address, Savannah, GA 31410 · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $1,500
  • Deals 1

About Tangible Traditions Photography

Tangible Traditions Photography takes all of life's traditions and turns them into tangible memories-- your wedding being one of the most important ones! Stop, take a deep breath, and smile! You are getting married to the partner of your dreams; CONGRATULATIONS!!! Planning a wedding can be such a stressful and daunting task. I take joy in making your photography experience easy, fun, and stress free.

Sessions with me from your proposal, to the bachelorette night out downtown, to the wedding day itself, will be relaxed and enjoyable. I take pride in capturing and creating moments instead of over-posing my clients- I use the term "clients" loosely, do not be surprised when we become friends and grandma tries to adopt me into the family by sharing her coveted pie recipe....

As you can tell, I can be described as down-to-earth and even a bit silly at times. I am however a serious perfectionist, and nothing would make me happier than to produce the wedding gallery of your dreams for you. I use a photojournalism approach to ensure we document all the details of your day as they unfold. I am also sure to always include all the raw emotions in the form of beautiful candids, as well as throw in a few artistic frames as well.

What questions do you have? How can I make the task of finding someone to capture your day for you easier? Please feel free to reach out- we can meet downtown for coffee, or even FaceTime in our PJs.

So excited to meet you and yours!

• LGBTQ+-owned

2 Reviews for Tangible Traditions Photography

• Lori

Lori L. · Married on 09/26/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Krystena is amazing! Her creative eye won me over! My wedding pictures are the best I have ever seen. She captured every single detail that was important to me! I have absolutely gorgeous pictures to remember the most perfect day of my life!!! I would choose her a million times over!!!

Sent on 10/08/2020

Tangible Traditions Photography's reply:

Lori!! I so enjoyed your beautiful day, thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of it. I loved your intimate sunset ceremony. Can't wait until next year when I get to meet the Loves back at Edisto- I'm brining the champagne!!!

Tangible Traditions Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 900
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1500
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Tangible Traditions Photography 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

Tangible Traditions Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Tangible Traditions Photography include in the starting price?

Tangible Traditions Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• High-Res Images
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Tangible Traditions Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Tangible Traditions Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Tangible Traditions Photography offer?

Tangible Traditions Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Tangible Traditions Photography offer?

Tangible Traditions Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Tangible Traditions Photography offer for wedding events?

Tangible Traditions Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Tangible Traditions Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Tangible Traditions Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Tangible Traditions Photography offer?

Tangible Traditions Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.