7999 Creighton Pkwy, Mechanicsville, VA 23111 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Black Creek Flowers & Sweets

Black Creek Flowers is operated by a husband and wife team. With several years of combined experience, Cameron and Erica Hutchison decided to open their own florist in their hometown of Mechanicsville. Erica studied Business at Longwood University and Cameron works full time as a Lieutenant Fire Fighter.

We serve the Central Virginia area, but we travel for weddings! We boast a fresh, shabby-chic design style, but work with all themes, tastes, and budgets!

Our company is based on the belief that the customers' needs are of the utmost importance. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. Our reviews say it all! And be sure to check out our image gallery.

Follow Black Creek Flowers & Sweets on

Black Creek Flowers & Sweets 6
Black Creek Flowers & Sweets 7
  • Kelley

Kelley Beck · Married on 08/31/2019

Made my vision come true

Erica is amazing!! From start to finish she made me feel at ease. Her professionalism was superb! I'm not a huge flower person but I knew what I wanted and she took the time to explain to me the types of flowers and show examples, along with making my vision come true. She went above and beyond for me. She made my day truly special and perfect! I'm still talking about my flowers and still in love with them!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Annabelle

Annabelle Mills · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful flowers!

I would recommend Erica to anyone! She is kind, knowledgeable, and was able to create the exact bouquets and floral arrangements that I had in mind. Her pricing is very reasonable and she was so easy to work with. I could not be happier with how the flowers for our event turned out!

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Haley

Haley Morris · Married on 05/04/2019

Erica is incredibly talented

Erica is incredible OH MY GOODNESS. Saying she is talented is a serious understatement. I gave her a budget and color scheme I had in mind for my flowers. Other than that I was pretty clueless on what I wanted and needed for my wedding. Erica gave such helpful recommendations and guided me through the planning process in a way that I could easily understand and wasn’t overwhelmed by. We gave each guest a succulent as their favor and Erica was able to order 230+ succulents for me no problem. She made incredible wine barrel flower displays as our reception was at a winery. My favorite thing she did was flowers going up the tree at our ceremony as we got married under that very tree. I would have paid double what she charged. Our guests commented non stop about the flowers and are still talking about the tree wrap she did! Thank you Erica for making our wedding unforgettable!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Black Creek Flowers & Sweets FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 170.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 11.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,957.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Real Weddings

• Stylish Events
    Stylish Events Wedding Planners

Erica is wonderful to work with! She not only has great prices but is knowledgeable and so creative!

• Bud Johnson Photography
    Bud Johnson Photography Wedding Photographers

Erica & Ashley are such kind and fun girls to work with! They are incredibly talented in the floral department! They have put together some gorgeous arrangements for many weddings we've photographed and they always have a smile on their face when they're setting things up and dropping bouquets off. They helped us with a styled shoot - we didn't even know what we wanted and they pulled out the perfect option on the first attempt! We highly recommend them for your special day!!

• 7999 Creighton Pkwy Mechanicsville, 23111 See on map