Flower Petals

• Sarah
    Sarah N. Married on 10/10/2021

Wedding Florist of my Dreams!

Flowers are the most important part of decor for any wedding. From our first phone call to an immediate follow up email, Viktoryia was extremely knowledgeable and professional but most importantly very organized and her attention to detail is outstanding. She completely captured my vision and was by my side for not only the floral process but the wedding planning as well! She helped guide me to bring everything together to flow perfectly. I dont even have words for how beautiful the flower arrangements were but the entire wedding everyone was obsessing over them! She is truly a gem in this industry and anyone who has worked with her is lucky enough to know that. She truly has a special talent and I feel so fortunate we were able to work with her! I can not wait to have another event so we can work with Viktoryia again!
  • Emily
    Emily L. Married on 08/14/2021

Exceeded our expectations!

Viktoriya is a dream to work with and is talented beyond belief! She is extremely professional and responsive and made us feel at ease from the moment we booked with her. We 10/10 could not recommend Viktoriya and Fleur Avenue Events highly enough as her excellent work speaks for itself - our florals have continuously been one of the most complemented elements of our wedding day! We even met up prior to our wedding and she intently listened to our vision for the day and came up with a floral mood board for our input and we honestly didn't change a thing - you won't regret TRUSTING her recommendations and letting her work her magic!!
    Samantha K. Married on 06/08/2021

Intuitive, creative and professional

Viktoriya exceeded our expectations from start to finish. She was patient with our last minute wedding changes due to Covid and arrived with beautiful arrangements that were exactly what I envisioned. I thought I would have to buy my own candles, but she brought the most perfect candles and candle holders to bring the whole table together. She was professional from the first email, always quickly responding to messages and staying in touch on important details. The detail in her proposal deck made me feel like she really understood what we were looking for and that her style was complimentary to our vision for the day. It rained on our wedding day and she was quick to come up with an alternative for the arch that was intended to be outside but had to be moved under a tent. Even with the last minute unplanned change, it was still absolutely stunning.

If you're looking for beautiful arrangements for the modern wedding, look no further. Not only is Viktoriya incredibly easy to work with, she really understands what todays' brides are looking for and has the intuition to listen to your requests, look at your inspiration photos and create arrangements that are unique and personalized. I wish I could have her flowers at my house every day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Jamie & Sydney
    88 photos · 12/29/2018

A Queen's Touch Events A Queen's Touch Events Wedding Planners

The Hanging Garden has an eye for their clients floral design needs.

Champagne Pop Events Champagne Pop Events Wedding Planners

If your looking for a wedding florist who is personable & reasonable, Viktoriya with The Hanging Gardens is wonderful to work with. I've had the pleasure of working with her and would highly recommend her to any of my brides for uniquely designed wedding florals. Her work is beautiful!

Sweet Adeline by Jenn Marie Sweet Adeline by Jenn Marie Wedding Photographers

Viktoriya is such a talented person! Every floral design she comes up with is absolutely beautiful, and her attention to detail and drive to make her clients happy has no end! If you’re looking for a unique and stunning bouquet in the Virginia Beach are, Viktoriya will most definitely not disappoint!

Virginia Beach Virginia Beach, Virginia, 23454
Location of (The Hanging Gardens)

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding