The Place at Innsbrook

Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About The Place at Innsbrook

The Wedding, Banquet, Meeting, Party, Picnic Place

The Place at Innsbrook has been professionally managing weddings, banquets, meetings, parties and picnics since 1995.

We offer a distinctive location to host your event.

We provide all food and beverage, set up and clean up, china, glassware, silverware and staff.  Everything you need for a well-planned event.

Our food service includes breakfast, brunch, plated, buffet and boxed lunches, refreshment breaks, plated and buffet dinners, cocktail receptions and picnics.  Additionally we would be pleased to cater your event at the location of your choosing!

If providing bar services is part of your event, be assured that we can handle all of your beverage needs.

So whether you are planning a twenty member board meeting or a reception for hundreds, we are here to accommodate your venue and catering needs!

“Make The Place at Innsbrook Your Place for a special event!”

Categories: Wedding Venue

Regions serviced: Richmond

Follow The Place at Innsbrook on

6 Reviews for The Place at Innsbrook

4.7

One of the best decision we made for our wedding in September 2017 was to book with the Place at Innsbrook. Miss Sarah and Peggy were very professional and helped us along the way from our first deposit to the final payment. Everyone loved the food, the coordination, and the overall service. We were sure it was the right place for our wedding celebration and we would recommend it to any couple living in Richmond, VA. it was an awesome experience and every penny was worth it...Thank you so very much.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sonia, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

From day one my experience with this venue was just amazing. Everyone was so friendly and professional. They made sure my event was a major success and checked on me from beginning to finis to see there anything else I needed or if there was anything they could do for me. The food was melt in your mouth. The owner was very active in helping out and making sure everything went smoothly. My guests are still talking about the venue and the food! I would definitely use them again!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Daiwana , 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is truly a hidden gem. Peggy, Sarah and Ross were wonderful, flexible, professional and always made sure that everyone was on the same page. Peggy and Sarah laid the foundation of the coordinating our wedding and Ross did the leg work to make sure that everything ran so smoothly. If I had a question or concern they had no problem reassuring me that everything was going to be okay and it was! Communication was great before, during and after the wedding.

Now let's talk about the food...DELICIOUS!! You really do get a lot of food which was fine by my guests but I think they wanted to take their food home because they couldn't finish it all and didn't want the food to go to waste. From the cocktail hour to the dinner...nonstop praises about how great the food and the drinks were. The ballroom was just the right amount of space and the staff was amazing!!

Profile Picture User3188993, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews