Gloriosa Reviews

Gloriosa 4
Gloriosa 5
  • Kristin

Kristin Rose · Getting married on 02/09/2020

Gloriosa was a dream to work with!

Mary Jo and Gloriosa were a dream to work with for our dancing set at Mountain Lake Lodge. She created a lovely mix of sunflowers and rustic blue and white flowers to set the perfect tone for our ceremony set at the Gazebo and reception set at the Barn.

Gloriosa 6
    Gloriosa 7
    Sent on 10/30/2019

Jemma Mottershead · Married on 10/12/2019

Breathtaking and beautiful

Very creative and talented work. The flowers were our main part of decor for wedding. Mary Jo took time to talk with us about our theme and colors we had for our wedding. On the day of our wedding Mary Jo came to present my bouquet and flower girl crown and I was speechless for how amazing they all looked and excited to see the outcome of her visions.

Gloriosa 8
    Gloriosa 9
    Gloriosa 10
    Sent on 10/22/2019

Gloriosa's reply:

Thank you so much Jemma! You were so beautiful and so happy on your wedding day. Your reaction made my day! It was a pleasure to create the flowers for your wedding. Thank you !
  • Devon

Devon · Married on 09/21/2019

Second to None

Look no further than Gloriosa!
    Mary Jo was both extremely knowledgeable about flowers and what would look good where, she was amazing to work with. Made us feel right at home the instant we met her!
    Our flowers were amazing and we recieved so many compliments from our guests.
    She also was able to provide us with many other rentable items that saved us purchasing and therefore money in the long run. When our venue didn't have the appropriate table linens for their tables, she special ordered for us.
    She and her team are simply the place to go to make your floral and decorative dreams come true on your special day!

Gloriosa 11
    Gloriosa 12
    Gloriosa 13
    Gloriosa 14
    Gloriosa 15
    Sent on 10/29/2019

Gloriosa's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Devon! It was such a pleasure to create the vision that you and Brian wanted for your wedding day! Thank you for being so wonderful! Mary Jo
  • Emilie

Emilie Ball · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing to work with!

Mary Jo of Gloriosa was truly amazing to work with for my wedding, she was able to take my vision and turn it into more than I could have imagined! She knew the name of every flower off the top of her head, gave me more ideas, and is so creative when it comes to flowers. She really was able to make my bouquet and floral arraignment’s into works of art! I would 100% recommend her to anyone who wants something fun, different, and a statement for their event!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 06/15/2019

Gorgeous arrangements!

My husband and I were so pleased with the amazing work of Mary Jo and her team. The flowers provided served as most of the decorations at our wedding and we received so many compliments! She is very passionate about her work and aims to please! She insisted that I approve of my bouquet when she arrived on the day of, with the bouquet, she wanted to make sure I thought it was perfect and indeed it was! The flowers perfectly matched everything and we were so happy to work with her. We would highly recommend to anyone who wanted a superb floral experience for any occasion.

Gloriosa 16
    Sent on 10/07/2019

Gloriosa's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Angela! I enjoyed every moment of creating your flowers. You were a beautiful bride and a joy to work with. Thank you again!

Kristin · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful flowers

Mary jo was so great to work with, she was very helpful and understood exactly what we wanted! The bouquets, center pieces, and chapel pieces turned out exactly as we had imagined!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Gloriosa's reply:

Thank you Kristin! So happy that you liked everything! It was a beautiful day and I appreciate you including Gloriosa in your wedding day! All the best! Mary Jo

Samantha Cook · Married on 04/05/2019

Don't miss the chance to work with her

Mary Jo was truly a "god send" for our wedding. I'm not remotely good at picking flowers or reception details so it was so nice to have such a professional team member to make this day go off without a hitch. Our wedding reception theme?... May the Fourth Be With You. Mary Jo came up with the most detailed reception decorations - PEOPLE ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT OUR WEDDING. I would absolutely recommend her - over and over again. She'll understand your vision and present you with options you never knew possible!

Gloriosa 17
    Gloriosa 18
    Gloriosa 19
    Gloriosa 20
    Gloriosa 21
    Sent on 10/16/2019

Alisha Joyce · Married on 09/29/2018

Committed to the Customer

Let me start off by saying, if you chose Gloriosa, you will not be disappointed! Prior to meeting with Mary Jo, I met with several local florist, who were either way outside my budget or didn't leave me feeling confident that they could deliver what I was looking for. My first meeting with Mary Jo far exceeded my expectations. She took time to listen to what I wanted, asked very detailed questions, had me look through pictures to help her get an idea of what I was looking for. When she sent the proposal it was very detailed and included pictures of the flowers she was going to use and even worked with me to ensure I stayed within my budget. A month out from my wedding, I had an episode where I got nervous and upset, afraid that the colors were not going to be what I wanted. Mary Jo called me late in the evening to walk me through a few options. When the flowers were delivered, I honestly couldn't believe how beautiful they were. My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous! Flowers can be a large expense, but I'd have to say they were worth every penny.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Gloriosa's reply:

Thank you Alisha! You were a pleasure to work with and I was thrilled that we nailed that color combination. The colors were vibrant and I know that day was very special to you and Tony. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of it!

