PO BOX 29615, Richmond, VA 23242 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Marylee Marmer Events

A full-service wedding planner in Henrico, Virginia, Marylee Marmer Events has been crafting hassle-free events since 2015. Its team of experienced planners offer amazing attention to detail in their effort to locate vendors who fit perfectly with each couple’s style, vision and budget. Owned and operated by professional event and wedding planner Marylee Marmer, Marylee Marmer Events does everything possible to ensure your event is perfectly eventful!

Experience
Marylee has spent the last 12 years planning both large-scale events for corporate clients and intimate ceremonies for newly engaged couples. Her strong sense of style and love for combining modern elements with tradition assists in her infusing each celebration with personal touches. Having mastered the art of designing unique affairs, her weddings have been featured in magazines such as Richmond Bride and Richmond Weddings.

Marylee and her team offer a myriad of wedding packages for couples to choose from. Each is fully customizable based upon your ceremony needs, travel involved and wedding size. Services include:

• Consultation
  • To-do lists
  • Guest lists
  • Referrals

Areas Covered
Marylee Marmer Events happily assists couples located in Henrico. Services are also extended to those in the Williamsburg, Richmond and Charlottesville areas as well.

Follow Marylee Marmer Events on

Marylee Marmer Events 5
Marylee Marmer Events 6
Marylee Marmer Events 7

Amy · Married on 05/11/2019

The best decision I made!

Hiring Marylee Marmer and her team was hands-down the best decision I made throughout our wedding planning process! Throughout our 10 month process, I debated about whether to hire a wedding planner. I knew our venue had a day of coordinator but wanted to ensure that everything went off without a hitch. I am very type A and wanted the day to run smoothly but also wanted my husband and I and our families to be able to enjoy the day. About 3 weeks prior to wedding date, I finally reached out to Marylee. Not only did she respond right away and have the date available but she tailored a package to meet our needs. As our date approached, Marylee and her team ensure that all loose ends were being tied and everyone was in the loop including family, vendors, and wedding party. Shelby and Andrea were the team members there on wedding and rehearsal day. They are absolutely fabulous!! I couldn't be more thrilled with the time and energy they put into making myself, my husband, our families, and all of our guests have the most amazing time. They were so sweet and friendly but when things needed to happen, they were on it! My parents and in-laws also agreed that Marylee and her team went above and beyond our expectations! People are still raving about our wedding and how much fun they had!!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Jasmine Hindman · Married on 10/13/2018

Hands down the best!!

Marylee and Elizabeth are hands down amazing!! We choose to do day of coordination, and they made sure to keep us on track planning, and answer any questions we had and ensured our wedding day was exactly what we wanted.. By the time our day arrived, I knew I wouldn't have to worry about a thing! Elizabeth handled everything, and made sure both my husband and I had plenty of food, drink, and that we were having a great time! I cannot recommend Marylee and her team enough, they will not disappoint!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Marylee Marmer Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • How many planners are on your team? 10

• White House Catering
    White House Catering Wedding Caterers

Marylee is professional, personable and full of energy! She comes with tons of experience from the smallest details to the big picture.

• Fantasia Sound Disc Jockeys
    Fantasia Sound Disc Jockeys Wedding DJs

Fantasia DJs loves working with Marylee! We know that when we are at one of her events that every detail is going to be taken care of!

• Flowers by Mona Ray
    Flowers by Mona Ray Wedding Florists

I have had the pleasure of working with Marylee Marmer on several weddings over the past 5+ years. She is very professional and always puts her clients wants and needs first and foremost. Looking for an awesome planner for your wedding? Marylee will be a wonderful asset to your big day!

• PO BOX 29615 Richmond, VA, 23242 See on map