P.O. Box 25725, Richmond, VA 23260 Map · Phone number

About BRC Events

We are the best event planners in Richmond, VA.

e48e76c447f830cb 1343738446197 DSC0034
Bride and Groom Kiss!

Photo: Laura Matthews Photography
Bride and Groom Kiss! Photo: Laura Matthews Photography
I'll hold your hand :-)

Ring Bearer and Flower Girl.

Photo: Laura Matthews Photography
I'll hold your hand :-) Ring Bearer and Flower Girl. Photo: Laura Matthews Photography
Mr. and Mrs. Table.
Main Street Train Station.
Mr. and Mrs. Table. Main Street Train Station.
Multiple layered wedding cake
e48e76c447f830cb 1343738446197 DSC0034

3 Reviews for BRC Events

• Angela

Angela · Married on 11/24/2012

Bonita was professional yet personal from beginning to end. She made our day stress-free and truly magical. I highly recommend her services to future brides and standby her committment ot excellence.

Sent on 11/30/2012

BRC Events's reply:

Thanks, Angela. I was a pleasure working with you! Congrats again!
  • User2070595 · 2+ years ago

Bonita with BRC Events made my day run very smoothly. We hired her for day of coordination, but if I had any questions prior to the day she was there to answer them. On the day of, she ensured that I had no idea what was happening so that I couldn't fret about anything. It was nice to know that we could relax on our sepcial day and place our trust in Bonita!

Sent on 09/13/2012

BRC Events's reply:

Thanks, Jessie! It was a pleasure working with you and Paul. Congrats again!

Tiffany · Married on 06/02/2012

We worked with Bonita Comer at BRC events for my June 2012 wedding in Richmond Virginia. Bonita and her crew were very helpful throughout the planning and during the ceremony and reception. From our very first phone conversation, she understood me (She really got me!) She listened carefully and at the end, was more thrilled about my wedding than my fiance and I combined. That excitement and sincerity never once wavered from start to finish.

With BRC events, you will find a planner who is engaged, supportive, willing to accommodate to your needs but also strong and gracious enough to lend her professional insight and advises when and where needed. She made sure to review our contracts with all our vendors with great attention to detail. She pointed out some areas where we were able to save a lot of money. She's the perfect combination of an industry professional who mandates that all i's be dotted and t's crossed.

Bonita has great ideas and knows her business well. She was organized, proactive and creative and also fun to be around. At BRC events, you get the right kind of wedding planner every bride-to-be dreams of. Her staff are efficient and hard-working people. It was so nice to be able to enjoy the day and know that everything was being handled by a true professional. You will be in Good hands if you choose Bonita Comer at BRC events...she is fabulous!!" - Thank You so much for making our Wedding Day SOOOOOO PERFECT!!! - from Mr & Mrs Redford -

Sent on 06/09/2012

BRC Events's reply:

Thanks, Tiffany and Scott. It was great working with you.

BRC Events FAQ

• White House Catering
    White House Catering Wedding Caterers

Bonita is delightful and thorough & always handles her events flawlessly. We are always pleased when our Clients choose a quality event planner!

• P.O. Box 25725 Richmond, 23260 See on map