Jamie · Married on 09/29/2018

Beyond Excellent

I didn't have much of a vision for the floral part of my wedding except I knew I wanted pumpkins. Well Mary Jo somehow knew exactly what I wanted and made this process so easy. I'm not a huge detail person, so she helped me so much with all of it... while being long distance. I couldn't even imagine any of my flowers being any better. They were absolutely perfect and better than I ever imagined.

Gloriosa 22
    Sent on 10/28/2018
  • Aaren

Aaren · Married on 09/15/2018

Great experience!

We are really happy we chose Mary Jo/Gloriosa to make our wedding flowers for our wedding this past September! She did a beautiful job! The bouquets were stunning - I mean, just absolutely gorgeous! She made the guy's bouts exactly how I had imagined. They were perfect! She also made a beautiful bridal flower crown, which held up throughout the night and fit great! Everything was fresh, the bouquets and bigger arrangements lasted for a good week or so after the wedding, and it all photographed extremely well. We also rented our linens, clear flowers vases, silver dessert platters, candelabras, and candles from Mary Jo. It was all just as described, arrived clean and on time, and really made everything that much better! On top of all that, she came to the rescue 2 days before our wedding and got my bouquet, flower crown, and my husband's bout to our wedding planner so she could bring it to us for pictures at the venue (Hurricane Flo was giving us major doubts about Saturday's weather (outdoor wedding), so we opted for photos on Thursday when the weather was clear)! We can't thank her enough for all her hard work to make our day as beautiful as we planned it to be! You're the best, Mary Jo!
    Photos by: Ellie Richardson Photography

Gloriosa 23
    Gloriosa 24
    Gloriosa 25
    Gloriosa 26
    Sent on 10/30/2018

Jennifer · Married on 08/04/2018

Mary Jo is a true artist! She worked with us to create a special day that was beautiful. The colors she suggested based on what we were looking for made the site so much more special. She also was extremely accommodating for the last minute changes to where the wedding was going to take place at the venue due to heavy rains the week before. She handled this very professionally and brought additional items to make it all work. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Mitra · Married on 07/21/2018

Mary Jo made our wedding look absolutely beautiful. We received so many compliments on the florals and were blown away by how perfect everything looked. I could not have been happier!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Brittany · Married on 06/09/2018

Ballast Point

I was a super laid back bride. I told MJ the vision of sorts then she and her team made it happen! They were wonderful, highly reccommend! Have them clean up after your night so your guests don’t have to!

Gloriosa 27
    Gloriosa 28
    Sent on 10/31/2018

Jeanmarie · Married on 05/26/2018

When Chris and I decided to get married, I knew one thing - the flowers had to be magnificent. I don't mean over the top, but I had a vision of exactly what I wanted and a decent budget to stay within. For me, the flowers were the priority.

I didn't shop around for a florist, actually only set up two appointments. MaryJo was my first meeting and I had no need to go to the second after because she knew exactly what I wanted. She listed. She offered suggestions. And I felt like I would be working with someone who I was partnering with - not simply someone who was going to take the ball and run.

My experience working with MaryJo was smooth, professional and seamless.

I remember telling my best friend that I wanted guests to come into the tent and feel like they were at something special. Again, not over the top, but special. I wanted them to have that experience. And so, she paid close attention to everyone's reaction. They said it to each other and to me throughout the night, "I have never seen such beautiful tables... the FLOWERS!"

I highly recommend Gloriosa and would work with MaryJo again in a heartbeat if/when the occasion arises!

~ Jeanmarie Paolillo McFadyen

Gloriosa 33
    Gloriosa 34
    Sent on 08/06/2018

Andrea · Married on 05/19/2018

Mary Jo scheduled a call with me as soon as I sent in my request for a quote. She went through every wedding detail with me, asked questions that I didn't even think about (she is incredibly impressive and knows her stuff), we passed inspirational photos back and forth over email and she didn't rush my thought process. She put me at ease and from our first call, I knew she was the person who would make my flower dreams come true! I am so thrilled with how it all came together and my family and friends still rave about the gorgeous photos and attention to detail. She also works with your budget and will get creative should you need other options. I am happy to share photos with my review. Thanks Mary Jo!

