LK Events & Design

Richmond, VA View map
$2,994 Package Price

$2,994 Package Price

LK Events & Design is a full service event planning and design company based out of Richmond, Virginia. We offer packages that range from month-of coordination & event production to complete event design.

Just got engaged and don't know where to begin? Love the idea of an outdoor relaxed occasion but don't know how to design it? Want the lavish, black tie, romantic affair? Contact LK Events & Design to coordinate and design your day specifically based on your wants and needs!

With 2 experienced planners to choose from, Windy & Lindsay will provide both a seamless and fun planning process as well as a wedding experience your guests will be talking about for years. We get to know our couples and their families and help create a day that is meaningful and exciting-- beautiful and fun -- and full of the details the bride & groom desire.

We do this because we love it and we want to make sure you love your wedding planning experience too!

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2994

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$8,434.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• anna
    Anna S. Married on 10/26/2019

Windy is amazing!

Hiring Windy as our wedding planner was one of the best wedding decisions we made. I'm pretty convinced there is nothing she can't do! When it came to a lot of the small wedding details, my mom and I didn't even know what we didn't know. We felt so confident when Windy stepped in and helped us with all the things we hadn't thought of, such as the day-of timeline and other wedding weekend logistics. We always had lots of questions during our weekly calls with Windy, and she was always patient and understanding in answering them. In the couple of weeks leading up to the wedding when we were stressed and running around like crazy, it was a lifesaver to have Windy there to take care of the last-minute communication and coordination with vendors. Windy was a calm and reassuring presence during our rehearsal and wedding day, and I knew that if anything went wrong (which it didn't) I would 100% trust her to handle it. Our day went so smoothly and flawlessly thanks to Windy and her assistant, Elle. Plus she is just a delightful person and we loved working with her! Thank you Windy and the LK team for making our day so wonderful.
  • alexisdemetra
    Alexis Married on 11/03/2018

LK was absolutely amazing!

LK was my DOC for my wedding in November 2018. She came on board a little over a month before my wedding date and made the last few weeks of planning such a breeze. I planned my wedding with my mother and were very organized the entire time. 6 weeks out, we were a bit exhausted and LK took over at the perfect time. She coordinated with all of my vendors, put out any fires on the day of, and wrapped up the night packing out. She was so calm and organized and really let me enjoy the last few weeks without worrying about anything. She is the best!
    Lee Married on 10/20/2018

Planner perfection!

Windy from LK Events was an absolute pleasure to work with. My husband and I planned our Richmond wedding from Colorado on a family property that required lots of planning, rentals, and logistics. She was able to execute everything perfectly even when our caterer fell through only a few months before the wedding. She was reassuring when the forecast called for 90% chance of rain (the weather ended up being perfect) and she handled everything in a timely and professional manner. She was easy to talk to and work with and I can not imagine having planned this wedding without her references, recommendations, and knowledge of the industry in the Richmond area. Thanks for everything Windy!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Chris & Stephanie
    23 photos · 11/01/2015

Richmond, 23220
Location of (LK Events & Design)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding