The Place at Innsbrook Reviews

7 | Glen Allen, VA

7 Reviews for The Place at Innsbrook

• Chante

Chante Evans · Married on 03/23/2019

Haven't booked yet, but definitely top 2!

I just finished a tour with Sarah over at The Place at Innsbrook and I'm floored by the professionalism, the attention to detail, and the care I was shown. I am so excited to go home and tell my fiancé about The Place and possibly choose them to host our wedding!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Chante,
    It was so nice to meet with you today!!!
    Thank you so much for all your kind words! It's because of people like you that make me love my job!
    I hope you choose The Place because I would love to work with you!
    Sarah!

Sonia · Married on 09/16/2017

One of the best decision we made for our wedding in September 2017 was to book with the Place at Innsbrook. Miss Sarah and Peggy were very professional and helped us along the way from our first deposit to the final payment. Everyone loved the food, the coordination, and the overall service. We were sure it was the right place for our wedding celebration and we would recommend it to any couple living in Richmond, VA. it was an awesome experience and every penny was worth it...Thank you so very much.

Sent on 11/08/2017

The Place at Innsbrook's reply:

Thank you so much Sonia & Stan for all the kind words! We thank you for putting your trust in us and we appreciate your business. We wish you both the best in your new lives together as husband and wife. Congratulations and best wishes to you both.
    We would love to see some photos!!

Daiwana · Married on 07/16/2016

From day one my experience with this venue was just amazing. Everyone was so friendly and professional. They made sure my event was a major success and checked on me from beginning to finis to see there anything else I needed or if there was anything they could do for me. The food was melt in your mouth. The owner was very active in helping out and making sure everything went smoothly. My guests are still talking about the venue and the food! I would definitely use them again!

Sent on 07/24/2016

The Place at Innsbrook's reply:

Thank you so much Daiwana for all your kind words! We loved working with you as well and cant wait to see your wedding photos!

Best wishes to you both!!

The Place at Innsbrook
  • Rhonda & Schlonte' McGee

Rhonda · Married on 08/15/2014

This is truly a hidden gem. Peggy, Sarah and Ross were wonderful, flexible, professional and always made sure that everyone was on the same page. Peggy and Sarah laid the foundation of the coordinating our wedding and Ross did the leg work to make sure that everything ran so smoothly. If I had a question or concern they had no problem reassuring me that everything was going to be okay and it was! Communication was great before, during and after the wedding.

Now let's talk about the food...DELICIOUS!! You really do get a lot of food which was fine by my guests but I think they wanted to take their food home because they couldn't finish it all and didn't want the food to go to waste. From the cocktail hour to the dinner...nonstop praises about how great the food and the drinks were. The ballroom was just the right amount of space and the staff was amazing!!

Sent on 08/18/2014
  • LaShaunda

Lashaunda · Married on 07/30/2010

I loved The Place at Innsbrook. They were personal, professional and they catered to my every need from the prewedding meetings to the post wedding clean-ups. I think I am going to schedule my anniversary parties there.

Sent on 08/13/2010

Amanda · Married on 10/20/2012

we used The Place at Innsbrook for our rehearsal dinner and had a great experience. The price was reasonable and the service was perfect!

Sent on 11/06/2012

Shelley · Married on 10/18/2008

3.4
      3.5
      3.0
      3.0

decent food - give refund on money towards bar if not all used.

Sent on 12/18/2008