Flowers by Zoie - Weddings and Events

Mechanicsville, VA View map

Our goal is to exceed the bride or client’s expectations from beginning to end.
Flowers by Zoie will add that special touch with beautiful flowers. We custom order your flowers just for your event.

Zoie is an experienced floral, bridal and special event consultant, as she has served brides and clients for the past 15 years.

Every client is unique and Zoie loves the challenge of bringing new ideas to the table for your special day!

Services include:

• Complimentary consultations for your wedding flowers or special event.
  • Creative floral designs for your bouquet, bridal party, ceremony, centerpieces & wedding cake.
  • Rental items including, containers, vases, stands and more.
  • Delivery and set up on the day of event.

Just to name a few, Zoie has serviced these wedding venues…The Manor House, Pebblecreek, Hanover Tavern, Virginia Cliff Inn, The Boathouse at Sunday Park, The Boathouse at Rocketts Landing, The Mill at Fine Creek, Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens, Artworks, Virginia Crossings Resort, Winterham Plantation, and Tuckahoe Plantation.

Which of the following services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up

• Kim
    Kim K. Married on 10/03/2021

Beautiful!!

We loved everything about having Zoie do the flowers for my daughter's wedding! She understood the vision my daughter had and designed the most beautiful flowers to complete that vision. She also worked with the baker of wedding cake as that was topped with fresh flowers that coordinated with the bouquets and ceremony arbor. Zoie is such a sweet person and very gifted for sure. Stunning work! Highly recommend!
  • Shannon
    Shannon H. Married on 09/25/2021

Flowers were stunning

First off, Zoie is absolutely adorable - such a sweet person to work with!! She takes detailed notes in her meetings with you, and will sketch out/brainstorm with you, if you're like me and you come in basically not knowing what you want. I'll be honest, I didn't think flowers were much of a necessity, and boy was I wrong. Zoie did an INCREDIBLE job with our arrangements, and the pictures we got proved that. Family and friends made a point to comment on how beautiful our flowers were. Zoie is the best, and her prices were super reasonable. Highly highly recommend her for your next event!!
  • Woojin
    Woojin A. Married on 05/23/2021

Amazing service

First off, I would like to say how Zoie made my wedding day perfect. So many people gave me compliments about the floral decorations. She covered the arch with flowers which was just amazing. She is professional, tries so hard to make my dream wedding come true. I was moved by how she breaks down her price to explain what's going on on my bill and is willing to relocate the flower to lower the price point as much as possible. I loved how she got to the point when installing on the day of. My cake vendor was supposed to arrange the flower on the cake but could not do it at the last minute. Zoie just stepped up and took care of everything. I appreciate the whole journey I had with Zoie from start to finish. Just go for it if you're considering this vendor.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

48 photos · 08/03/2019
  • Caroline & Jennifer
    35 photos · 09/20/2015

8112 Mechanicsville Turnpike Mechanicsville, VA, 23111
Location of (Flowers by Zoie - Weddings and Events)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding