Flowers by Zoie - Weddings and Events Reviews

47 Reviews for Flowers by Zoie - Weddings and Events

Flowers by Zoie - Weddings and Events 1
Flowers by Zoie - Weddings and Events 2

Kristen Doyle · Married on 07/13/2019

I loved working with Zoie!

Zoie was great from the start. She listened to what we wanted and I even sent her some photos of ideas. Our flowers were amazing and exactly what I wanted! Everything she did was beautiful and I couldn’t have asked for more. I will definitely be referring friends to her!

Sent on 08/02/2019
    Flowers by Zoie - Weddings and Events 3
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 09/23/2018

Beautiful!

Zoie was the first florist I spoke to (out of two) and I knew from the start we would end up choosing her. We walked into her cute shop and she was so friendly and kind from the start. I know nothing about flowers and just told her colors I wanted and she would show us pictures on her phone or flowers she had in the shop that she thought would look good-they did. Every single one of her ideas was so beautiful and perfect. From the bouquets to the centerpieces to the mantel piece everything was perfect, not overdone, and so pretty. She even chose inexpensive flowers for us since we were on a budget (unlike the other florist we chose who picked mostly roses which we didn't even want in the first place). The only bummer was that she wasn't able to deliver our flowers the day of (but had wonderful assistants) so I could give her a huge hug and a thank you!

Sent on 10/26/2018
    Flowers by Zoie - Weddings and Events 4

Ayers · Married on 09/15/2018

Beautiful flowers!

Really enjoyed our experience with Zoie. She’s extremely responsive and goes out of her way!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Heather · Married on 05/05/2018

Zoie was amazing! We were planning from out of town and she was able to accommodate a last minute meeting with us when we were visiting. She was so on top of it and interpreted EXACTLY what I wanted. Her correspondence was always speedy and we never had anything to worry about. The flowers were GORGEOUS! I was seriously obsessed with my bouquet. She also did some loose greenery for the table to go with our rustic winery wedding. She made flowers the easiest part of the process!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Sonia · Married on 11/11/2017

Zoie was super easy to work with and made the process of selecting and ordering flowers for our wedding seamless. Lots of people commented on how much they loved my flowers! Very reasonable pricing too.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2017

Zoie does amazing work. She is so easy to communicate with and had no problems changing a few things up for me when we finalized decorations and guest count for our wedding. Not to mention, my bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets were so stunning. They helped my pictures pop and everytime I looked at them after that day I couldn't help but smile. We also had Zoie make mason jar centerpieces for us and a large display to go on the mantle in our venue- nothing short of incredible and reasonably priced compared to the crazy wedding world. I would not hesitate to use her and her staff again!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Michelle · Married on 07/01/2017

Zoie is amazing! My bouquet and reception flowers were absolutely gorgeous!! She is very responsive, professional and easy to work with! Her services far exceeded my expectations! The cake topper she created was amazing! I highly recommend Zoie, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Diane · Married on 06/24/2017

Zoie was very pleasant and great to work with. All the flowers were beautifully made. We picked an uncommon flower and she was able to accommodate us and they were beautiful. All the bouquets lasted for over 2 weeks. She delivered them on time and very fresh. Very reasonably priced as well.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Jessica · Married on 05/06/2017

Zoie did an amazing job for our Disney themed wedding! I had a huge wedding party with 16 bridesmaids and she used her artistic vision to make everything's perfect!! She added her own touches (with my permission of course) to my ideas and everything tuned out perfect!!! She was so responsive and accommodating to my last minute changes and additions. Thanks so much for helping making our day perfect!!!

Sent on 07/13/2017

anne · Married on 12/03/2016

Zoie was the best for the flowers for our wedding! I showed Zoie a picture of the bouquet i envisioned and she brought it to life. I loved the flowers and she was very creative and very reasonable pricing, too.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Kimberly · Married on 11/12/2016

Zoie did such a lovely job putting together the flowers for my wedding. From day one, she was professional and fun to work with. She responded to my inquiry in less than a day, and was able to quickly set up a meeting to learn about my needs. She presented me with a lot of options and got very creative to be able to work within my budget! When my fiancé and I decided to postpone our wedding (two weeks out!), she was not only flexible and understanding, but was extremely supportive of our decision and patient for us to set a new date. We re-scheduled a few months later, and as we had a new venue and a few other changes, she was extremely willing to meet with me again to make sure everything was going to work for those new needs. On wedding day, she was on time and "did her thing" to get the flowers and greenery where they needed to be, and I didn't have to worry about a thing! Everything was beautiful (we received many compliments!) and just what I was hoping for. I highly recommend Flowers by Zoie for your wedding or event! Thank you so much Zoie for helping our "woodsy" wedding come to life!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Jenn · Married on 09/10/2016

Zoie was the most helpful person! I had no idea what I wanted except colors and she made everything in her vision and the final product was gorgeous!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Ashley · Married on 08/28/2016

The flowers for my wedding on August 28, 2016 were absolutely AMAZING! I gave Zoie a few ideas of types of flowers I wanted and let her work her magic! My wife and I could not have been more happy! They were a little pricey but worth every penny! We would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Kendra · Married on 07/30/2016

Zoe was absolutely wonderful! #rom our initial meeting, a few lare changes and getting the flowers to us on the day of the wedding, she was always responsive and did a beautiful job!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Shanee · Married on 05/21/2016

How amazing to have such a flexible vendor, who not only exceeds your vision, but works within your budget without hesitation! She certainly eased the stress for a bride planning without a coordinator! Such beautiful floral arrangements all around, thanks again Zoie!

Sent on 05/29/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/19/2015

My wedding theme was country rustic. We have sunflowers everywhere. Zoie did an amazing job on all the bouquets and centerpieces. I highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 12/29/2015

barb · Married on 09/05/2015

The flowers for my daughter's wedding were absolutely gorgeous! Exactly what my daughter wanted! Zoie is very talented, and we would recommend her to any bride to be!

Sent on 11/02/2015
  • F

Felice · Married on 08/01/2015

I loved the flowers and the color combinations. ..excellent job!!

Sent on 08/12/2015

OMG! My flowers were amazing! The colorful details really made my bridesmaids dresses pop as well as the reception decorations! I was very pleased!

Sent on 06/08/2015

I highly recommend using Flowers by Zoie for any event! Zoie was very easy to work with. She was friendly, organized, and helped to make my wedding a success. The flowers looked amazing and the price was affordable. I will definitely recommend this florist to anyone and will use again!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Leigh · Married on 04/11/2015

Zoie was fantastic to work with. She took our visions and suggested the perfect arrangments. We loved ger expertise but also personal touch she gives to her clients. I would recommend Her to everyone without hesitation.

Sent on 04/13/2015

Kristin · Married on 12/11/2014

Zoie was fantastic!!! We walked through the entire wedding at our meeting. She totally delivered! Our flowers were just what we wanted!!!!

Sent on 02/01/2015

Sarah · Married on 09/20/2014

Zoie provided us with gorgeous floral arrangements for our ceremony and reception. We were more than happy with the size of the arrangements and the beautiful selection of flowers. Also, my bridal bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets were all elegant and gave us exactly the pop of color we were looking for! Thank you Zoie!!

Sent on 09/27/2014

Lauren · Married on 07/12/2014

Zoie is so sweet and easy to work with! She helped us get exactly what we wanted and all within our budget! I carried blush pink peonies on our day and they were TO DIE FOR! All of the flowers were gorgeous and lasted for a few weeks after the wedding! Thanks Zoie!

Sent on 08/19/2014

Staci · Married on 06/14/2014

Zoie did an amazing job for my wedding. The flowers were gorgeous! I met with a few florist and immediately knew I wanted Zoie when I met her because she was so nice. She was willing to work with me on everything and made recommendations to make my flowers cheaper. I was kind of a pain with last minute details and she was accommodating. I definitely recommend her.

Sent on 06/19/2014