Marylee Marmer Events

Richmond, VA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

A full-service wedding planner in Henrico, Virginia, Marylee Marmer Events has been crafting hassle-free events since 2015. Its team of experienced planners offer amazing attention to detail in their effort to locate vendors who fit perfectly with each couple’s style, vision and budget. Owned and operated by professional event and wedding planner Marylee Marmer, Marylee Marmer Events does everything possible to ensure your event is perfectly eventful!

Experience
Marylee has spent the last 16 years planning both large-scale events for corporate clients and intimate ceremonies for newly engaged couples. Her strong sense of style and love for combining modern elements with tradition assists in her infusing each celebration with personal touches. Having mastered the art of designing unique affairs, her weddings have been featured in magazines such as Richmond Bride and Richmond Weddings.

Marylee and her team offer a myriad of wedding packages for couples to choose from. Each is fully customizable based upon your ceremony needs, travel involved and wedding size. Services include:

• Consultation
  • To-do lists
  • Guest lists
  • Referrals

Areas Covered
Marylee Marmer Events happily assists couples located in Henrico. Services are also extended to those in the Williamsburg, Richmond and Charlottesville areas as well.

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Kayla J. Married on 06/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Marylee Marmer Events is the BEST!

We cannot even begin to express how grateful we are for the time and effort Marylee and Katie, our day-of coordinator, put into making our wedding day absolutely perfect and a total dreamy fairytale.

From our first meeting with Marylee her enthusiasm and passion absolutely shone through and we really, really loved that about her. Anytime we had a question, even if it had to be repeated because we forgot the answer, she was always patient with us and extremely quick with responses or anything we needed. Her guidance in our most stressful moments in the planning process was extremely comforting and so, so helpful. The florals she put together for us and consulted us on were P E R F E C T !!! They were a great price too. Everything was so beautifully matched together and arranged, I still cannot get over my gorgeous bouquet. The flower placement on the cake was absolutely stunning as well!

And as for Katie?? What can I say about her except for WOW! I cannot believe how she was seemingly in all places at all times we needed her on our wedding day. She kept everything running incredibly smoothly, was patient with ourselves and our guests, and despite inevitable hiccups in the night made sure that the brides focused on the most important thing - Celebrating our wedding! And Katie getting our meal plates to us before the mingling began and we completely lost track of the time?? Holy cow - absolute game changer. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU Katie for being the true MVP of our wedding day.

Our sincerest gratitude goes out to MME for making the best day of our lives all come together ❤️
    Aubrey M. Married on 05/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful team to work with

As someone who dreads the idea of event planning, I am here to tell you that you NEED a Marylee in your life! We just cannot stop talking about how much fun we had and how much we loved our wedding, and that was 100% able to happen because Marylee and her team lifted the entire world of planning stress & hosting anxiety off our shoulders. We felt so taken care of - not just on the wedding day but throughout the whole process. Marylee has such an amazing gift and we feel so lucky to have had her team guide us every step of the way.
  • Sarah
    Sarah K. Married on 05/27/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

How to feel relaxed on your wedding day

I cannot say enough amazing things not only about Marylee but my lead planner Tanya. Marylee, was so thoughtful, considerate and reliable the entire year leading up to my wedding. Tanya, instantly became my best friend for the day and I knew once a task was in her hands I didn’t need to give it a second thought. She put my needs and wishes first the entire night. My reception was beautiful and exactly as I envisioned. She made sure I was not only on time but hydrated and feeling my best so I could truly enjoy my day. Thank you, thank you, thank you! !
  • illustration stars

25 photos · 05/16/2021
  • Rosalia & Stefano
    78 photos · 07/11/2020

White House Catering White House Catering Wedding Caterers

Marylee is professional, personable and full of energy! She comes with tons of experience from the smallest details to the big picture.

Fantasia Sound Disc Jockeys Fantasia Sound Disc Jockeys Wedding DJs

Fantasia DJs loves working with Marylee! We know that when we are at one of her events that every detail is going to be taken care of!

Flowers by Mona Ray Flowers by Mona Ray Wedding Florists

I have had the pleasure of working with Marylee Marmer on several weddings over the past 5+ years. She is very professional and always puts her clients wants and needs first and foremost. Looking for an awesome planner for your wedding? Marylee will be a wonderful asset to your big day!

PO BOX 29615 Richmond, VA, 23242
Location of (Marylee Marmer Events)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding