About Flowers Make Scents

Richmond's Florist of Distinction
At Flowers Make Scents our specialty is creating memorable and distinctive weddings. Backed by twenty years of experience in New York and more than ten years here in Richmond, wedding design has and always will be our main business.

Our qualified designers will take the time to consult with you to personalize your special day. By customizing your needs to fit your style and budget we will help you to create an unforgettable celebration!

With an emphasis on creativity and attention to detail, we are the best choice when looking for a wedding florist.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Event Design (3)
Samples (3)
Single Flowers (3)
Venue Visit (1)

I absolutely loved my flowers for my wedding! They turned out exactly how I wanted it, down to the little details! I’m so happy I chose Flowers make scents!

Profile Picture Josie, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Sherri you and your staff of designer's did a amazing job. Thank you so much for all your help.

Profile Picture Abigail, 5/25/18, 1 Review

Single Flowers
Table Arrangements
7 AWARDS

11 ENDORSEMENTS
Creative, innovative, genius group of designers just make sense outstanding.

Beautiful Arrangements and Great Customer Service

Flowers Make Scents does beautiful work

Flowers Make Scents are the perfect wedding florists. Romantic, sophisticated, classic or whimsical, they always surpass our expectations. Making life aromatically beautiful one wedding at at time. Love them!

We have been working with the lovely ladies at Flowers Make Scents for several years now - we refer them to brides ALL the time! They have flawless style which shows in their creations. We know they take wonderful care of our clients and have always been so great to work with!

77 PROS I KNOW

1272 Alverser Plaza, Midlothian, VA 23113   See On Map
804-897-6100 (phone)
Flowers Make Scents is a wedding Florist from Midlothian, VA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Richmond, Charlottesville, and Virginia Beach. Flowers Make Scents is a professional wedding Florist that has been part of the Richmond wedding industry for 12 years. We specialize in Wedding and event Flowers and decorations.