3210 Arrowhead Road, Harrisonburg, VA 22801 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About DJ Fit

Local to Harrisonburg, Virginia, DJ Fit specializes in providing musical entertainment services for weddings throughout Virginia’s Shenandoah Valley. A music educator and vocalist by day, owner and professional disc jockey Nathan May offers over 10 years of industry experience. Nathan is dedicated to customer satisfaction. He endeavors to work with you and your partner to ensure that he provides the best possible DJ services for your special day.

Nathan always provides a complimentary initial consultation to discuss your wedding vision and his approach to DJ services. All of DJ Fit's services are customized to your preferences and unique needs. Quality microphones, electronic DJ equipment, professional speakers, lighting, selfie sticks, photo props, and a wide-ranging database of music are just some of the options that can be included in your wedding package. A ceremony sound system and dance floor lighting can also be added if desired.

2da59101c5dfd80f 1526112596 8e94beef36a4f843 1526112594652 3 n3

DJ Fit 3
DJ Fit 4

Alyssa Howard · Married on 07/27/2019

More than just a DJ

DJFit worked with us from day one, we created a perfect package for our budget but also he was understanding and wanted to be a part of our day - and it showed. On our wedding day Nathan showed up with such excitement, not only did he take somewhat of the lead while working with other vendors he helped me stay calm - and when our event begin he made sure to hit every moment as the MC and made it fun and kept our wedding flowing. He came down and got on the dance floor with my guests to get everyone dancing, he I had no idea by hiring him I would get a DJ and an MC and a friend who kept me laughing constantly and our wedding flowing perfectly. The truth is he was THE most impactful vendor choice we made and HE made our wedding the success it was.

Sent on 08/03/2019

DJ Fit's reply:

Your wedding day was so fun! So unique & such a privilege to be a part of. Thanks for your trust in me and allowing me to celebrate with you. I wish you both all the best & remember to call me for the next party! I'll be there!

Austin Mumaw · Married on 07/26/2019

Amazing dj!

Everyone LOVED the DJ at our wedding. He was so fun and helpful. I would recommend him to anyone! He was such a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 08/03/2019

DJ Fit's reply:

Thanks Austin & Jana! You had such a great day to celebrate and your family was so nice and helpful the whole day. I hope we can celebrate again one day. Enjoy married life!

Nathan

Brittiny Cobbs · Married on 07/09/2019

Incredible to work with!

DJ fit was very responsive and was incredible to work with!! We had no worries about anything.. thank you so much for everything!!

Sent on 07/09/2019

DJ Fit's reply:

Thanks Brittiny! I had a great time and I know everyone else did too. I wish you & Miles countless happy years together!

DJ Fit FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• DJ Fit 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Sweet Southern Party
    Sweet Southern Party Wedding Planners

I cannot say enough great things about Nathan! He is one of my top DJ referrals because not only are his DJ skills amazing, but he also is an incredible emcee. He speaks clearly, and has a way of getting everyone up out of their seats! I continue to recommend DJ Fit and continue to be pleasantly surprised each and every time I work with him. He is calm and laid back and is always willing to help direct guests in a fun and engaging way. If you want a great party - He's your guy!

• Keswick Vineyards
    Keswick Vineyards Winery Weddings

Highly recommend DJ Fit. We have a list of preferred DJ's to work with at Keswick Vineyards and Nathan is definitely one of them. All of our couples that have used him have been completely happy with their decision to hire Nathan. He is a great guy to work with and always comes professional dressed and the music sounds great!

• 3210 Arrowhead Road Harrisonburg, VA, 22801 See on map
    5404356193 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday - Saturday: 8am-11pm