Stylish Events

Midlothian, VA View map
$2,000 Package Price

$2,000 Package Price

There are many things that need to be planned and executed. It is the details that really make your day memorable. Our job is to help you make important decisions and implement your ideas. We will help you do things in a timely manner and keep things on schedule for the wedding. It is such an important time in your life, so we want you to enjoy it every step of the way. Your Wedding Day is a reflection of you, so we want to make it as special and as memorable as you are. Stylish Events is dedicated to making your Wedding Dreams everything you want and so much more than you could ever dream of!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

1,200.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

4,000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Mary
    Mary B. Married on 01/11/2021

Exceeded my expectations!

I worked with Phuong Vo-Thornburg for support in pulling together a Rehearsal Dinner Party for my Son's Wedding. I started out doing everything on my own and my husband quickly realized I was getting too stressed, so he decided to get me some help because he wanted me to be able to enjoy the actual event and relish every moment. Being the control freak I am, I initially resisted 100%, but finally gave in to him after he told me he had already booked me an appt to meet with Phuong. I met with Phuong and during our discussions about what I had already done and what I was wanting to accomplish, she instantly made me feel comfortable with the interest and sincerity she conveyed asking questions and started to immediately help me sort through the timeline along with the fine details to accomplish my goals. She was always there to help me make a decision by thinking things through and ground me as to what my goals were and to keep me within budget. Phuong made herself readily available to me when I would text early a.m. or late night she always got back to me. I have extremely high expectations, not only of myself, but anyone else I work with, but I knew the Friday a.m. of the Rehearsal when Phuong came to the house to pick up all the final pieces to pull everything together that afternoon with Toni at Hondo's Restaurant, I knew I was in good hands and suddenly an enormous relief came over me!! Phuong was sensitive to my level of being a control freak and even sent me a text with a few pics to give a "sneak peak" to calm any anxiety I might have been feeling. The event itself was everything I wanted it to be and Phuong went above and beyond my expectations!!! She kept everything running smoothly and on schedule, tended to everyone's needs to ensure all guests had what they needed and allowed me to thoroughly enjoy the evening with the "Bride and Groom To Be" and all their guests. I would highly recommend hiring Phuong with Stylish Events to manage any event, she's worth every cent!!!
    Sincerely, Mary Beth
  • Angela
    Angela R. Married on 03/23/2020

Always Pleasant

I've worked many wedding with Stylish Events as the makeup artist. The setup and timeline are ready for me when I arrive and everyone knows what to expect. Phuong is sure that everything runs smoothly and checks in with her cheery, positive attitude to see if anyone is in need of anything. If ever an issue with anything at all, she takes care of it promptly. She is very experienced and professional and I would reccomend her to any bride looking for a reliable planner with wonderful results.
  • Honeylyn
    Honeylyn A. Married on 12/10/2019

Easy to work with

Phuong was very easy to work with during a mutual client's event. I look forward to working with her again in the future!

14612 Michaux View Way Midlothian, VA, 23113
Location of (Stylish Events)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding