Bud Johnson Photography

Savannah, GA View map
$4,500 Most Popular Price

$4,500 Most Popular Price

I capture each genuine moment as it unfolds and craft breathtaking, natural images for you to cherish for years to come. I will be the one with a smile on the whole wedding day, getting to know your wedding party and family, and guiding you and your crew in order to get the BEST photos!! I love hearing your love story and getting to know you! I would be thrilled to be a part of your big day! Let's chat and see if we're the perfect fit for your big day!

*P.S. I was the artist formerly known as "Common Spark Media" when we lived in VA as you'll see in the reviews below ;)

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,500

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Slideshow
Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

Holly Married on 05/14/2021

Best of the best!!

There are truly no words for how great it was to work with Bud on the day of. He has the most calming demeanor and kept me on a timeline without being pushy. That is worth everything to a stressed bride!!! He also let us see sneak perks of photos during the reception which meant so much to us. Sarah was so wonderful to communicate with. She was fast to respond and helped Bud prepare for our big day! Can’t thank them enough for what a great job they did and I will tell all my brides to choose them! All my family and friends mentioned how great of a vendor Bud was, which is big to say since my father photographed weddings for 40 years! Bud far exceeds every expectation you have!
  • Liz
    Liz Married on 10/11/2020

Bud and Sarah are the Tops!

Working with Bud Johnson and his wife Sarah was the best decision I made when it came to wedding vendors. The wedding day realllyyy does fly by and although we had a complete wedding weekend of events, the wedding day was still a blur! I am sooooo happy I had bud there to capture every single moment in the day. Although he was just one man, I was amazed at how many angles and views and photos he took. He was truly a pleasure to have by our side on on one of the most important days of our lives and his artistic expression and passion and care he has truly shined in our photos. Thank you so much Bud and Sarah!

Bud Johnson Photography's reply:

Thank you SO much!!! This means the world to us! We're so glad that Bud was able to be a joy to you on your special day!! Y'all make one awesome couple!!
  • Nicole
    Nicole C. Married on 03/07/2020

Wonderful Wedding Photographer and Great Experience - Highly Recommended!

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Bud! Bud and his wife, Sarah, were very responsive during the planning process. When I reached out to them, I knew I was going to get a quick and helpful response. I felt the same way on our wedding day. Bud was there for everything and very attentive to our needs that day. My husband isn’t particularly fond of taking pictures for extended periods of time, but he and his groomsmen had a blast taking their pictures with Bud. All of our guest loved him too. Several of our friends even said they were going to reach out to him about hiring him for their own events. We can’t express enough how much we loved working with Bud. Bud is so talented and captured it all—beautiful bride and groom pictures, large family photos, fun cigar pictures, and wild dance party pictures. You can tell Bud has a passion for what he does. We would highly recommend hiring Bud for your special event! He is talented, responsive, reliable, and so much fun! Thank you, Bud and Sarah!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• Christine & Jason
    30 photos · 01/18/2020

Makeup by Ravishing Makeup by Ravishing Wedding Hair & Makeup

Common Spark Media is fantastic! Their images are beautiful and as a MUA it is great to be able to show your work through great pictures!

V&W Events V&W Events Wedding Planners

Bud with Common Spark Media is on the top of my list for photographers that I refer! Every photographer has a unique style and approach. Bud's style is by far one of my favorites! His photos grace my website from my bride Stephanie's wedding in 2014 and I couldn't be happier with how they turned out. To capture your special day, call Common Spark Media!

White Dress by Greta Kay White Dress by Greta Kay Wedding Dresses

I have had the opportunity to work with Bud of Common Spark Media on multiple styled shoots and he was the official photographer of my boutique grand opening. His passion for his craft is palpable and he is clearly well respected by his professional peers. He spends a great deal of time honing his art and collaborating with other creatives to enhance his skill and teach what he knows as well. He has a wonderful ability to bring out the best of the individuals that he is shooting. His images are emotive and rich. He is well traveled and the perfect choice for destination wedding photography as well as local venues. I would highly recommend Common Spark Media to captures wedding and special event memories.

16 Lee Hall Drive Savannah, GA, 31419
Location of (Bud Johnson Photography)

Bud Johnson Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Bud Johnson Photography include in the starting price?

Bud Johnson Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Bud Johnson Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Bud Johnson Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Slideshow
  • Albums
  • Prints

What photography styles does Bud Johnson Photography offer?

Bud Johnson Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Bud Johnson Photography offer?

Bud Johnson Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Bud Johnson Photography offer for wedding events?

Bud Johnson Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Bud Johnson Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Bud Johnson Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding