Marylee Marmer Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Lawrenz
    Lawrenz M. Married on 04/17/2022

Produced the best day of my life

Calling Marylee and Katie coordinators seems to lack justice. They are miracle workers, magicians, life savers. While we thought we had it all planned out in the months leading up to it, we could not have anticipated how much Marylee and Katie filled in missing gaps and smoothened rough edges. It was the best day of our lives, and it was their passion for this craft that made it so full of gorgeousness and beauty and cosmopolitanism and love. Speaking specifically on our wedding day, Katie seemed to be anywhere and everywhere that was needed, whether the situation was expected or not. She was there to guide, to troubleshoot, to offer advice and gentle words, and to help us be present. I love the way that she made my family feel safe, comfortable, and assured. Katie is truly special. Marylee was highly responsive despite how busy she had been and always made it easy to communicate and ask (a million) questions. I’ll never love another, I’ll never marry again— but I hope that there is another wedding I attend where I can witness these two working their magic, as it is truly something to experience. They are the best there is, truly.
  • Taylor
    Taylor F. Married on 04/09/2022

So glad we worked with them!

We worked with Marylee and Katie for day of coordination and floral design. I can't say enough how helpful it was having Katie there the day of. We could relax knowing our vendors were taken care of which was great. She kept the whole show running on time and we got a lot of compliments from guests for how well organized it all felt. Beyond that, Katie was everywhere that night and knew where everything was at all times. (Including my sneakers when I desperately needed out of heels) The floral design was also incredible. My bouquet was STUNNING. The rest of the décor and flowers were exactly what we wanted and then some. A Pinterest page brought to life. Our whole experience was amazing and I would definitely recommend hiring them to anyone!
  • Luisa
    Luisa C. Married on 03/19/2022

A life saver!!

Marylee and Shelby were my lifeline towards the end of wedding planning. They were super organized with everything, and also extremely sweet. They kept everything running smoothly during my reception, and kept me calm during any hiccups with the other vendors. I couldn't have asked for better people to help me pull off my day!

I also did my floral arrangements, chair rentals, and chair covers through Marylee, and she did a fantastic job. Everything looked exactly how I wanted it, and I didn't have any exact photos to give her as inspiration!! Highly recommend.
  • Sara
    Sara R. Married on 01/16/2022

Support above and beyond!! Hire her!!

Marylee and her team are AMAZING!!! She helped us through a very challenging Covid wedding when the circumstances were overwhelming for us.
    She is incredibly friendly, knowledgable, and overall someone I would hug if the timing was right. Her 17 years in the industry show. She and Katie took on more responsibility at the event than required and made the event go as smooth as possible.
    Even AFTER the wedding they continued to help with a vendor that did not perform as expected and gave us really good advice on how to progress.

WOW.

This is a team I would recommend time and time again!!!!
  • Erin
    Erin O. Married on 12/31/2021

Seamless big day!

Loved our experience! Marylee and team kept my on track with my planning and shared helpful advice whenever I was unsure of what I needed to do. She created a clear timeline for our bridal party and was also just so sweet and put me at ease right away from our very first meeting. On the day of I felt so thankful to have them there to keep things running smoothly, especially when a guest had a medical emergency and they made sure adjustments were made to timeline and also that that person was OK.
  • Ginny
    Ginny J. Married on 12/04/2021

We love Marylee!!

Marylee worked tirelessly to make sure we had every, single thing we wanted to for our wedding. Not only did she provide all of our flowers (bouquets, bridesmaid flower hoops, boutineers, wristlets, table flowers), but she helped provide beautiful decor and did set up (even though she was not hired to be the planner). She was AMAZING to work with and such a shining light for us on our day. I loved my flowers and the decor we used from her inventory. We could not have had this perfect day without Marylee involved!! I can't say enough great things! We love you Marylee!!
    Andrew P. Married on 11/06/2021

Lifesaver!

We cannot thank Marylee and her team enough for being such an integral part of our wedding. We worked with her as our day-of coordinator and were quite late to the game, only realizing we needed help ~2 months before the wedding. We worked virtually across different states, and she went above and beyond her “day of” role in countless ways. Quite simply, there was nothing that we had to worry about on the day of the wedding – everything went perfectly without the slightest hiccup. We felt so supported by Marylee and were grateful to be able to relax with our guests; we have nothing but positive memories of our day. Her professionalism, attention to details that never would have occurred to us, and overall communication were so incredible, and we will be forever indebted. She has such a warm demeanor and was a pleasure to work with. We hope she keeps doing what she does so that other people feel as happy as we did.
    Amanda Married on 10/23/2021

AMAZING in every way!!

