The Dogwood Tree

Charlottesville, VA View map Visit website
$4,000 Typical Price

$4,000 Typical Price

The Dogwood Tree is a wedding florist located in Charlottesville, Virginia. The team at this creative studio arrange blooms that will impress guests. They take time to get to know each of their clients, before responding to their creative vision with skill and flair. Couples can depend on them for arrangements that will lift their spirits and service that will make them smile.

The Dogwood Tree offers an extensive range of services to those stepping down the aisle. They can create all manner of arrangement including bouquets, boutonnieres, aisle decor, and much more. They can also deliver to the location of a couple’s choosing and set everything up. Upon arrival nearlyweds will be astounded with the beauty and ambiance of their chosen venue.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$140

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$80

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$18

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Lorin W. Married on 11/06/2021

Flawless!!

We were so pleased with The Dogwood Tree! They provided the flowers for our wedding and exceeded our expectations in every way! From the bridal bouquets, boutonnières, arbor, table arrangements, decor.. everything was TOP NOTCH! They were very easy to work with and basically read my mind by capturing our vision perfectly! Very thankful for Steph and Sarah!!

The Dogwood Tree's reply:

Lorin, thank you once again for the kind words, and for taking the time to write us a review! We greatly appreciate it, and are so happy that you loved your flowers for your big day. Everything looked so beautiful from the pictures we saw, and we are thrilled to hear that it was "top notch"! Wishing you a wonderful future together.
    -Your Friends at The Dogwood Tree
  • Natasha
    Natasha B. Married on 10/30/2021

Excellent Value, Stunning Flowers, Very Flexible

The Dogwood Tree allowed me to realize my fall wedding dreams because their prices were incredibly reasonable and they were willing to work within my budget! I cannot believe how beautiful the flowers turned out and how they matched exactly what I showed them in Pinterest pictures. They really understood my vision! They were also incredibly flexible with changes that I made in the weeks leading up to the wedding. We opted to pick up our own flowers and when they wouldn't fit in the van, they delivered them same day and I was SO impressed! I cannot recommend them enough! Book this vendor!

The Dogwood Tree's reply:

Thank you SO much, Natasha! It was a pleasure working with you, and we are so glad we could bring your flower vision to life. We really enjoyed the colors you chose and are so glad that we could make it extra special with the last minute additions. Wishing you a wonderful marriage full of love and flowers!
    -The Dogwood Tree Team
    Gretchen S. Married on 07/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Above and beyond my expectations

The Dogwood Tree created the most beautiful, thoughtful, and personalized floral arrangements for my wedding. I didn't have a clear vision or any knowledge about flowers, so they took the time to sit down with us and create a vision together. I think they even went out to my wedding venue beforehand to get a feel for the possibilities - which I did not expect at all. They were really helpful making or figuring out all the extras, too, like the flower girl basket, my hair piece to match my bouquet, how to re-use florals to save money. Even though Dogwood Tree (especially Steph) communicated every detail along the way, I was still blown away by the final results. So many people commented on how striking the flowers were. Dogwood Tree also worked respectfully within my budget, was flexible with changes along the way, and was super hands-on before, during, and after the wedding so I didn't have to worry about anything. I highly recommend them!

The Dogwood Tree's reply:

Thank you for such a wonderful review! We really appreciate you taking your time to write it, and are even more thrilled that you enjoyed the flowers as much as we enjoyed making them for you! We are so glad we could make your day extra special for you, and loved adding all the little details for your hair piece and flower girl basket. Once again, congratulations to you and Larry! Wishing you years of love.
    -The Dogwood Tree Team

The Dogwood Tree 1
Exclusive

2171 Ivy Rd, Suite 8 Charlottesville, VA, 22903

Monday-Friday 9:00am-6:00pm Saturday 10:00am-4:00pm
Location of (The Dogwood Tree)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding