Attributes highlighted by couples

Guest Management
Understanding the Couple's Vision
Stress-free planning

On WeddingWire since 2021

Our Curated Design is a wedding planning team based in Richmond, Virginia. This company is owned and operated by Jami Pollnow Heath, a wedding planner and designer with over 130 events under her belt. She strives to help you create a wedding celebration that is entirely tailored to your style and vision. Your special day should be a reflection of who you are and who you love, and Jami is here to help you enjoy each stage of creating it.

Our Curated Design offers a number of different services and packages, tailored to your event needs. You can consult with Jami and discover which package is right for you. You might choose from full event design, which will see you and Jami collaborating on such things as venue and vendor scouting, timeline management, and budget analysis. Partial planning is also available for a more hands-off approach, along with day-of coordination should you simply need a trusted professional to manage your day.

• Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,250

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

100% Recommended by couples

M
Meg F. Sent on 06/14/2022

Jami is the BEST!

Okay, Jami is EVERYTHING! Looking for a planner? She's your girl. Unsure if you need one - like even if you're super organized/type A? I'll explain why you need Jami!

Jami is such an enthusiastic, joyful gal who made planning our wedding FUN, stressless, and exciting. I contacted Jami in January to help me plan a June wedding - and she jumped right in! I purchased Jami's Full planning package and am so grateful I did. Her wealth of knowledge of the vendor network is priceless - its sooo overwhelming to comb through them yourself and Jami was able to provide us with recommendations for our vendors based on our wedding vision and most importantly, budget! Everyone she recommended was AMAZING and every one of them spoke so highly of her!

She is SO incredibly talented and has an eye for design like no other. Jami's world feels like a perfectly curated Anthropologie, and her event design vision and execution are unmatched. I have no problem chipping away at a task list and I can pull inspo from Pinterest, but I can't bring that vision to reality. Jami's true gifts are to bring that inspiration to life (plus all the wonderful organization and management side of things too). I was BLOWN AWAY at how she was able to design such an incredible event with so many details with the things I provided her and within our budget.

She filled the planning, day-of, and day-after process with so many special touches. From thoughtful planning sessions, talking me off the ledge about the weather forecast, to taking Polaroid's day-of, to sending us home with a few sneak peeks and a handwritten note, AND even sending me TONS of behind the scenes shots the day after, I always felt like I had a true guide and friend throughout the process. Thank you, Jami!!!
M
Michaela S. Sent on 01/09/2024

10/10 would recommend

Jami was absolutely crucial in helping me figure out and deliver my wedding vision!! The tablescapes, flatlay, decor items, and calligraphy were stunning. Jami is truly so creative and talented!

The timeline she created was my holy grail leading up to, and on our big day. She worked well with all of our vendors, and she and her team ensured a smooth and successful wedding day! She was an amazing sounding board and made me feel so comfortable during the insane wedding planning process.

Jami cares so much about her clients that just a few weeks after she gave birth to her beautiful daughter, she still showed up on our wedding day to make sure things were going well. She helped calm my nerves, styled my flatlay, and reminded me to breathe LOL. I love her to death 💓
K
Kendra G. Sent on 06/12/2023

Jami is the best!

Where do I even begin with how perfect everything was?! Honestly, Jami absolutely knocked it out of the park. I did full wedding planning with her and she was a true guide for me throughout the entire process. Leading up to the big day, I didn’t really have a solidified vision of everything I wanted (I’m so indecisive!) but I had several things design-wise I knew I wanted. I really wasn’t panicked because I knew that somehow it would all come together. Somehow the day-of, Jami was able to put everything I wanted together in a beautiful, cohesive way and brought the vision I was looking for (but couldn’t quite put my finger on) to life! I couldn’t have imagined anything more perfect for us. She even lent us a mirror of hers for us to display the table assignments! The day-of went off like a well oiled machine and everyone knew what to do and where to go. She even offered to pick up our catered lunch and the cutting cake for the reception (!!!) that was so kind of her and something we weren’t expecting. That’s not always been the case at other weddings we’ve been to as guests. Not only that but everyone (guests, vendors, bridal party & groomsmen) had nothing but kind, glowing things to say about Jami. She was so friendly and positive with everyone she met that truly our guests are still saying (3 weeks later) how wonderful she was. As a fun bonus, Jami is truly the queen of flat lays and styled the most beautiful flat lays (our photographer was so impressed too!). All this to say—if you’re thinking about hiring a wedding planner and you’re not sure whether it’s worth it, I can 1000% guarantee that Jami is worth every penny!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

Real Weddings

Victoria & Stephen
49 photos · 10/08/2022

Deals

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding