Vogue Flowers

Richmond, VA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Typical Price

Vogue Flowers is a boutique wedding florist, based out of Richmond, Virginia. Working with couples of all budgets, this company specializes in venue decoration and nuptial accessories. Their team of florists strive to provide a stress-free and seamless experience for newlyweds-to-be, taking care of delivery, setup and cleanup of your event.

Vogue Flowers offers consultations in advance of your event, allowing you to discuss your vision, color palette, and style for your day. This company can offer custom creations, along with a variety of rental pieces to decorate your space. Do-it-yourself packages are also available, allowing you and your loved ones to design your own arrangements. Along with decorative items such as altar and aisle decor, this company can also offer a range of accessories, including:

• Boutonnieres
  • Bouquets
  • Flower crowns
  • Corsages
  • Flower baskets

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$115

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$25

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$165

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Event Design
Samples

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

4.7

• Connie
    Connie Getting married on 03/03/2023

Professional, attention to detail, excellent service, great value

The team at Weddings by Vogue was an absolute pleasure to work with through the entire floral process. As parents of the bride we were extremely impressed with the point of contact, Rachel. She was professional, responsive, and her creative talent is very apparent. The delivery and assembly of the full-coverage arbor and the suspended tent greenery and custom chandelier were perfect. Many of the guests also complimented the floral arrangements. We highly recommend Weddings by Vogue for high quality, super fresh flowers at an affordable cost.
  • Lauren
    Lauren N. Married on 05/21/2022

Beyond Expectations

I don't even know where to start with this review, other than to say I was simply blown away. I hired Vogue to do the florals for my wedding in Newport News. Their prices are unbeatable. I was getting quotes from local florists that were double what Vogue quoted, and I was getting less florals! Vogue's pricing for the amount of florals received was unbeatable, even including delivery and setup all the way in Newport News. They provided loose blooms for the photographer, boutonniers, corsages, bride bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, flower petals for the aisle and flower girl, a flower crown for the flower girl, a stunning arch arrangement, florals for our welcome sign, cake flowers, a toss bouquet, and greenery for our centerpieces. Everything was beyond spectacular. Communication with them was great and so easy, I always heard back within 1-2 days. They understood my vision from the start and were quick to make adjustments when requested. I had so many people comment on our wedding flowers. Our venue coordinator and photographer even asked who our florist was and both proceeded to state that was their new favorite florist. We have some people who attended that are very knowledgeable about florals and even they were blown away. I couldn't have asked for anything better, I was so beyond pleased with them. Highly recommended!
    Brenna P. Married on 04/30/2022

Amazing florist! So pleased and happy with the results

My husband and I worked with Vogue for our April 2022 wedding and they were an AMAZING vendor from start to finish. We had our first call with them in March 2021 and from then leading up to my wedding day I had zero issues. They were always so responsive, answered all of my questions, and updated my proposal countless times as I had changes and different ideas for what I wanted. The end result was stunning and I was so pleased. Their vision board they provided me was exactly what I wanted and made my wedding vision come to life! I would highly recommend Vogue to any couple planning their wedding in Richmond.

Vogue Flowers's reply:

Brenna,

We can't thank you enough for these lovely words. We're so happy your vision came together, and we wish you all the best of luck moving forward.

Sincerely,

19 photos · 10/19/2019

Fantasia Sound Disc Jockeys Fantasia Sound Disc Jockeys Wedding DJs

Beautiful Arrangements!

Make It Posh Events Make It Posh Events Wedding Planners

Vogue Flowers is so great to work with. They can make any design you can imagine and all their flowers are gorgeous. They are their own wholesaler and I love supporting local!

Bandit's Ridge Bandit's Ridge Barn & Farm Weddings

Vogue Flowers does an amazing job on fresh flowers. A stunning vine using greenery was created for our venue's arbor! You will not be disappointed if you let Vogue order your flowers.

1114 N. Boulevard Richmond, VA, 23230
800-932-1010

Monday - Saturday: 8:00am - 6:00pm Sunday: 10:00am - 3:00pm
Location of (Vogue Flowers)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding