3210 Arrowhead Road, Harrisonburg, VA 22801 Map · Phone number

About DJ Fit

Local to Harrisonburg, Virginia, DJ Fit specializes in providing musical entertainment services for weddings throughout Virginia’s Shenandoah Valley. A music educator and vocalist by day, owner and professional disc jockey Nathan May offers over 10 years of industry experience. Nathan is dedicated to customer satisfaction. He endeavors to work with you and your partner to ensure that he provides the best possible DJ services for your special day.

Nathan always provides a complimentary initial consultation to discuss your wedding vision and his approach to DJ services. All of DJ Fit's services are customized to your preferences and unique needs. Quality microphones, electronic DJ equipment, professional speakers, lighting, selfie sticks, photo props, and a wide-ranging database of music are just some of the options that can be included in your wedding package. A ceremony sound system and dance floor lighting can also be added if desired.

2da59101c5dfd80f 1526112596 8e94beef36a4f843 1526112594652 3 n3

30 Reviews for DJ Fit

1 User photo

DJ Fit 1

Teresa · Married on 11/11/2018

DJ FIT was amazing and exceded our expectations

Nathan (DJ FIT) was the DJ at our daughter's wedding this past weekend up in Bridgewater, Virginia, and my husband and I can say with confidence that he was very personable and wonderful to work with and we would highly recommend him to anyone looking to hire a DJ for their upcoming event.
    When I first reached out to Nathan, he got back to me right away. He also made himself available to talk with me at anytime in order to answer any questions I may have concerning our daughter's upcoming wedding. His song selection was extensive and well organized, and it was from this collection that our daughter and her fiancé were able to pick and choose certain songs that were special to them, while leaving other song selections up to Nathan (DJ FIT) and his expertise, feeling confident that he knew exactly what to play in order to get the crowd up and dancing... and they were right! At the end of the night, as guests were leaving, we heard many compliments stating that our daughter's wedding was "so much fun!"
    We also found Nathan (DJ FIT) to be very professional, along with his audio equipment, which was top of the line, loud but not overpowering, which was important to us.
    Nathan is also extremely organized when it comes to note taking, and learning all about the bride and groom's family, and any announcements that need to be made throughout the night. With his clear and articulate speaking voice, he provided an effortless flow that guided us all through the evening.
    It goes without saying that we give Nathan (DJ FIT) 5 stars and would recommend him, with flying colors, to anyone who asks. Thank you Nathan for making our daughter's wedding day truly special.

Sent on 11/16/2018

DJ Fit's reply:

Thanks for your fantastic review! I can't actually say that my entire family enjoyed your daughter's wedding! I wish your family the best! Hopefully we can celebrate again in the future.

Nathan
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 11/10/2018

Excellent!

Nathan did an amazing job at our wedding last weekend! He was very professional and was very dedicated to doing whatever he needed to to best honor our wishes. In planning with him in the weeks up to the wedding, he constantly said he just wants to make sure we are happy! At the wedding, Nathan did a great job of feeling the mood and playing music that matched that. He encouraged people to get out on the dance floor and even joined the crown to teach the group dances! He helped keep everything on schedule and was open to changing things if we needed to. Best of all, he added so much personality to the events we did like the shoe game and bouquet and garter toss! We were thoroughly impressed with his work and know he would do an exceptional job at any wedding or event! It was definitely worth the money spent!

Sent on 11/15/2018

DJ Fit's reply:

Thanks again Brooke & Travis for trusting me to DJ & Emcee your special day. It may have been chilly outside but the reception was a warm experience with your friends and family! I wish you lifelong happiness together.

Nathan

Emily · Married on 10/27/2018

Awesome DJ!

Nathan May (DJ Fit) was awesome to work with! He worked so hard to “tailor” what he said during the reception and the songs he chose to my husband, Tim and I. He sent us a questionnaire a few months before the wedding, which gave us a chance to mention what we viewed as most important on the big day, what we didn’t want, etc. Before planning my wedding, I had always thought the DJ was “just in charge of songs”, but it’s much more than that; it requires a lot of planning ahead of time to keep everything on schedule (dinner, special dances, cutting the cake, speeches, etc.). Overall, DJ Fit did such an amazing job during the reception! Tim and I describe our wedding day as “perfect” and DJ Fit had such a big part in that!

Sent on 01/14/2019

DJ Fit's reply:

Wow! What a nice review. Your wedding day was just another reason I DJ exclusively weddings! I love celebrating marriage and making sure your needs are met. I am so happy everything was "perfect" for you. Hopefully we can celebrate again soon. Blessings! Nathan - DJ Fit

DJ Fit FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 800.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

• Sweet Southern Party
    Sweet Southern Party Wedding Planners

I cannot say enough great things about Nathan! He is one of my top DJ referrals because not only are his DJ skills amazing, but he also is an incredible emcee. He speaks clearly, and has a way of getting everyone up out of their seats! I continue to recommend DJ Fit and continue to be pleasantly surprised each and every time I work with him. He is calm and laid back and is always willing to help direct guests in a fun and engaging way. If you want a great party - He's your guy!

• Keswick Vineyards
    Keswick Vineyards Winery Weddings

Highly recommend DJ Fit. We have a list of preferred DJ's to work with at Keswick Vineyards and Nathan is definitely one of them. All of our couples that have used him have been completely happy with their decision to hire Nathan. He is a great guy to work with and always comes professional dressed and the music sounds great!

• 3210 Arrowhead Road Harrisonburg, VA, 22801 See on map
    5404356193 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday - Saturday: 8am-11pm