Kim Moody Design

Maidens, VA View map

About Kim Moody Design

Since 2004, Kim Moody Design has offered floral design for hundreds of amazing couples on their wedding days! We provide floral designs that are representative of you as a couple and can do anything from classic and timeless to modern and trendy. For the past 15 years we've been known throughout the commonwealth for our seamless event planning! In 2008 we added floral design to the mix. In late 2019 [and beyond!] our team will be focusing our efforts on floral design at any venue around the state as well as venue management at the 'up and coming' Estate at River Run in Goochland, Virginia!

Perfect execution and flawless style are trademark qualities of any Kim Moody Design floral design and we look forward to talking with you about your event!

Experience
A licensed Interior Designer, Kim received her BFA in Interior Design from James Madison University. Shortly thereafter she earned her National Council for Interior Design Qualification (NCIDQ) and opened her design studio that year. When the economy started to struggle in 2008, weddings went from being a small part of our business to a key component. Since that time we've served over 1,200 families with our work in planning and florals for weddings and special events.

Couples who entrust their floral design to KMD can rest easy knowing each detail is covered by an experienced, reliable professional. Whether lavish or low-key, Kim and her team believe each couple deserves the peace of mind on their special day, therefore, the following services are provided with your floral order booking.

• Floral Design
    • Floral Deliveries & Installation
    • Consultation

Areas Covered
The team at Kim Moody Design works at venues across the Commonwealth of Virginia and surrounding states, but also enjoys traveling even farther for destination events! In 2020 our efforts will be focused on floral design for Contact us today to see what we can create for you!

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

How many planners are on your team?

Patty R. Married on 10/10/2020

The Best Wedding Planner Around!

I don't even know where to start! We thoroughly enjoyed working with Kim Moody Design to plan our wedding. As soon as we hired them the stress of wedding planning went away- we immediately knew we were in good hands. They were incredibly experienced, knowledgeable, and flexible. They took the time to get to know us and not long after meeting us were able to predict what decisions we would make. Kim and her team made all of our wishes and dreams possible and did so with incredible enthusiasm!

Kim Moody Design's reply:

Wow Patty - thank YOU! We are gushing over here with that sweet, sweet endorsement. Every single aspect of working together was so much fun. We had so many great times even navigating COVID together. Your party was EPIC and literally would have lasted all night if it could have. THANK YOU for trusting us with the most amazing florals and planning a team could ask for. You and your mom was an absolute BLAST and a breath of fresh air during a pandemic - it gave us all something very uplifting to focus on. We adore you and Phil and everything was PERFECT for your event. SO many amazing components. We adore you guys!!
  • Brianna
    Brianna S. Married on 06/20/2020

The perfect floral designer for any occasion!

Kim Moody was amazing throughout the entire process. I had a lot of changes but she was so patient and flexible. These are crazy times and people can be flaky but not Kim! She communicated with me in every detail even when she didn't have to! She showed up for me like I was a friend or family member and I'll cherish that forever. She was professional and her work spoke for itself. We need more people in the world like Kim! She was truly a joy to work with! HIRE HER ASAP

Kim Moody Design's reply:

GIRRLLLLL you had some seriously crazy situations in your planning process due to COVID and you handled them like a champ! It was our pleasure to serve you two - literally the world's most BEAUTIFUL couple!! It was honestly my pleasure to style your event and be a small part of the process with you! The flowers and everything else you had all worked together SO well. I was so glad you had beautiful weather and a very smooth day. Thank you for trusting us to serve you!!
    Catherine C. Married on 01/25/2020

Kim moody rocks!

We love and adore the team at Kim Moody Design! They made all of our floral dreams come true and were so easy to work with. Not knowing too much about florals, they were able to help me pull inspiration and decide on what exactly I wanted in arrangements and in florals. She was really instrumental in helping me with my budget considering I wanted to do some pretty elaborate details. Their professionalism throughout the whole process was very high and they truly care about their clients. From being on both the floral side and the planning side, they have so much knowledge to be able to help you through logistics. Since I was getting married in January, I wanted to feel like the inside was full of luscious greenery and florals where it felt like the outside came in. On the day of my wedding, Kim was perfectionist— making sure every detail and moving part was to my liking. I cannot day enough about them and how wonderful they are to work with. I am so grateful!!!! We love you Kim!

Kim Moody Design's reply:

Catherine!! The feeling is mutual. You are so sweet for acknowledging the work we put into your BEAUTIFUL wedding. SUCH a magical winter day with the most amazing weather. It was our pleasure to serve you and we had so much fun working together!!!!!

xo,

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

White House Catering White House Catering Wedding Caterers

The pros at Kim Moody Design are a total delight to work with from the initial consultation to the honeymoon!

RVA Trolley RVA Trolley Wedding Limos

We have worked with everyone from Kim Moody Design a few times, and they are always wonderful to work with! We look forward to working with you all again soon!!

Party Perfect Party Perfect Wedding Rentals

The gals at KMD are awesome!!! They are super fun, organized, professional and creative! We know they will do an awesome job as your planning team!

2421 River Road West Maidens, VA, 23102
1-434-292-5000

Monday - Friday: 10:00 - 6:00
Location of (Kim Moody Design)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding