BRC Events

Richmond, VA View map

We are the best event planners in Richmond, VA.

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
  • Angela
    Angela Married on 11/24/2012
    Bonita was professional yet personal from beginning to end. She made our day stress-free and truly magical. I highly recommend her services to future brides and standby her committment ot excellence.

BRC Events's reply:

Thanks, Angela. I was a pleasure working with you! Congrats again!
  • User932875 2+ years ago
    Bonita with BRC Events made my day run very smoothly. We hired her for day of coordination, but if I had any questions prior to the day she was there to answer them. On the day of, she ensured that I had no idea what was happening so that I couldn't fret about anything. It was nice to know that we could relax on our sepcial day and place our trust in Bonita!

BRC Events's reply:

Thanks, Jessie! It was a pleasure working with you and Paul. Congrats again!
    Tiffany Married on 06/02/2012
    We worked with Bonita Comer at BRC events for my June 2012 wedding in Richmond Virginia. Bonita and her crew were very helpful throughout the planning and during the ceremony and reception. From our very first phone conversation, she understood me (She really got me!) She listened carefully and at the end, was more thrilled about my wedding than my fiance and I combined. That excitement and sincerity never once wavered from start to finish.

With BRC events, you will find a planner who is engaged, supportive, willing to accommodate to your needs but also strong and gracious enough to lend her professional insight and advises when and where needed. She made sure to review our contracts with all our vendors with great attention to detail. She pointed out some areas where we were able to save a lot of money. She's the perfect combination of an industry professional who mandates that all i's be dotted and t's crossed.

Bonita has great ideas and knows her business well. She was organized, proactive and creative and also fun to be around. At BRC events, you get the right kind of wedding planner every bride-to-be dreams of. Her staff are efficient and hard-working people. It was so nice to be able to enjoy the day and know that everything was being handled by a true professional. You will be in Good hands if you choose Bonita Comer at BRC events...she is fabulous!!" - Thank You so much for making our Wedding Day SOOOOOO PERFECT!!! - from Mr & Mrs Redford -

BRC Events's reply:

Thanks, Tiffany and Scott. It was great working with you.

White House Catering White House Catering Wedding Caterers

Bonita is delightful and thorough & always handles her events flawlessly. We are always pleased when our Clients choose a quality event planner!

P.O. Box 25725 Richmond, 23260
Location of (BRC Events)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding