Gloriosa

1515 W. Ruritan Rd., Roanoke, VA 24012 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Gloriosa

Gloriosa is a wedding florist located in Roanoke, Virginia. They enjoy taking a couple's dream floral arrangement design and making it come to life, providing them with a magical atmosphere for their special day. By helping create this environment, it's their hope that your day will be a beautiful memory that you can cherish for years to come. In addition to their floral details, they also provide planning services that leave nothing to chance so that you can enjoy your big occasion as stress-free as possible.

Gloriosa can provide designs for weddings both large and small. If you would like to be a participant in the floral arrangement creation, they offer DIY services which can help to facilitate your bespoke creations. Services which Gloriosa provides include:

• Cleanup

Gloriosa 6
Gloriosa 7

Alisha Joyce · Married on 09/29/2018

Committed to the Customer

Let me start off by saying, if you chose Gloriosa, you will not be disappointed! Prior to meeting with Mary Jo, I met with several local florist, who were either way outside my budget or didn't leave me feeling confident that they could deliver what I was looking for. My first meeting with Mary Jo far exceeded my expectations. She took time to listen to what I wanted, asked very detailed questions, had me look through pictures to help her get an idea of what I was looking for. When she sent the proposal it was very detailed and included pictures of the flowers she was going to use and even worked with me to ensure I stayed within my budget. A month out from my wedding, I had an episode where I got nervous and upset, afraid that the colors were not going to be what I wanted. Mary Jo called me late in the evening to walk me through a few options. When the flowers were delivered, I honestly couldn't believe how beautiful they were. My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous! Flowers can be a large expense, but I'd have to say they were worth every penny.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Gloriosa's reply:

Thank you Alisha! You were a pleasure to work with and I was thrilled that we nailed that color combination. The colors were vibrant and I know that day was very special to you and Tony. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of it!

Jamie · Married on 09/29/2018

Beyond Excellent

I didn't have much of a vision for the floral part of my wedding except I knew I wanted pumpkins. Well Mary Jo somehow knew exactly what I wanted and made this process so easy. I'm not a huge detail person, so she helped me so much with all of it... while being long distance. I couldn't even imagine any of my flowers being any better. They were absolutely perfect and better than I ever imagined.

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Gloriosa 8

Gloriosa FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 105.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,800.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Vintage

Real Weddings

• Willow Pond Bakery
    Willow Pond Bakery Wedding Cakes

Highly recommend Mary Jo with Gloriosa for all of your floral needs! Mary Jo does some of the most stunning floral work I have seen and she is just the nicest person! No need to look any further for your florist than Gloriosa!

• Anna Bowser Photography
    Anna Bowser Photography Wedding Photographers

WOW. All I can say is wow. I recently worked a wedding with Gloriosa and the floral design was impeccable. They were super fresh and the time they put into each detail of their work shows in the finished product. I thoroughly enjoyed not only working with their staff but also seeing their smiles while setting up. They truly enjoy what they do & I cannot express how gorgeous their florals were. I can't wait to work with Gloriosa again soon!

• Green-Eyed Designs
    Green-Eyed Designs Wedding Invitations

Innovative and highly skilled; Mary Jo is spot on for creating floral arrangements that incorporate your style. Experienced in the wedding and reception event industry, she can guide complete floral and table displays taking into consideration, budget and even flower blooming seasons. She willingly assists with suggestions on colors, materials, and complimentary elements to make your order better than you could've imagined. Her albums on Facebook are a must see. I highly recommend May Jo for floral arrangements of all sizes!

• 1515 W. Ruritan Rd. Roanoke, VA, 24012 See on map