Stephanie Cobb Photography

Savannah, GA View map
$2,836 Most Popular Price

$2,836 Most Popular Price

My love for photography began when I was a young child. My mother had an old cedar box, covered with pictures of kittens on the sides. She kept all of the family photographs inside, as well as photos from her growing up in the 40's and 50's. I remember dragging the box out of the hall closet regularly, flipping through the old albums and being mesmorized. This cedar box now resides in my own hall closet.

I got my first camera at age seven. The first roll of film got developed to reveal blurry, grainy off center shots; each and every take. Ironic, these are my favorite types of photographs today. This time I take them on purpose.

I am a Nikon girl through and through. I love natural lighting and wide open aperture, but do use external flash when necessary. I don't know what I would call my "style", but I know it isn't traditional.

I believe pictures tell stories and this is the way I choose to photograph. Their ability to capture and retain emotion is why I love photography in the first place. I am amazed that a photograph can spark happiness inside you today and make you cry tomorrow.

I am a mother, a wife, a daughter and a photographer. In that order.

I would love to tell your story.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,010.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2836

2nd Shooter
Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
    Courtney C. Getting married on 08/02/2022

Absolutely Amazing!!!!!!!!!

Stephanie was so wonderful to work with. she put me and my groom at ease and was so personable and professional at the same time. She worked through all my wants for my photos and added some amazing ones I would never have thought of. She kept me relaxed and on time and I cannot gush enough about the ease it gave me and the knowledge that all of my photos would be truly amazing. I couldn't be more right, got them back today and they are breath taking. Cannot recommend her enough.
  • User1776959 2+ years ago
    Stephanie is wonderful to work with and has such a fun personality. She makes the whole experience fun and is excellent at capturing the perfect pictures.
    Megan Married on 10/10/2013
    Stephanie was an absolute pleasure & my photos turned out even better than I ever imagined. I got a few sample photos the night of my wedding & literally cried, they were so perfect & beautifully done. I would highly recommend her to everyone!

Savannah, 31419
Location of (Stephanie Cobb Photography)

Stephanie Cobb Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Stephanie Cobb Photography include in the starting price?

Stephanie Cobb Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Stephanie Cobb Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Stephanie Cobb Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Albums
  • Prints

What photography styles does Stephanie Cobb Photography offer?

Stephanie Cobb Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Stephanie Cobb Photography offer?

Stephanie Cobb Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • One Event / Day

What photography materials does Stephanie Cobb Photography offer for wedding events?

Stephanie Cobb Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Stephanie Cobb Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Stephanie Cobb Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding