Virginia Floral Design & Events

4949 Rutherford Rd Suite 101 irginia Beach, Virginia, Virginia Beach, VA 23455 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Virginia Floral Design & Events

Virginia Floral Design & Events is a wedding planning and Floral design company located in Virginia Beach, Virginia. Founder Tina Dolan is passionate about collaborating with couples to realize their wedding vision. Along with her dedicated team, she will put you at ease knowing she will make your wedding and special event dreams come true.

In terms of planning your wedding or special event, the team at Virginia Floral Design & Events will intently listen to the details that form the vision you have for your special day. Following the initial discussion they will craft a visual proposal highlighting the details that bring your vision to life. Tina and her team will be with you every step of the way to ensure every detail of every boutonnière, every bouquet, every table arrangement and every flower installation represents your style and brings to life your vision.

Follow Virginia Floral Design & Events on
jocelyn 7 51 1887609 160608707496482

5 Reviews for Virginia Floral Design & Events

• Linds

Linds M · Married on 09/26/2020

It doesn’t get better than Tina!

After I had to reschedule my large wedding to the following year due to COVID, my now-husband and I didn’t want to wait that long to tie the knot. Tina truly saved our day and went above and beyond through the entire process. She was incredibly responsive, flexible, and creative, and I’d recommend anyone looking into wedding florals/event needs to just reach out! She cares for each of her customers as if it were her own wedding, bringing your vision to life. THANK YOU TINA!!!!

Sent on 11/08/2020

Virginia Floral Design & Events's reply:

You are so kind. You are a beautiful couple and I feel honored to have played a small part in making your wedding magical. I wish you both a lifetime of health, happiness and prosperity. Tina

Jocelyn · Married on 09/18/2020

My wedding day was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined!

I have nothing but great things to say about Tina and her Team! Tina really listened to my wedding vision and made it even better than i would have ever imagined! Her flower arrangements, bouquets and greenery were soo beautiful and whimsical and the flower alter was just breathtaking! I would have taken the alter home if it wasn’t so big. The flowers also smelled wonderful- I received so many compliments from My guests. Tina was also very responsive to my Millions of questions/emails that i felt confident that my wedding day was going to be beautiful. Tina is also thoughtful and kind and my husband and I had a very nice wedding gift waiting for us on our porch before the wedding. Tina and her team really delivered the day of the wedding with set up. She also came back at the end of the night to take all votives/vases/number holders that were hers; I didn’t have to worry about bringing those items back. I love her unique And whimsical arrangements; very different from other top rated florists; who I have looked at before; but had the same generic ideas for my wedding. My husband and I are so happy we chose Virginia Floral Designs. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/21/2020

Virginia Floral Design & Events's reply:

Jocelyn,
    It was such a pleasure watching your friends and family working together to set up the venue. You have a beautiful family and I am grateful for the opportunity to play a small part in making your wedding day memorable.

Virginia Floral Design & Events FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 195
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 90
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 20
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 90
    $ 250
    $ 2000
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
    Wholesale/Bulk
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Single Flowers

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Virginia Floral Design & Events 1
    Military, Fire, Rescue & Police
    10% discount to military service members, fire rescue and police officials.

• 4949 Rutherford Rd Suite 101 irginia Beach, Virginia Virginia Beach, VA, 23455 See on map
    757-330-4361 (Phone number)
    Location of (Virginia Floral Design & Events)