Roanoke, VA 24012 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,300
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Anna Bowser Photography

Anna Bowser Photography is a magnetic destination wedding & elopement photographer based in Virginia. I am a believer in a love that takes risks and pushes boundaries. Sadly, the ones we love will not last forever BUT, the moments we live with them will! Surrounded by mountain ranges or chandelier ballrooms, I aim to provide a unique experience for my clients. One that provides a lasting legacy.

Please fill out the form on our website, www.annabowserphoto.com/contact

I cannot wait to hear from you soon!

x Anna

Follow Anna Bowser Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Lilly Magnolia Photography

Real Weddings 190 Photos

29 Reviews for Anna Bowser Photography

• Breanna

Breanna L. · Married on 10/10/2020

Our Proposal Shoot was Amazing!

Anna was absolutely incredible at the proposal photo shoot my now fiance set up for us. She met us on the top of Sharp Top at the Peaks of Otter, and secretly set herself up to take photos while he proposed! And then we had an epic mountain top photo shoot in the change of clothes he packed. Anna was absolutely amazing to work with, and had the perfect balance of letting us soak in the moment and capturing it all. We new we had to book her for our wedding right away!

Sent on 11/23/2019

Katelynd S. · Married on 08/22/2020

MORE THAN 5 STARS ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Why can’t more than 5 stars exist!? I don’t even know where to begin because Anna far exceeded and went above and beyond anything I could have ever asked for in a photographer, and words cannot express how grateful and blessed I feel to have had her over this past year and especially on our wedding day. From the beginning, Anna was so kind and easy to work with. Her energy and passion comes to life and she makes you feel so important, beautiful, and excited all at the same time. She responded quickly to all emails, texts, and phone calls. She was willing to bear the 10 DEGREE WEATHER to capture our engagement pictures. She came equipped with hand warmers, blankets, and even took the time to go hike the mountain a week beforehand to make sure she understood the landscape and lighting - like are you kidding me?! She knows exactly how to direct you (especially when you’re freezing your butt off and need to hurry) and get the perfect shots. I was nervous about Covid and don’t live in Virginia (where our wedding would take place) and she took the time to talk me through her thoughts and help put my mind at ease, it felt like I was talking to a lifelong friend. On our wedding day, she arrived with such a great energy and made sure we stayed on time and got things DONE. Like I was warned, time does slip fast that day and she made sure we got everything done that we needed. She knew exactly when to come up to me to snag me for sunset pics, which were being threatened by rain. Her and her assistant were watching the radar like hawks and were literally planning things minute by minute to ensure the 10 minute gap in rain that we went outside to do the sparkler exit and photos in our get away car. She wasn’t afraid to tell people to kindly but firmly move to make sure we stayed on track to get pictures. And as if my mind wasn’t already blown away, she had us jump in a rain puddle at the end of the night and kick water AT HER. She was literally getting dirty, cold, muddy water splashed all over her and in her face and it didn’t even phase her, she just said “keep kicking!” Lol I could seriously cry just thinking about how grateful I am for her and she is worth every penny and more. Lastly, on top of alllllll of that, her work is BREATHTAKING. The talent that this woman has is indescribable. If you don’t hire Anna, you’re missing out on the best photographer on this planet. Thank you Anna , for everything ❤️

Sent on 08/24/2020
  • Ginny

Ginny S. · Married on 07/06/2019

Anna is the best!

My husband and I used Anna Bowser Photography for our wedding and could not be more pleased! Anna is flexible and creative, organized and efficient, professional and personable. It POURED rain during our engagement session, but that didn’t stop her from capturing gorgeous, colorful photos! This incredible lady crawled around in the mud, photographed from under a bush, and hiked all around the grounds of our engagement session looking for colorful trees. During our wedding, she and her assistant captured every detail in exquisite style. They were professional and unobtrusive, yet kept things moving along and had a well-thought-out process. Anna was willing to work with me to plan every single detail of the day down to the minute and communicated quickly through email and text. She is very experienced and was able to offer excellent advice. We received back so many photos and we treasure them! The prints we ordered are lovely and high-quality. I cannot recommend ABP enough! Thank you, Anna!

Sent on 12/13/2019

Anna Bowser Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3300
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4300
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

1 Real Wedding

• Greenock Manor Hotel Weddings

Anna is a very talented photographer - she captures the most beautiful moments and is very artistic. Best of all she is a wonderful and very dear person - you cant ask for a better person to work with on your wedding day!

• RSP Entertainment Wedding DJs

Not only is Anna easy to work with, some of our best pictures have come from this very talented individual! WE couldn't agree more that happy clients help make even more opportunities for smiling faces to be captured by Anna. Her talent shines through her portfolio and you can see she has a true passion for what she does. We highly recommend Anna for all your photography needs!

• The Roanoke City Market Building Banquet Halls

Anna takes such amazing pictures and truly goes above and beyond when working with couples. She is great to work with does a great job at capturing those special moments.

• Roanoke, VA, 24012 See on map
    Location of (Anna Bowser Photography)