Tangible Traditions Photography

Savannah, GA View map Visit website
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

Tangible Traditions Photography takes all of life's traditions and turns them into tangible memories-- your wedding being one of the most important ones! Stop, take a deep breath, and smile! You are getting married to the partner of your dreams; CONGRATULATIONS!!! Planning a wedding can be such a stressful and daunting task. I take joy in making your photography experience easy, fun, and stress free.

Sessions with me from your proposal, to the bachelorette night out downtown, to the wedding day itself, will be relaxed and enjoyable. I take pride in capturing and creating moments instead of over-posing my clients- I use the term "clients" loosely, do not be surprised when we become friends and grandma tries to adopt me into the family by sharing her coveted pie recipe....

As you can tell, I can be described as down-to-earth and even a bit silly at times. I am however a serious perfectionist, and nothing would make me happier than to produce the wedding gallery of your dreams for you. I use a photojournalism approach to ensure we document all the details of your day as they unfold. I am also sure to always include all the raw emotions in the form of beautiful candids, as well as throw in a few artistic frames as well.

What questions do you have? How can I make the task of finding someone to capture your day for you easier? Please feel free to reach out- we can meet downtown for coffee, or even FaceTime in our PJs.

So excited to meet you and yours!

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

V Moore Married on 06/22/2022

Unbelievable

I had never worked with a professional photographer until I got married and let me tell you…..my standards are SO high now because of Tangible Traditions. It was such a good time to shoot with her and the pictures are stunning. The customer service is top notch. I don’t think you could find a better photographer.
  • Aeriell
    Aeriell M. Married on 07/31/2021

She was Amazing!!

The photographer was EXCELLENT. She was very helpful and extremely patient.

Tangible Traditions Photography's reply:

Thank you for letting me be a part of your day! I loved your wedding on the Square 😀 I wish you both a lifetime of happiness!
  • Karin
    Karin M. Married on 07/31/2021

Georgia Elopement - Planned from Texas

I worked with Krystena entirely by email when planning my Georgia elopement from Texas. She was very responsive, fun to work with, on time, and most importantly, took beautiful photos. Overall great experience - highly recommended!

Tangible Traditions Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Karin! You two were so much fun 😀 I hope you are enjoying married life; come visit soon!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Deals

Tangible Traditions Photography 1
Exclusive

address Savannah, GA, 31410
Location of (Tangible Traditions Photography)

Tangible Traditions Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Tangible Traditions Photography include in the starting price?

Tangible Traditions Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • High-Res Images
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Tangible Traditions Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Tangible Traditions Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Tangible Traditions Photography offer?

Tangible Traditions Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Tangible Traditions Photography offer?

Tangible Traditions Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Tangible Traditions Photography offer for wedding events?

Tangible Traditions Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Tangible Traditions Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Tangible Traditions Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Tangible Traditions Photography offer?

Tangible Traditions Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding