About FloraWorx LLC

Uniquely creative floral designs for your wedding or special occasion.

FloraWorx blends the beauty of nature with classic elegance to create unique one of a kind designs for any occasion. I can work with any theme and any budget. I will work with you one on one to capture the essence of your vision and give your special day the personal touch that makes it truly yours. From casual to the most formal of events and everything in between FloraWorx will create beautiful floral designs for your wedding day. Contact me at 804-614-7799 or via email at floraworxllc@gmail.com to schedule your free consultation. I would love the opportunity to design for you.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Flower Petals (5)
Aisle Decor (4)
Altar Decor (3)
Samples (2)

Annette was amazing from start to finish. We communicated through email and I sent her pictures of my vision. Let me tell you she created the most amazing arrangements, bouquets, boutineers, corsages, centerpieces and other arrangements. Her talent shows through the conversations we had. I was in complete shock of the beauty of the flowers she created for mine and my husband's wedding. There are no words to even describe the talent she has. Everyone complimented on all the arrangements. High highly recommend Annette and Floraworx for your special day. Thank you!

Profile Picture Sheila, 6/9/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Floraworx designs the MOST beautiful bridal bouquets, centerpieces and more. They always work with my couples at The Apple Blossom Plantation to make sure that the flowers reflect the decor of our venue and the special decor chosen by the bride. I cannot say enough about Annette and this company! Affordable, talented and beyond wonderful!

Profile Picture Peggy, 5/4/18, 1 Review

2 Photos
220x220 sq 1369874551898 photo 10
220x220 sq 1371502325239 photo 11

12 ENDORSEMENTS
Annette with FloraWorx is beyond amazing. Every event that she designs for me goes so far beyond my expectations and leaves me in awe. Her designs are simply stunning and smell/live longer than I've ever been able to keep. She is so good to not only me but to my brides that I refer her to (ALL of them!). Annette can work with different styles and sizes and always makes sure that it's the highest of quality with the most love!

Wow is all we can say !! Stunning florals with lots of thought and Compassion!!! Super to deal with and amazing designs!

Annette is a sweet lady and is great at listening to her clients!

Fantasia DJs is always excited when we see Annette deliver the flowers to an event we are DJing! Her arrangements make the event pop with color and beauty!

101 W.Broad St, Richmond, VA 23220   See On Map
804-614-7799 (phone)
By appointment
FloraWorx LLC is a wedding Florist from Richmond servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Richmond, Hampton Roads, and Charlottesville . FloraWorx LLC is a professional Florist that has been part of the Richmond /Hampton Roads wedding industry since 2011 specializing in Wedding flowers.