Marylee has been amazing from the very beginning! I had her for a month of wedding coordinator but really she has been answering all of my emails literally within the day sometimes within the hour for over a year with all my crazy questions! She was so attentive on our wedding day I couldn’t have asked for more. Very professional, kind and helpful in every way. Thank you so much for a great experience and making my visions come to life. And can we take a minute to say how beautiful her florals are?! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
  • Dana
    Dana V. Married on 10/16/2021

Truly couldn't have asked for anyone better!

I don't even know where to begin with this review. I have nothing but WONDERFUL things to say about Marylee and her team! A friend of mine referred Marylee Marmer events to me to do both my florals and month of coordination and it was one of the best decisions we made! First of all, Marylee and Andrea (the planner we worked with) have the most calming presence. They are incredibly sweet and also know exactly what they are doing. Every time I met with them, for floral consultation, final venue walk through, and rehearsal, I immediately felt at ease. Marylee did my florals and I was truly BLOWN AWAY. I had no idea what I wanted, but through her guided questions, we were able to brain storm the perfect bouquets and floral pieces for our wedding (not to mention her price was way better than all competitors!!!) Once our walk through and rehearsal came along, Andrea took care of all the details. Even when rain was forecasted for our wedding day, she coordinated everything and the ceremony was even more beautiful inside than it would have been outside. Andrea and Marylee did such a wonderful job making us feel comfortable and confident in our decisions. We didn't have to worry about a thing and had the most laid back and fun wedding day. Definitely book them- you won't regret it! Thank you Marylee and Andrea!!!
  • Bride2BAgain
    Shelley Married on 10/16/2021

Beyond Impressed with Marylee Marmer Events

I cannot begin to express how much we loved working with Marylee Marmer and her staff for our wedding and florals. Even though our wedding was small (30 people) we decided early on that we wanted a coordinator. Let me tell you, it was the best decision we made! From start to finish they were personable, professional and available for every little question we had. The price point for the coordination and florals was very reasonable. Marylee worked with us and our budget so we never felt like we were sacrificing anything.
    We went with the Month of Planning-Level 2 package since our wedding was on the smaller size. Our coordinator Katie was phenomenal!! There were a lot of nerves going into our wedding day since it was an outdoor ceremony and there was a high chance of rain. We really wanted to have our ceremony outside and Katie went out of her way to make sure our dreams came true. She ran around in the rain directing people, drying chairs and keeping the whole thing running smoothly. The rain stopped right on time for our ceremony and a small part of me swears she made sure it would. She is a force of nature!! On top of all that she also set up the florals and decor for our reception. She truly made our vision come to life. Soft candles, white flowers and greenery-it felt like we were walking into a spa. Our guests still talk about it! Katie made sure we were happy and stress free at every turn on our big day.
    We cannot recommend Marylee Marmer Events enough whether you just need a coordinator, florals or both!
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn L. Married on 10/02/2021

Marylee Marmer Events were so helpful and highly recommend!

We are so happy that we chose Marylee Marmer Events to support with our wedding. Marylee was helpful and supportive during the process and helped make sure our event ran smoothly. We highly recommend!
  • Lyndsey
    Lyndsey P. Married on 09/05/2021

Absolutely wonderful!!

Marylee was wonderful to work with!!! She made sure our day went smoothly. I did not have to worry about a thing! She is so kind and is excellent at what she does. I would also recommend booking her for your florals. I’m so glad that we did! They were beautiful. Highly recommend her and her team!! I’m so thankful that we had her for our wedding! Thank you to Marylee and her team for everything!
    Kirsten V. Married on 08/07/2021

