Appletree Cake Co. LLC

Moseley, VA View map

Appletree Cake Company is dedicated to making delicious and beautiful wedding cakes your guests will rave about. We provide confections that are fresh, handmade, and of the highest quality. Jan works closely with her clients to create a cake that captures their individual style and personality. We hope you will choose Appletree Cake Company for your wedding.

Have a tight budget? Check out our new Modestly Priced Cakes at www.AppletreeCakeCo.com/cakes

1 User photo

• Rachel
    Rachel Married on 10/31/2021
    Jan was absolutely incredible! We really reached for the stars with our cake design. We worried we might not get what wanted, but Jan really delivered! Or cake was even better than we had imagined! !!!! Wonderful company to work with! !!!

Appletree Cake Co. LLC's reply:

Hi Rachel - thank you so much for your kind reviews of Appletree. Your vision for your cake was amazing and it was certainly a fun engineering challenge!
    Aida Married on 03/24/2018
    very tasty cake, good communication and easy to work with,
    good price for the amazing quality provided, unfortunately seems that she decided to retire this year
    Cat Married on 09/30/2017
    Our wedding cake was amazing - both in presentation and in taste! I had so many people come up to me and tell me how delicious our cake was!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Dimples and Cheeks Photography Dimples and Cheeks Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Jan for several years now. She has a fantastic way of making these amazing wedding cakes that taste like grandma's moist delicious cakes! I am a wedding photographer and I have not only photographed her wonderful detailed delicacies I have tasted almost all of her amazing flavors. I highly recommend Appletree Cake Co. to all my wedding couples, Jan is the greatest!

Kim Moody Design Kim Moody Design Wedding Planners

Yummmyyy! Appletree Cake Co. is incredible! Their cakes are amazing and beautiful! We adore working with Jan -- We always make sure to save a little bit of time in our schedules and room in our bellies for some of her delicious cake!

Fairview Farm Events Fairview Farm Events Barn & Farm Weddings

Fantastic company to work with and our preferred list!

16406 Appletree Ct. Moseley, 23120

By appointment.
Location of (Appletree Cake Co. LLC)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding