Bandit's Ridge

$3k - $3k For 100 Guests
Up to 150 guests

$3k - $3k For 100 Guests
Up to 150 guests

A farm-style wedding venue in Louisa, Virginia, Bandit's Ridge has been creating lasting memories for couples since 2012. Rustic yet elegant in nature, the venue is halfway between Richmond and Charlottesville in the western part of Goochland County. Bandit's Ridge is the perfect choice for couples wishing for a warm and inviting atmosphere on their special day!

Facilities and Capacity
Bandit's Ridge accommodates up to 150 guests. Couples may choose from several locations on the property for the ceremony. With the air-controlled barn, Bandit's Ridge is able to hosts any event all year round.

The venue offers an array of services and amenities. Those who book Bandit's Ridge benefit from the following:

• Indoor and outdoor settings
  • Event planning
  • Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Lighting/sound
  • Pet friendly
  • Outside vendors

Other Facilities
Bandit's Ridge also provides wedding-event facilities. Interested couples benefit from the following:

• Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Elopements
  • Bridal shower
  • Engagement party
  • Rehearsal dinner space
  • Bridal suite

Other Services
The venue offers various wedding amenities upon request. Said items include, but are not limited to:

• Barware
  • China
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens
  • Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$5,200

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$5,200

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$9,800

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$8,800

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Clean Up
Event Planning
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$1

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Barn
Farm/Ranch

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Pet Friendly
Preferred Vendors Only
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
Outside Alcohol

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Centerpieces
Chairs
Dance Floor
Decor
Drapery
Furniture
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
September
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
March

Shelbie G. Married on 05/14/2022

The Best Day of Our Lives! Thank you Bandits Ridge!

I give this venue 100 stars! This venue was everything we wanted and then some. Let's start with the friendly owners and staff, from day one they made us feel like the most important wedding to step foot in that venue. We knew immediately that was the place we wanted! They set you up for such success. They recommend the top vendors and my gosh they do not disappoint. We used their florist recommendation Florals by Jennie and believe me that girl will make your wedding an entire dream. They set us up with their venue coordinator, Angie, and she was a pure gift from God. She listened to all my thoughts, dreams, and desires and delivered a wedding reception that exceeded every expectation we ever could have had. I am literally teary-eyed writing this review thinking about how magical our day was. Take your fairytale dream wedding and then multiply that by 10 and that is what you will get here.

They went beyond just our wedding day too. Donna, the owner was available whenever I had a question, and boy did I have them. She was so kind and accomodating to me. We were able to use her venue for multiple pre-wedding photoshoots and they gave our engagement photos every eliminate we could have ever wanted. This is the kind of venue that just makes you feel good from the moment you walk onto the property! I truly cannot say enough good things about this. If you are looking for your wedding venue...RUN to this one! It will not disappoint.

Bandit's Ridge's reply:

Your review made my eyes tear up! I always want everyone to feel the way you & Corey did. You guys were the best to work with! Your photographer highlighted our venue &you
  • Erin
    Erin K. Married on 05/22/2021

Wedding dreams come true at Bandit's Ridge!!

I cannot tell ya'll how blessed we were to work with Donna and her team. I met Donna at the Richmond Wedding expo in January 2020 and my mother and I were blown away by how much they had to offer, their professionalism, and their southern hospitality. Donna and her team bring that elegant southern charm to everything they do and it made our special day perfect. Throughout COVID, she was responsive and there to calm my anxiety, giving the best advice. We had an absolute blast at our rehearsal dinner and she even let me use a steam engine on the property for my wedding entrance. The cocktail barn and reception hall are beautifully done and there was plenty of space for everyone to spread out. I cannot say enough good things about Donna and her team and I am forever grateful to have gained such an awesome friend for the best day of my life.

Bandit's Ridge's reply:

Thank you, Erin, for your sweet words! You will always have a special place in our hearts. Thank you for allowing us to share your beautiful day! It was a day I will never forget.
    Kelsey S. Married on 09/05/2020

The best venue there is

If you are looking for the picture perfect wedding, this is the venue for you! I couldn’t imagine having my wedding anywhere else. Between Donna and Nicole, my wedding went perfectly and I can’t thank them enough. Donna herself was a huge factor in our choosing of this venue because she is just a wonderful person. Donna and Nicole made my dreams come true and then some.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

53 photos · 06/22/2019

Deals

Bandit's Ridge 1
Discount

Thank you to all the men & women serving for our protection! If you are active military, law enforcement, firefighter or other first responder, we give a $500 discount.

Pricing

Team

Jen Thompson
Jen Thompson
Florals & Wedding Event Planner

Want a floral designer with intricate detail & perfection? Jen graduated with a degree in Floral Design & Hortoculture. Her expertise to design is unbelievable. Not only is she a florist, she is also one of our coordinators that will plan your wedding & reception to create the perfect design that matches your vision.

Donna Reynolds
Donna Reynolds
Owner

Bandit's Ridge has been hosting events since 2012. Our venue continues to grow each year as the demands of competition become challenging. We love serving others & sharing our venue with others. Country life is hard to find but we are so happy to have found our forever home & the perfect venue!

Angie Dymacek
Angie Dymacek
Wedding Event Planner

Angie is a lady of many talents! She is a wife & a mother of 2 beautiful children. Her detail to design shows in so many ways. She has received her Certification in Wedding Planning/Event Coordination. She will create the perfect timeline for you to enjoy your day without worrying.

Strouse Photography Strouse Photography Wedding Photographers

Donna is simply amazing. She has created a venue that is PERFECT for weddings. Every last detail was created with weddings in mind. It's on the most gorgeous land and is convenient to town. Hope to work with you again soon!

Awesomesauce Photography Awesomesauce Photography Wedding Photographers

I get so excited when I have a wedding at Bandit's Ridge. Donna and her team are beyond amazing to work with. I always feel like I am among family when I spend the day photographing an event there. The property is always in top shape, the staff go above and beyond to assist, and it's such a relaxing environment. Donna will take great care of you!

Party Perfect Party Perfect Wedding Rentals

We LOVE working with Donna at Bandit's Ridge! It's such a beautiful venue and she's a sweetheart! You will be so lucky to have your wedding there!

5061 Broad Street Road Louisa, VA, 23093
8045198317
Location of (Bandit's Ridge)

Bandit's Ridge frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Bandit's Ridge?

Bandit's Ridge includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Chairs
  • Clean Up
  • Event Planning
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

At Bandit's Ridge, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

Bandit's Ridge includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Cake Cutting
  • Server(s)

At Bandit's Ridge, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at Bandit's Ridge includes:
  • Bartender(s)

What are the most important characteristics of Bandit's Ridge in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Bandit's Ridge for wedding events is known for:
  • Barn
  • Farm/Ranch

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Bandit's Ridge for wedding events?

Bandit's Ridge offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does Bandit's Ridge offer?

Bandit's Ridge offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Elopements
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does Bandit's Ridge offer for wedding events?

Bandit's Ridge offers the following services for wedding events:
  • All Inclusive Packages
  • Pet Friendly
  • Preferred Vendors Only
  • Set Up
  • Wifi

What furniture and decorations does Bandit's Ridge have available for wedding events?

Bandit's Ridge offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Altar/Arch
  • Centerpieces
  • Chairs
  • Dance Floor
  • Decor
  • Drapery
  • Furniture
  • Tables

What percentage of users recommend Bandit's Ridge and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Bandit's Ridge is recommended by 82% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in flexibility, 4.9 in professionalism and 4.9 in value.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Bandit's Ridge offer?

Bandit's Ridge currently offers 1 discount promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding

Wedding Venues