Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Colonial Florist

Creating top quality weddings for over 40 years.

We have been a full service florist for over 40 years.  Offering top quality florals for weddings and events as well as home and office.  We specialize in top quality wedding designs paying close attention to the smallest details to ensure your vision of that perfect day is met. We take great pride in providing the best quality and service for your day.  There are no minimums for our weddings as every wedding whether large or small is important to us.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Flower Crowns (2)
Event Design (1)
Venue Visit (1)
Aisle Decor (1)

Donna with Colonial Florist went above and beyond for my clients that got married last summer at James Monroe's Highland. Not only did she create beautiful designs for the personal wedding flowers, but she curated gorgeous, classic centerpieces that fit the style the clients wanted perfectly. She provided the rental decorations in addition to the blooms and greenery, and was so accommodating for retrieving the rentals after the event was over. Give Donna a call today to plan your wedding or event florals, you will be so glad you did!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 10/6/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

Donna was amazing to work with from our very first meeting up to our wedding day. I did not want flowers everywhere and I was interested in adding pieces of different textures and style in the ceremony as well as at our reception. Donna was so open to this idea and even met with me several times before the wedding so that we could toss around ideas back and forth. I decided I wanted an antique chandelier hanging from a tree our ceremony was going to be under. Once again, Donna was so open to this idea and even went on the hunt to find the perfect antique chandelier. She absolutely nailed it! It was the most beautiful antique chandelier and incorporated my style for our wedding. I also wanted antique candle sticks as a centerpiece on the tables at our reception. Just like the chandelier, Donna was essential in helping us find these as she also searched through antique stores to help us get the right number. Our bouquets and boutonnieres were incredible and she was so helpful in giving some different suggestions for textures and different flowers to incorporate in both. I cannot say enough about how helpful and completely in tune Donna was with our style for our wedding day. Everything was beautiful!

Photos
Profile Picture Kristen, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Non-Floral, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

We had the pleasure of working with Donna, who was so kind, flexible, attentive, creative, and just all around fun to work with. Donna took the time to listen to our interests, color schemes, and other wedding plans to develop bouquets, boutonnieres and table arrangements that matched our style and our budget. We got so many compliments that day. I could not have been any happier with how beautiful the flowers turned out!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews

Single Flowers
Table Arrangements
2 AWARDS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Colonial Florist has been in business for many years and have established a great reputation that is well deserved. They are talented, flexible and always provide gorgeous floral arrangements.

It's always a pleasure to work with Colonial Florist. Terrific florals with personalized touches! All of us at Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast look forward to working with them again soon!

Working with Donna and the Colonial Florist Team is absolutely wonderful! Donna is responsive to couples and vendors alike but what really sets her apart is her ability to bring your floral vision to life. Barn at Edgewood Brides are always pleased with Donna's work.

What can I say? Donna is simply the best! I always look forward to working with Colonial Florist on events. Donna is always creative, professional, and such a pleasure to be around! Most importantly, she always delivers and exceeds the expectations of every client!

Donna was wonderful! She was accommodating when the bride decided days before the wedding that she (Donna) needed to be there an hour before schedule to accommodate bridal photos with the flowers. The weather was also not cooperating with us that day and an hour and a half set-up had to be taken down in minutes and re-set up in 10 minutes so the "show could go on." It was crazy, but an organized crazy and one I could not have done without Donna's adaptability. I look forward to working with her again!

Events