Gloriosa 35
    Gloriosa 43
    Gloriosa 44
    Sent on 08/21/2018

Lindsay · Married on 05/05/2018

Mary Jo with Glorisoa Flowers is amazing! She did a great job understanding my vision and picking the perfect flowers to match. The flowers and bouquets she put together were the most beautiful ones I've ever seen. She has everything you'll need in terms of rentals as well. In fact, I ended up renting table runners from her that ended up tying my entire reception look together. She was at my venue early to deliver and set up. I had a center piece for the arbor we used, and her assistants set up the center piece and the fabric around the arbor for us! I can't recommend Gloriosa flowers enough!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Alexandria · Married on 12/27/2017

Maryjo was beyond wonderful!! I wasn’t sure what we wanted and on the first time meeting with her she took a lot of time getting to know what my daughter liked. She developed the most beautiful floral and accessorery design for both the ceremony and reception. She was very thorough with every detail and produced the most beautiful wedding I could ever imagine for my daughter!! I cannot say enough about how pleased we are with Maryjo’s services, talents, and professionalism!! She is the best you will find in this area!!

Sent on 01/01/2018

Gloriosa's reply:

Thank you so much for the glowing review! I loved putting together the ceremony and reception for your daughter's wedding. I appreciate your lovely comments!

Candace · Married on 11/11/2017

Absolutely loved working with Mary Jo. Not only where the arrangements gorgeous she also helped with other ideas for the wedding as well!

Gloriosa 45
    Gloriosa 46
    Gloriosa 47
    Sent on 01/06/2018

Gloriosa's reply:

What a lovely review! Thank you so much for your kind words! I loved doing all the flowers for your wedding and you were wonderful to work with. Thank you Candace! Mary Jo

Taylor · Married on 09/30/2017

I am very picky when it comes to flowers (mostly what I really do not like versus what I wanted) and Mary Jo worked with me to figure out what we could make work. Our bouquets were absolutely breath taking and everything I imagined! So was the mantle piece and the table center pieces! Mary Jo is worth every penny and her flowers speak for themselves.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Gloriosa's reply:

Thank you Taylor! I enjoyed creating a beautiful day for you and Paul. You were wonderful to work with and appreciate your kind words !
    All the best,

Jenny · Married on 09/30/2017

Mary Jo is the best!!!! She is wonderful to work with and everything turned out better than I could've imagined. My family and I are so thankful.

Gloriosa 48
    Gloriosa 49
    Gloriosa 50
    Sent on 11/15/2017

Gloriosa's reply:

What a joy it was to work with you and your Mom! I enjoyed every minute of it! Thank you for your lovely review and kind words. All the best, Mary Jo

Lydia · Married on 08/19/2017

Before my appointment, Mary Jo had me e-mail her pictures of flowers I liked and of my bridesmaids' dresses. When I showed up for my appointment, she was prepared, professional, and so so helpful! She knew the names of each of the flowers I had sent her and helped me build my dream bouquet, slightly changing the flowers in the bridesmaid bouquets to make our package more affordable. We also used her beautiful arbor for our outdoor wedding. The flowers were beautiful, the process was easy, and the pricing was clear and upfront - we were able to adjust to fit our budget.

Sent on 10/20/2017

Gloriosa's reply:

Thank you Lydia for your kind words. It was a joy to create the flowers for your wedding and I'm thrilled that you were so happy with everything. Thank you! Mary Jo

Sarah · Married on 07/22/2017

Mary Joe was wonderful to work with! She captured our vision perfectly and make sure that the flowers in our wedding were just what we wanted! Everyone at the wedding was talking about how gorgeous everything looked and she paid attention to even the smallest detail! I would definitely recommend Gloriosa to brides in the future!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Katie · Married on 06/17/2017

Mary Jo was such a pleasure to work with! She brought my vision to life and made our wedding absolutely beautiful! She is very passionate about what she does and it shows. I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Jennifer · Married on 06/17/2017

Mary Jo with Gloriosa was an absolute dream to work with! My husband and I planned our Virginia wedding while living in Alaska. With the 4 hour time difference, Mary Jo was always willing to speak with me at off hours. From our conversations and inspiration images that I provided, she was able to turn my flower dreams into a reality. The tablescapes she was able to create using greenery, pops of color, and silver rentals were exquisite. I seriously cannot say enough good things about Mary Jo! Simply amazing.

Sent on 12/31/2017

Gloriosa's reply:

Jennifer, Thank you so much for your kind words. I truly enjoyed all the planning we did long distance and our time together. I appreciate the opportunity to be included in your special day. Thank you for being such a wonderful bride! All the best in 2018 !

Christina · Married on 10/01/2016

It was an amazing experience working with gloriosa for our wedding. Mary Jo and Gloriosa did a wonderful job creating beautiful floral designs and supporting our other vendors.

Sent on 12/31/2016