RSP Entertainment

Roanoke, VA 24011 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About RSP Entertainment

Congratulations on your Engagement! We're a Professional DJ Service with over 21 years of Experience Specializing in Weddings & so Much More. Carrying Over 100,000 Songs w/ Dual Laptops, Flexible Pro Sound Systems, Light Shows, Uplighting, Monogram Projection & Video Mixing, We're Sure To Please Your Musical Taste & Needs!

Want Uplighting? We can do that. Would you like to showcase a slideshow of pictures or have the music videos playing along with the dance music? We can do that as well! Project your Name in Lights? Yup! With just a few simple questions and details about your event, we can customize a DJ package that's perfect for you and your guests. Remember, We're Not Just Any Other DJ Service, We're Entertainment!

Taubman Museum of Art DJ Setup

RSP Entertainment 1
RSP Entertainment 2
RSP Entertainment 3

Kerri · Married on 09/22/2018

If I could give more stars to RSP Entertainment I would! Russell Prusak was our DJ for the evening. I had a lot of complicated requests and trusted him to make it how I envisioned. He way exceeded my expectations on how smooth everything would go. And to add to that, a huge storm broke out in the middle of our reception, leaving the downstairs soaking wet and unable to be used. Russell was able to move some equipment upstairs and get the music going again. Needless to say, there was non-stop dancing after that. We have had many of our guests say "that was the most fun wedding I have been to" and "that DJ was amazing, there was never a dull moment." All I can say is that if you have music needs for a special occasion, you NEED to book RSP Entertainment. Even if you are not local, Russell travels to you. I will forever be thankful to him for saving my wedding and making it the best day of my life!

Sent on 09/25/2018

RSP Entertainment's reply:

THIS, this right here is a prime example of "The show must go on!" Russ is truly one of our very best and as you can tell, he's earned those compliments! Unless physically unable to do so, no surprise mother nature throws at us will keep our team from shifting to Plan B and continuing the party to the best of our ability! Thank you so very much for the AHHHMAZZZING review and for trusting Russ & RSP Ent to fulfill your vision for your big day!

Chris · Married on 09/15/2018

RSP Entertainment was great! They were very easy to schedule and coordinate. The planning form was thorough and extremely helpful for thinking through how we wanted the night to sound. DJ John played our list of songs but mixed in guest requests and popular music to create a fun soundtrack.

I was super impressed with how smoothly the night went thanks to DJ John--he kept us on track schedule-wise, set the mood for each portion of the night, and, most importantly, maintained an excellent dance floor! I loved the mix of classics, guest requests, and pop music. I really appreciate John and RSP Entertainment helping making the night absolutely fun and very special.

Sent on 09/21/2018

RSP Entertainment's reply:

It was our pleasure Chris, we're so thrilled you were as happy as we were with the results! You had a wonderful group of people together to celebrate your big day and we're so happy John was able to provide a perfect soundtrack to compliment your great memories.

Erin · Married on 07/28/2018

They did my sisters wedding, my friends wedding, and now will do mine. They are fantastic, easy to talk to, understand every detail you want, and even change thiings up as need!

Sent on 10/17/2017

RSP Entertainment's reply:

Erin, we look forward to celebrating with you, your family & Friends! Thank you so much for the many compliments, we surely do love our clients and what we do, so we're happy it shows :)

RSP Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 500.00
  • What is included in the starting price? MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,100.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Real Weddings

• Piximpress
    Piximpress Wedding Videographers

Excellent DJ services! I did contact them before the wedding (05/19/18) to ask if it was OK to connect my device recorder to their sound system. They responded really quick and they did allow me to plug my device for quality sound for my videography. That shows they're ready to make the couple happy in all aspects of the wedding! The DJ (also the MC) had great communication with everyone and he did a excellent job on the music. Highly recommend!

• Anna Bowser Photography
    Anna Bowser Photography Wedding Photographers

If you want to have an awesome reception & keep the dancefloor packed, RSP Entertainment are the DJ's for you! As a photographer, these guys make my job easy because they constantly keep the party going! I highly recommend RSP for any and all events!

• Pumpernickel Pickle Catering Co.
    Pumpernickel Pickle Catering Co. Wedding Caterers

RSP brings the party! You gotta book these guys! We love them and you will too!

• Roanoke, 24011 See on map