Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Debonaire Entertainment Inc

Your party starts here!

Wedding! Corporate Event! Surprise Party! or any other event that requires a DJ/Master of Ceremony, band, musical ensemble, juggler, etc - Your party starts here!  We have a pool of very talented DJs that are versatile in all genres of music.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Sound/PA System (10)
One Event Per Day (6)
Uplighting (6)
Liability Insurance (2)

Eric was absolutely amazing! If I could put 10 out of 5 for everything I would! He was prompt, professional, and sweet as can be. And I cannot thank him enough for helping fulfill my wish to surprise my husband with a special tribute for our first dance; Eric went above and beyond his responsibilities to make every perfect!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kevin made my wedding day perfect! He took the time to make sure each and every special detail for my day was covered. He was extremely professional. He listened to all of my requests and even made a last minute change the night before my wedding! He kept the music and party going! He knew exactly what songs to play, and when. I will be recommending Kevin if anyone needs a wedding DJ. Both my husband and I can't thank him enough for the great job he did!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used Kevin C. from Debonaire Entertainment for my daughter's wedding. He was GREAT! Debonaire was easy to work with, provided us with several DJ's to talk to, and once we chose Kevin, they stepped back and our communication from that point on was directly with Kevin. Our guests had a fabulous time at the reception, largely due to Kevin keeping the party going. I would recommend Debonaire and Kevin to anyone - not just for weddings.

Profile Picture Laura, 9/3/17, 4 Reviews

5 Photos

Wedding Receptions

5 Photos

2 ENDORSEMENTS
When I find out that Debonaire and Eric will be the entertainment for a wedding I am also a vendor for ; we are thrilled. He is so personable and polished in his skill you are sure to have an amazing evening. If your looking for one of the best look no further.

I began working with Eric nearly 14 years ago and he has always been at the top of my list for DJ referrals! He's fun but professional and he keeps up with all of the latest and greatest in the entertainment world! You will see your guests having the BEST time ever on the dance floor with Eric or his team on the scratch!

Events