Everything and More you could want in an event planner

They went above and beyond helping us though postponing our original wedding because of covid to making sure the big day went without any problems. They were extremely helpful and with us each step of the way. We felt taken care of and were able to relax and enjoy our wedding. We cannot thank Marylee, Andrea, and the whole team for their help! I am so happy we hired them as our wedding planner and month of planner. If you are getting married Please get a wedding planner, I would go with Marylee Marmer Events ;)!! They are so amazing!! If I could go back in time I would have done the full year wedding planning option!! Thank you Marylee Marmer Events!!
  • Susan
    Susan C. Married on 07/03/2021

Marylee & her team made my day flawless

When I first got engaged, one of the most-recommended pieces of advice I received was "Get a wedding planner!" This came from people who had one and those who didn't...in fact, it was the #1 regret of those I spoke with who DIDN'T get one. They regretted not having someone to run point on the day of, leaving many tasks to family and friends (or worse, themselves). After interviewing several local wedding planners, I immediately felt comfortable with Marylee's demeanor, accessibility, and helpfulness. I'm a Type A planner, so I wanted to do most of the legwork myself, but Marylee was always there from the day I booked her to answer questions, provide recommendations, or just keep me sane. My actual day-of coordinator was Jennifer, who kept things running so smoothly that my parents (who hadn't been at all involved in any of the planning sessions with Marylee or her team) kept commenting on what a great job she was doing. I went into the big day logically expecting something to not go according to plan, but Marylee and Jennifer had it so wrapped up that the day was flawless. I couldn't recommend her enough!
  • Mia
    Mia L. Married on 06/05/2021

The absolute best!!

TLDR: You WILL NOT regret booking with Marylee Marmer Events. Never have I been so adamant about writing a review – Andrea and Marylee are amazing. They go above and beyond to make your day special. We’re so grateful for them.

If I could convince a couple to choose any vendor for their wedding, it’d be Marylee Marmer Events. In fact, before our wedding even happened, I convinced a friend of mine who is engaged to book with them! Working with Marylee and Andrea was one of the best decisions that we made for our wedding. We ended up working with them for two years because we had postponed our wedding due to COVID.

In that time, they were our advocates when we needed them and they gave us advice when we asked for it. There are so many little decisions you’ll make when it comes to wedding planning that it’s helpful to have someone in your corner who’s done this before. Andrea and Marylee were so kind but also gave us confidence they would deal with any issues as they came up. They absolutely delivered. Andrea and Marylee truly put us at ease and they know how to get sh*t done. That’s exactly when anyone needs in a planner or coordinator. Andrea coordinated on the day of our wedding and completely rocked it. Everyone commented about how on top of it she was. We couldn’t agree more. From working with her up until our day, we knew she would be amazing.

Are you also thinking about florals? We originally shopped around at different places for flowers and ended up booking Marylee for florals too. Not only was it convenient, Marylee gave us the fairest price and she is so skilled at what she does. Marylee put no pressure on us to book with her but at the end of the day, it was totally the right call. My flowers came out GORGEOUS. They were better than I could have imagined (and believe me, I sent her about 1,000 Pinterest pictures). She took it all in stride, and everything was beautiful.

We would work with Andrea and Marylee a thousand times over again. Book them!
  • Erin
    Erin L. Married on 05/22/2021

Amazing Coordinator and Florist

I couldn’t recommend Marylee and her team more! We had Marylee for our coordinator and our florist and she seamlessly brought all my inspirations to life! She was organized, responded to every email quickly, and took care of every detail on our day! Our reception was an absolute dream and more than I could have ask for! Any bride could not go wrong with Marylee Marmer Events for coordination and florals! Thank you Marylee!
    Hillary L. Married on 05/01/2021

Best decision I made for my wedding

I cannot say enough wonderful things about working with Shelby and Marylee Marmer Events. My husband and I were forced to replan our wedding within 2 months of the event due to COVID-19. We downsized and shifted venues, and that came with significant stress associated with working with a venue and staff who was less experienced with weddings. More changes were made to the logistics and the layout of the wedding the week of than I had ever anticipated, and Shelby helped to not only guide me through the process, but also offload the communication with the venue and the rest of my vendors. The day of, several things needed to be adjusted related to weather and decor, and she just made it all happen and made sure everything looked beautiful. I always knew I wanted a day-of coordinator to help offload the stress of coordination on my day-of, but I didn't appreciate how important she would be in making sure the day came together and in alleviating my stress the week of - even my husband commented on the change in my stress level when Shelby got involved. Shelby and Marylee Marmer Events truly saved the day. Worth every penny and more!!
  • Casey
    Casey D. Married on 04/12/2021

Wonderful Experience

Marylee was amazing to work with and made it so that we didn’t have to worry about anything! Along with being our wedding planner, she was also our florist! She did such a wonderful job and was so easy to work with. She was always on top of everything and since she was our florist as well, she made decorating a breeze! We highly recommend her!
  • Payton
    Payton A. Married on 10/31/2020

Stress free and AMAZING!

I first want to start by saying Marylee and her team are absolutely amazing! The entire planning process was so stress free and amazing. Even from a state away Marylee always made me feel so at ease when it came to planning. Even when I was feeling stressed or panicked about something I was able to speak with Marylee and hand off all of my worries. The best part of having her and her team was the day of the wedding it was the most stress free day and I could really sit back and enjoy the day! Marylee and her team are the absolute best!
    Jenna G. Married on 10/03/2020

Marylee & Andrea are phenomenal

I have too many fantastic things to say about marylee and Andrea, they were the light at the end of the tunnel for planning a wedding during a pandemic. They took all the stress off of my for the day of my wedding and i am forever grateful!
  • Sarah
    Sarah G. Married on 07/11/2020

So nice we used her TWICE!

Marylee is fantastic! I used her for my wedding in 2017 and when my sister got engaged we knew we needed her again! Not only is she knowledgeable but she's so patient and kind, which is very important as a bride! Marylee is amazing day-of with logistics and her/her team work so hard to pull off an amazing event
  • Jessica
    Jessica P. Married on 11/17/2019

Abolutely Fabulous and used them for multiple services!!!

Marylee and her team are absolutely fabulous. They are incredibly quick to respond and very detail oriented. We actually used them for coordination services, florals and linens and they rocked all three areas! She basically built my bouquets with very little direction from me and sooo many people complimented them at the wedding!!! The linens were beautiful and so so affordable and her coordination services were so top notch!! The executed everything we wanted and I could not have asked for a better team on our day!!! Thank you Marylee Marmer Events!!
  • Jessie
    Jessie R. Married on 10/19/2019

Working hard so you don't have to

Shoutout to Andrea for making our wedding run smoothly and flawlessly! Girl I saw you lugging those decorative gourds from the ceremony site to the reception and I APPRECIATE that! Not to mention the hundreds of other things I'm sure you did to help make our night the best it could be, that I didn't even see. I am not the best at communicating but Marylee and her team helped us figure everything out, and worked with our vendors (seamlessly, as far as I could tell!). It was nice to have someone there to take the load off my maid of honor and be another set of hands to help set up/take down.
  • Haley
    Haley Married on 10/05/2019

Awesome experience!

We had a great experience working with Marylee! We had multiple planning sessions leading up to our wedding where we discussed all the details with Marylee. These calls were very helpful and ensured that we weren’t forgetting anything! It also gave us peace of mind knowing that we had a planner looking at everything – the big picture and the small details. Marylee was very response to emails and phone calls and was always available for questions. She was also very attentive on the day-of our wedding – she checked on us and our family members multiple times throughout the night and ensured that everything flowed smoothly. If you are looking for a wedding planner, look no further than Marylee and her team!
    Amy Married on 05/11/2019

The best decision I made!

Hiring Marylee Marmer and her team was hands-down the best decision I made throughout our wedding planning process! Throughout our 10 month process, I debated about whether to hire a wedding planner. I knew our venue had a day of coordinator but wanted to ensure that everything went off without a hitch. I am very type A and wanted the day to run smoothly but also wanted my husband and I and our families to be able to enjoy the day. About 3 weeks prior to wedding date, I finally reached out to Marylee. Not only did she respond right away and have the date available but she tailored a package to meet our needs. As our date approached, Marylee and her team ensure that all loose ends were being tied and everyone was in the loop including family, vendors, and wedding party. Shelby and Andrea were the team members there on wedding and rehearsal day. They are absolutely fabulous!! I couldn't be more thrilled with the time and energy they put into making myself, my husband, our families, and all of our guests have the most amazing time. They were so sweet and friendly but when things needed to happen, they were on it! My parents and in-laws also agreed that Marylee and her team went above and beyond our expectations! People are still raving about our wedding and how much fun they had!!