FloraWorx

Richmond, VA View map

$2,001 Typical Price

A wedding florist in Richmond, Virginia, FloraWorx LLC is a family-owned and operated business serving Central Virginia and Hampton Roads couples for over six years. They specialize in custom-designed arrangements using only the highest quality fresh flowers. This team can accommodate any design style from rustic chic to Gatsby glam and everything in between making every couple's day personal and uniquely theirs. They limit their bookings to one event per date, ensuring that they give each event the personal attention their clients deserve.

FloraWorx LLC helps clients with their floral needs as well as delivery and set up on their wedding day. These florists are more than happy to design and deliver their services to clients at the chosen venue. From bouquets to flower crowns and decor, FloraWorx LLC can do it all. Working closely with couples, they will thoroughly discuss ideas and visions for the big day celebrations while keeping them on budget.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$180

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$63

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$11

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$64

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$180

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,001

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Crowns
Flower Petals

Andi Married on 12/11/2021

Flower Master!

Annette is a flower master! I only cried one time during my whole wedding day and that was the moment Annette had dropped off our flowers. She was able to take my vision and bring them to life. She thought of everything I didn't. As a matter of fact, I love her work so much I can't bring myself to get rid of my bridal bouquet - it is in my freezer under protest from my family :) I highly recommend using her for any of your special floral needs.
  • Barbara
    Barbara R. Married on 10/09/2021

Floraworx is incredible

Working with Annette was a dream! She was responsive, sweet, and funny. She worked with our budget and somehow still made the most beautiful and amazing wedding bouquets I have ever seen. And the flowers must have been super fresh because my bouquet still looked great two weeks after my wedding. She is incredible!
    Toni W. Married on 09/26/2020

Loving what you do

Annette was a shear wonder to work with and I am so happy I chose to work with her. I had shopped around for wedding day flowers (wedding party, bouquet, toss bouquet, centerpieces, etc.) and received astronomical quotes. It wasn’t until my venue recommended I reach out to her that I knew I found MY florist!! She was so chill, down-to-Earth, and kept it real the entire time!!! You can tell she does this because she loves it and not because she needs the money. She was very responsive, went above and beyond, and put together a beautiful display, even with the placement of the cake flowers. She didn’t have to do that but she made sure flowers were on the cake and she did a remarkable job. We had a special guest who couldn’t attend due to travel restrictions and she placed a beautiful complimentary rose on her place setting in honor of her. I loved ALL OF IT! And most importantly, she was affordable and within my budget. She also had floating vases for my centerpieces and all I had to do was buy the floating candles. She also doesn’t book a bunch of weddings in a day like some other floral companies so she can ensure she gives her undivided attention during setup and delivery of your event. You will not be disappointed!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Real Weddings

• Cristhian & Toni
    24 photos · 09/26/2020

Arli Quinn Photography Arli Quinn Photography Wedding Photographers

Annette with FloraWorx is beyond amazing. Every event that she designs for me goes so far beyond my expectations and leaves me in awe. Her designs are simply stunning and smell/live longer than I've ever been able to keep. She is so good to not only me but to my brides that I refer her to (ALL of them!). Annette can work with different styles and sizes and always makes sure that it's the highest of quality with the most love!

The Renaissance The Renaissance Banquet Halls

Wow is all we can say !! Stunning florals with lots of thought and Compassion!!! Super to deal with and amazing designs!

Fantasia Sound Disc Jockeys Fantasia Sound Disc Jockeys Wedding DJs

Fantasia DJs is always excited when we see Annette deliver the flowers to an event we are DJing! Her arrangements make the event pop with color and beauty!

101 W.Broad St Richmond, VA, 23220

By appointment
Location of (FloraWorx)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding