38 Reviews for Gloriosa

Venue Visit (3)
Samples (1)
Single Flowers (1)
38 Gloriosa Reviews

Mary Jo made our wedding look absolutely beautiful. We received so many compliments on the florals and were blown away by how perfect everything looked. I could not have been happier!

Profile Picture Mitra, 7/21/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

When Chris and I decided to get married, I knew one thing - the flowers had to be magnificent. I don't mean over the top, but I had a vision of exactly what I wanted and a decent budget to stay within. For me, the flowers were the priority.

I didn't shop around for a florist, actually only set up two appointments. MaryJo was my first meeting and I had no need to go to the second after because she knew exactly what I wanted. She listed. She offered suggestions. And I felt like I would be working with someone who I was partnering with - not simply someone who was going to take the ball and run.

My experience working with MaryJo was smooth, professional and seamless.

I remember telling my best friend that I wanted guests to come into the tent and feel like they were at something special. Again, not over the top, but special. I wanted them to have that experience. And so, she paid close attention to everyone's reaction. They said it to each other and to me throughout the night, "I have never seen such beautiful tables... the FLOWERS!"

I highly recommend Gloriosa and would work with MaryJo again in a heartbeat if/when the occasion arises!

~ Jeanmarie Paolillo McFadyen

Photos
Profile Picture Jeanmarie, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Mary Jo with Glorisoa Flowers is amazing! She did a great job understanding my vision and picking the perfect flowers to match. The flowers and bouquets she put together were the most beautiful ones I've ever seen. She has everything you'll need in terms of rentals as well. In fact, I ended up renting table runners from her that ended up tying my entire reception look together. She was at my venue early to deliver and set up. I had a center piece for the arbor we used, and her assistants set up the center piece and the fabric around the arbor for us! I can't recommend Gloriosa flowers enough!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Look no further for your event florist – you have found her! When I first contacted Mary Jo at Gloriosa for wedding flowers, I had it in mind to do my own centerpieces and have Gloriosa make only bouquets and boutonnieres for our wedding day, but after talking to Mary Jo I decided to hand it over to her. It was so worth it! I didn’t have a lot of details for flowers in mind besides colors, but Mary Jo provided excellent guidance and we came up with an affordable, beautiful plan for the wedding day. I also really appreciated the option to have her and her team pick-up the leftover centerpieces at the end of the night – who wants to worry about that after the party?! Mary Jo you are a truly talented professional. Thank you for helping make our wedding day beautiful and special!

Profile Picture Francine, 4/28/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Maryjo was beyond wonderful!! I wasn’t sure what we wanted and on the first time meeting with her she took a lot of time getting to know what my daughter liked. She developed the most beautiful floral and accessorery design for both the ceremony and reception. She was very thorough with every detail and produced the most beautiful wedding I could ever imagine for my daughter!! I cannot say enough about how pleased we are with Maryjo’s services, talents, and professionalism!! She is the best you will find in this area!!

Profile Picture Alexandria , 12/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

Absolutely loved working with Mary Jo. Not only where the arrangements gorgeous she also helped with other ideas for the wedding as well!

Profile Picture Candace, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

Incredible experience from beginning to end. Mary Jo took my vision and turned it into an absolute dream come true on my wedding day with no hassle at all. She is wonderful to work with, knowledgeable with great suggestions, and will only provide the best for her clients. The best decision I made was trusting her to create arrangements on her own that would add color to my wedding - she's a top-notch professional with a wonderful team!

Profile Picture Taylor, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I am very picky when it comes to flowers (mostly what I really do not like versus what I wanted) and Mary Jo worked with me to figure out what we could make work. Our bouquets were absolutely breath taking and everything I imagined! So was the mantle piece and the table center pieces! Mary Jo is worth every penny and her flowers speak for themselves.

Profile Picture Taylor, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Mary Jo is the best!!!! She is wonderful to work with and everything turned out better than I could've imagined. My family and I are so thankful.

Profile Picture Jenny, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Non-Floral
4.3

Mary Jo was absolutely wonderful and did an amazing job creating the vision my husband and I dreamed of for our big day! She’s very creative and has a great eye for detail! Everything was absolutely beautiful and better than I ever imagined! A little slow to respond at times, but the outcome was worth it!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals

Before my appointment, Mary Jo had me e-mail her pictures of flowers I liked and of my bridesmaids' dresses. When I showed up for my appointment, she was prepared, professional, and so so helpful! She knew the names of each of the flowers I had sent her and helped me build my dream bouquet, slightly changing the flowers in the bridesmaid bouquets to make our package more affordable. We also used her beautiful arbor for our outdoor wedding. The flowers were beautiful, the process was easy, and the pricing was clear and upfront - we were able to adjust to fit our budget.

Profile Picture Lydia, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Mary Joe was wonderful to work with! She captured our vision perfectly and make sure that the flowers in our wedding were just what we wanted! Everyone at the wedding was talking about how gorgeous everything looked and she paid attention to even the smallest detail! I would definitely recommend Gloriosa to brides in the future!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals
4.7

Mary Jo and her staff did such an awesome job making my wedding so beautiful. It all exceeded my greatest expectations and I was truly blown away. Everyone had only great things to say about the flowers, the ceremony space, and all of the coordinating linens. The attention to detail was quite apparent and I can truly say that I am proud of my wedding and I owe a lot of that to Gloriosa.

Profile Picture Rikki, 6/17/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Mary Jo was such a pleasure to work with! She brought my vision to life and made our wedding absolutely beautiful! She is very passionate about what she does and it shows. I highly recommend her services!

Profile Picture Katie , 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

Mary Jo with Gloriosa was an absolute dream to work with! My husband and I planned our Virginia wedding while living in Alaska. With the 4 hour time difference, Mary Jo was always willing to speak with me at off hours. From our conversations and inspiration images that I provided, she was able to turn my flower dreams into a reality. The tablescapes she was able to create using greenery, pops of color, and silver rentals were exquisite. I seriously cannot say enough good things about Mary Jo! Simply amazing.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Crowns
4.2

Found Gloriosa after another vendor fell through. Mary Jo met with me and husband to be on very short notice. Loved all the flowers for my special day. Many compliments from my guests

Profile Picture Erin, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I was blown away by how much Mary Jo was able to pull together for our wedding day on such short notice! I originally thought I would DIY my wedding florals, but I'm so glad that I used Gloriosa instead. Our centerpieces were amazing (and brightened our home for weeks after the wedding!) and the bridal and bridesmaid bouquets were straight out of a magazine. Mary Jo had my vision down to a T!

Profile Picture Raquel, 10/15/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

It was an amazing experience working with gloriosa for our wedding. Mary Jo and Gloriosa did a wonderful job creating beautiful floral designs and supporting our other vendors.

Profile Picture Christina, 10/1/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Mary Jo is your lady if you want somebody who can craft beautiful bouquets, centerpieces, and has all the knowledge and expertise to make your day beautiful. The variety of vases, table cloths, and platters she provided made our wedding magical. She was flexible and met all our needs and wants within our budget. I would highly recommend using her!

Profile Picture Laura, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Mary Jo and her crew are absolutely amazing!

Profile Picture Stefan, 4/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Mary Jo did a fabulous job. I strongly recommend her.

Profile Picture Ivana, 4/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Flowers were great!!! Our wedding was beautiful

Profile Picture Derrick, 3/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Single Flowers

Mary Jo truly listens to help your vision come to life. I picked flowers that are not in season in the winter, yet she was still able to get the best selection and incorporate any idea I had. I changed my mind several times on small details and she was always accommodating. I even needed something changed the week of the wedding and she made it happen no problem. She is so friendly and easy to work with- highly highly highly recommend!

Profile Picture User6114030, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements
4.7

Gloriosa really took my winter wedding floral ideas to the next level. Each arrangement was unique and beyond what I ever dreamed. Mary Jo knew the vision and look I was trying to achieve and nailed it. She has a gift in designing and coordinating all your wedding themes, explain what you are looking for her and let her do her magic. I was also very impressed with her willingness to work with some of my already acquired items and changing of my plans, she was very flexible in making sure i was sticking to my budget and helping me focus on what my priorities were.

Profile Picture Meagan , 12/12/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Gloriosa did an absolutely wonderful job for my wedding venue!! I called Mary Jo at the LAST minute (weekend before) due to a mishap with my original vendor, and she was so accommodating I almost thought it was too good to be true. But, she did exactly what we wanted - I sent her colors and some favorite flowers, and our bouquets turned out GORGEOUS! All fresh, full, beautiful jewel colors with bright leaves contrasting. It was exactly what I wanted and the price was more than reasonable. Mary Jo went out of her way to help us in so many ways. We highly recommend Gloriosa.

Profile Picture Terri, 11/22/15, 1 Review