RSP Entertainment

Troutville, VA View map
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

Congratulations on your Engagement! We're a Professional DJ Service with over 21 years of Experience Specializing in Weddings & so Much More. Carrying Over 100,000 Songs w/ Dual Laptops, Flexible Pro Sound Systems, Light Shows, Uplighting, Monogram Projection & Video Mixing, We're Sure To Please Your Musical Taste & Needs!

Want Uplighting? We can do that. Would you like to showcase a slideshow of pictures or have the music videos playing along with the dance music? We can do that as well! Project your Name in Lights? Yup! With just a few simple questions and details about your event, we can customize a DJ package that's perfect for you and your guests. Remember, We're Not Just Any Other DJ Service, We're Entertainment!

• Black-owned
  • Asian-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Native American-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$600

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$250

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball

Message vendor

• Lilli
    Lilli A. Married on 06/18/2022

Perfect dj

RSP Entertainment is the PERFECT DJ group. Roy was fun, kind, professional, and made the wedding day seamless and stress free for us. They are organized and efficient. They really know how to get everyone up, out of their seats and up to dance!!! I absolutely recommend RSP Entertainment to anyone needing an awesome DJ for any event. They made our wedding day so special and I could not have imagined it without them.

RSP Entertainment's reply:

Lilli, it was an absolute pleasure to be a part of your wedding celebration! Your family and friends were nothing short of amazing and truly made me look good. I can't thank you enough for your glowing review and for trusting me to be a part of your big day :) -Roy
    Crystal A. Married on 02/09/2022

RSP Entertainment

Roy was an an amazing DJ! My husband and I told him what we wanted and said that we had no idea what we were doing. Roy gave us a lot of suggestions to give us exactly what we were looking for. He definitely made our day go smoothly!

RSP Entertainment's reply:

Crystal, it was my pleasure and thanks so much for the great review! It's true, I love what I do and making your wedding day ALL ABOUT YOU guys is what it's all about. I'm just along for the ride and with your vision, I get to help mold the soundtrack for your big day :)
  • Leah
    Leah S. Married on 10/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful DJ! Great Emcee, amazing experience!

Great feel for the “vibe” of the wedding, wonderful job emceeing and DJing, handled unexpected moments beautifully, got all equipment set up perfectly, and just ran things so smoothly. Did an A+ job! Would highly recommend!

RSP Entertainment's reply:

Hi Leah! Once I met you, Robbie and your crew, it was easy to determine the fun loving, natural and positive vibe you guys were going for, and I'm so happy that the feeling was mutual. I was honored to be a part of such a wonderful celebration. Everything from the venue, to the flowers, cake, coordination and let's not forget the dress and more were just so well done. I can't wait to see the resulting pictures and video! I sincerely appreciate the glowing review! -Roy
  • illustration stars

42 photos · 07/13/2019
  • Molly & Daniel
    29 photos · 06/30/2018

Piximpress Piximpress Wedding Videographers

Excellent DJ services! I did contact them before the wedding (05/19/18) to ask if it was OK to connect my device recorder to their sound system. They responded really quick and they did allow me to plug my device for quality sound for my videography. That shows they're ready to make the couple happy in all aspects of the wedding! The DJ (also the MC) had great communication with everyone and he did a excellent job on the music. Highly recommend!

Anna Bowser Photography Anna Bowser Photography Wedding Photographers

If you want to have an awesome reception & keep the dancefloor packed, RSP Entertainment are the DJ's for you! As a photographer, these guys make my job easy because they constantly keep the party going! I highly recommend RSP for any and all events!

Pumpernickel Pickle Catering Co. Pumpernickel Pickle Catering Co. Wedding Caterers

RSP brings the party! You gotta book these guys! We love them and you will too!

262 Dawnridge Ln Troutville, VA, 24175
Location of (RSP Entertainment)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding