Bud Johnson Photography Reviews

8 | Savannah, GA

8 Reviews for Bud Johnson Photography

Common Spark is absolutely incredible!!! After meeting with Bud we knew that our search for a photographer was over. I had seen their work because of my sister in law and I absolutely loved their style. However, after working with them personally I love them for beyond just their pictures. Bud and Sarah are amazing people and genuinely care about their clients. They walk you through every step of the process and you don't have to worry about a thing! If I ever had a question, they emailed me back right away. I can't say enough good things about them!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Bud Johnson Photography's reply:

Aw, thank you so much Rachel for posting a review here and on the Knot!!! You are so sweet and thoughtful! We have had the best time getting to know y'all and working with y'all throughout your wedding journey! You had such a gorgeous day and we can't wait to relive that with y'all in just a few weeks!! Much love, Bud and Sarah

Kimberly · Married on 05/09/2015

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Bud and Sarah. I had seen their photos in the past and I loved them. When we got engaged, they were the obvious first choice. Their creativity, photography style, professionalism, and all around personalities are out of this world! During our engagement session, Bud took his time getting to know us, which instantly made us feel more comfortable in front of the camera. Throughout the planning, they were super responsive to all our questions. When the day of the wedding rolled around, Bud and his team were with us all day and were excellent to work with! They were able to capture all of our special moments before, during and after the ceremony and reception. They were so warm and genuine it felt like they were actually a part of our wedding and not just a vendor. Most importantly, the quality of their work is superb (peruse their website and you'll see what I mean). Our wedding photos really capture how magical and special our wedding day was and really exceeded all of our expectations. Lastly, they use PASS (a really cool photo sharing web-based software), which provides you with high-quality electronic prints of ALL your photos. They also give you full rights to your images, which makes it so easy to print, download and share your photos with family and friends! Thank you Common Spark Media! We will cherish our photographs forever!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Bud Johnson Photography's reply:

Wow, Kimmi!!! You are too kind!! That just made our day! Y'all are so awesome, I know Bud really felt like a part of the family on the big day and we both have so enjoyed getting to know y'all more over the past year and hope that continues to grow!! Y'all are one special couple :) And a big thank you for the awesome post-wedding gift y'all sent us! Ken's wood-working skills on that hand made frame are incredible! Much love, Bud & Sarah

Heather · Married on 08/30/2014

Common Spark Media was amazing!! This husband and wife team are quick to respond to your questions and there to support you every step of the way. They love sharing about their past weddings and enjoy helping you plan out all the details of your wedding, so they can meet your every need! We had a meet and greet in person to go over prices and general expectations at Starbucks. Bud is super easy to work with - such a great person as well as a photographer. We also had a phone meeting several weeks before the wedding to make sure he knew who and what I wanted pictures with, we also went over my itinerary at that time. His wife is great when it comes to book keeping and helping keep the bride calm while planning for the BIG day! I was nervous about paying more than expected for our photos - however you have full right to all the photos he takes! You can download them and print them at walmart, cvs , ext. or have them professionally printed. All your photos get loaded onto your own personal webpage so your family and friends can view and download which ever ones they want if you choose to give them the web link. My husband and I were very satisfied with Common Spark Media, Bud has a way of capturing your wedding day unlike any other photographer I have seen! We will be using them for future photo sessions. Thank you Common Spark Media!!!

Sent on 03/17/2015

CSM captured the most beautiful pictures of our wedding day. Bud made us feel so comfortable, and did an awesome job. Sarah is so sweet, and prompt when it came to questions. They were definitely the best!

Sent on 08/31/2014

Bud Johnson Photography's reply:

Thank you so much!! Your kind words mean so much to us! We're so happy that we got the opportunity to be a part of your big day and capture those beautiful memories for you!!

Katherine · Married on 07/26/2014

Bud took our engagement photos and photographed our rehearsal dinner and wedding day, start to finish (and all for an affordable price!). It's obvious that he and Sarah truly have a passion for what they do and it shows through in their commitment to the couples they work with and the high quality of their photos. They go above and beyond working with you to make sure you have the experience and photos you want. We've been thrilled every step of the way and would 100% recommend Common Spark Media to anyone!!

Sent on 02/24/2015

Bud Johnson Photography's reply:

Thank you, Katherine & Ryan!! We had a great time getting to know y'all throughout these big life events! Ryan's bands are so talented! Love that they played the rehearsal dinner & reception - so cool! Katherine, you did an amazing job pulling everything together! Hope to catch up with y'all soon!

jennifer · Married on 07/19/2014

I was originally drawn to Common Spark Media when I saw the intimacy of their photos. They didn't look like your cookie cutter staged, you stand here and smile photos. Every email was quickly answered. They were awesome- even when after the fact we both realized we forgot to get rings pics- we were able to meet up and get it done. The photo booth was a hit at the reception. Bud was very easy to work with on the day of our wedding- very laid back which made the experience so much better. Our pics were fabulous- everyone loved them- especially us. And then we were out of the blue surprised when we got this beautiful canvas that now hangs over our mantle from them! I try to pimp these guys out to everyone.

Sent on 02/24/2015

Bud Johnson Photography's reply:

Thank you, Jennifer & Wood!! You guys are awesome! You spoil us and really make us feel appreciated, which we appreciate! ;) We have loved getting to know y'all and can't wait to catch up soon so you can meet our munchkins too!

PennyLee · Married on 07/12/2014

Common Spark Media did an amazing job taking pictures on our wedding day. Bud captured every moment we could have ever wanted. He worked hard to know ahead of time to know exactly what we wanted and made sure to have our wishes met. There is no question about it, I would recommend Common Spark Media for any photography need you have. Our pictures were ready in a fair amount of time and they work hard to make sure you also get the prints you desire. Your wedding photos are what will last to remind you of your wedding. Make sure you have someone who will capture all of your memories. Choose Common Spark Media.

Sent on 02/27/2015

Bud Johnson Photography's reply:

Aww PennyLee & Preston!! Thank you for that! Y'all are so sweet! We loved that we got to be a part of your big day in such a special way! It's such a fun connection we all share now :) Praying for a strong, joyous marriage for y'all!

My fiance and I are from Florida. He was working in Richmond on a client site when he purchased "the ring". Richmond became part of our wedding story and we wanted to capture some places we visited through pictures. We had a hard time getting other photographers to even write us back. Through a co-worker, my fiance heard of Common Spark Media. They came highly recommended.

Our experience was excellent throughout the entire process. Upon entering an inquiry on their wedding site we were immediately contacted. From the first contact through the delivery of the final pictures, Sarah was extremely professional and answered all of our questions timely. Bud took the time to skype with us prior to the shoot to find out what we liked and introduce himself.

This is a family owned business and throughout the process you see how much they genuinely care. Our shoot felt just as important to them as it was to us. Bud took two days out of his weekend due to weather; he knew we only had a weekend to capture our pictures as we were traveling from Florida. He was excellent to work with and thought of things such as a pop-up tent to make it easier for us to change outdoors. For us, it was the little things that made the experience.

We had a blast shooting with Bud. It's hard to say what we enjoyed better. Our experience or our pictures.

We highly recommend Common Spark Media."

Sent on 02/23/2015

Bud Johnson Photography's reply:

Wow, Mary & Kirk!! Thank you for all of those kind words!! We loved working with y'all and really wished we weren't booked on your wedding day! That would've been so much fun! We wish you guys the best wedding day and a lifetime of joy together!