Gloriosa

Roanoke, VA View map Visit website

$2,800 Typical Price

Gloriosa is a wedding florist located in Roanoke, Virginia. They enjoy taking a couple's dream floral arrangement design and making it come to life, providing them with a magical atmosphere for their special day. By helping create this environment, it's their hope that your day will be a beautiful memory that you can cherish for years to come. In addition to their floral details, they also provide planning services that leave nothing to chance so that you can enjoy your big occasion as stress-free as possible.

Gloriosa can provide designs for weddings both large and small. If you would like to be a participant in the floral arrangement creation, they offer DIY services which can help to facilitate your bespoke creations. Services which Gloriosa provides include:

• Cleanup
  • Consultations
  • Delivery
  • Event design
  • Samples
  • Setup
  • Venue visitation

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$105.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2800.00

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Eclectic
Modern
Romantic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Ashley R. Married on 05/22/2021

Ashley Ries (bride)

Mary Jo was amazing! She was literally a second mom to me during this entire process. I would message her any time I had a thought and she was quick to respond and help me make decisions! She knew exactly how to put each detail together and turned my wedding into a dream! She not only helped me with my florals ( which I have no knowledge of) she also helped me piece together my tables and many other decor items! I can’t recommend her enough. Love her.

Gloriosa's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I enjoyed every minute of planning your wedding with you. You did an amazing job keeping it all together. It was all so lovely on the lake front property and you were stunningly beautiful! Love you too! Thank you
    Caitlin M. Married on 09/26/2020

Fantastic!

Mary Jo was so great! I inquired about her doing flowers for me pretty close to my wedding day and she quickly eased all my fears! I really had no idea what I wanted and she came up with a plan for mine and my bridesmaids flowers so quickly! She also did a beautiful arrangement for the arch for the ceremony and flowers for the ends of the aisles. I would definitely recommend her!!

Gloriosa's reply:

Thank you Caitlin for your kind words. It was a pleasure to create the flowers for your wedding and you were such a wonderful bride.
    I 'm so glad that you were happy with everything. All my best, Mary Jo
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 02/29/2020

Excellent service! Gloriosa made my vision come true!

Mary Jo with Gloriosa is a true professional and magic maker. She was extremely flexible and creative with our strict budget and listened carefully to my vision to create exactly what we wanted. She communicated frequently and kept me in the loop every step of the way. I highly recommend them for your wedding florals!

Gloriosa's reply:

You are so sweet Emily! Thank you for your kind words! We had such a good time planning and creating your dream wedding. The ballroom at the Patrick Henry looked gorgeous. Thank you for being such a wonderful bride. All the best, Mary Jo

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Amelia & Brad
    31 photos · 09/08/2018

Willow Pond Bakery Willow Pond Bakery Wedding Cakes

Highly recommend Mary Jo with Gloriosa for all of your floral needs! Mary Jo does some of the most stunning floral work I have seen and she is just the nicest person! No need to look any further for your florist than Gloriosa!

Anna Bowser Photography Anna Bowser Photography Wedding Photographers

WOW. All I can say is wow. I recently worked a wedding with Gloriosa and the floral design was impeccable. They were super fresh and the time they put into each detail of their work shows in the finished product. I thoroughly enjoyed not only working with their staff but also seeing their smiles while setting up. They truly enjoy what they do & I cannot express how gorgeous their florals were. I can't wait to work with Gloriosa again soon!

Green-Eyed Designs Green-Eyed Designs Wedding Invitations

Innovative and highly skilled; Mary Jo is spot on for creating floral arrangements that incorporate your style. Experienced in the wedding and reception event industry, she can guide complete floral and table displays taking into consideration, budget and even flower blooming seasons. She willingly assists with suggestions on colors, materials, and complimentary elements to make your order better than you could've imagined. Her albums on Facebook are a must see. I highly recommend May Jo for floral arrangements of all sizes!

1515 W. Ruritan Rd. Roanoke, VA, 24012
540-870-0223

By Appointment
Location of (Gloriosa)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding