Black Creek Flowers & Sweets

Mechanicsville, VA View map

$1,957 Typical Price

Black Creek Flowers is operated by a husband and wife team. With several years of combined experience, Cameron and Erica Hutchison decided to open their own florist in their hometown of Mechanicsville. Erica studied Business at Longwood University and Cameron works full time as a Lieutenant Fire Fighter.

We serve the Central Virginia area, but we travel for weddings! We boast a fresh, shabby-chic design style, but work with all themes, tastes, and budgets!

Our company is based on the belief that the customers' needs are of the utmost importance. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. Our reviews say it all! And be sure to check out our image gallery.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$170.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$60.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$11.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1957

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Nautical
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

• Glynis
    Glynis C. Married on 09/04/2021

Gorgeous florals and a dream to work with!

Erica is a truly talented floral artist. On top of that, she is a dream to work with. My fiance and I came to our first meeting with her having pretty vague ideas about what we wanted and she took that and ran with it and came up with a floral plan that we are so excited about!

We've also, unfortunately, had to postpone our wedding because of the coronavirus and she happily agreed to move with us to our new date and didn't ask anything extra of us.

I cannot recommend Black Creek more highly!
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 08/28/2021

Absolutely perfect!

Erica was so incredibly kind and easy to work with! The florals on my wedding day were so beautiful and exactly what I wanted. Each email exchange with Erica was so pleasant and she never made me feel like I was annoying her with my various questions or changes! She was also incredibly easy to work with when changing my overall vision from Fall to Summer after postponing! Highly recommend her for your wedding or next event! Thank you Erica!
  • Jessica
    Jessica M. Married on 06/11/2021

One Word: Amazing

Erica is way more than a florist to me. She is one of my best friends and she was a bridesmaid in my wedding. She took on the role of bridesmaid and she did the flowers for my wedding. This was no small task, especially since the wedding was in the OBX! The flowers were literally PERFECT! The centerpieces, the garland, the arbor, the bouquets, the cake flowers- everything was gorgeous! Cameron was a HUGE help too in setting everything up at the venue while us ladies were doing our thing getting ready. After working with Erica for years, it was finally my turn to get to hold the bridal bouquet for my own wedding and that moment was so special to me!! Thank you, Erica, (and Cameron)!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

27 photos · 07/18/2020
  • Ginger & Daniel
    40 photos · 07/06/2019

Stylish Events Stylish Events Wedding Planners

Erica is wonderful to work with! She not only has great prices but is knowledgeable and so creative!

Bud Johnson Photography Bud Johnson Photography Wedding Photographers

Erica & Ashley are such kind and fun girls to work with! They are incredibly talented in the floral department! They have put together some gorgeous arrangements for many weddings we've photographed and they always have a smile on their face when they're setting things up and dropping bouquets off. They helped us with a styled shoot - we didn't even know what we wanted and they pulled out the perfect option on the first attempt! We highly recommend them for your special day!!

7999 Creighton Pkwy Mechanicsville, 23111

Monday-Friday 9-6; Saturday 9-2
Location of (Black Creek Flowers & Sweets)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding