Plated, Buffet, Stations, Family Style

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About White House Catering

At White House Catering we develop complete, custom menus designed to suit your tastes and budget as well as your service style. We like to start with an initial meeting over the phone or in person at our venue, The Old City Bar to discuss your event and needs. From there we will create a full proposal for your review, schedule a tasting and conduct a site visit to determine any rentals or layout plans. Let us know when and where is the best time to reach you and we will get you on our calendar!

Our private venue, The Old City Bar is a great place to hold your next private party. Check us out on Facebook at White House Catering & Old City Bar!

We love to throw amazing parties for great people!

David Napier's White House Catering & Old City Bar

Champagne Toast (1)
Premium Liquor (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
Specialty Wine (1)

I cannot stress how easy to work with this entire team was! From beginning to end as I planned my wedding, David made things so simple and clear, something which I didn't think possible given my prior confusing catering conversations. They set up quickly and efficiently, don't overcharge or overstaff, and of course, serve incredible food (your own customized menu). Also very budget friendly and very quick communication- a bride's dream!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Joell, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I was the wedding coordinator for a wedding that White House catered. WOW--that's all I can say! They work like a well-oiled machine. They showed the utmost professionalism and were accommodating to any requests. The whole staff that was fronted by Andrew was also extremely polite and offered assistance in any/all areas where they saw a possible need. And, their food was great, too! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sherri, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

You have to try their food!! My guests are still raving about how great the food and service was during my reception. Working with them was so easy and relaxed. No pressure. They will literally make any food you want. We chose heavy appetizers and food stations, but there was so much food it turned out to be a full on buffet dinner! (Winning!!!)

Profile Picture Megan, 9/30/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations, Tastings, American, BBQ, Seafood

White House Catering Pricing

220x220 sq 1343832554191 tortelliniskewerswithpestodippingsauce
220x220 sq 1343832570162 silvercoffeeservicewithsamovar
220x220 sq 1343832649084 headtablesetupsummerlake2012

4 ENDORSEMENTS
White House Catering is always a joy to work with at weddings. Great Food, Great Service. Professional all the way!

I love working with the team at Whitehouse Catering! Not only did they do my wedding, but I have worked with them on many weddings since then. They will take care of all the details regarding catering and then some! Love working with them!

David has been a pleasure to work with, the brides love his laid back approach, and he is great at his craft!

White House Catering has catered several of my events over the past two years. And I love to work with Dave. His team is extremely professional and friendly. They have the catering business down to a science. So, if you are in need of catering for your special event. Please contact David Napier~ White House Catering. BRC Events Bonita R. Comer

1548 East Main Street, Suite B, Richmond, VA 23219   See On Map