3210 Arrowhead Road, Harrisonburg, VA 22801 Map · Phone number

About DJ Fit

Local to Harrisonburg, Virginia, DJ Fit specializes in providing musical entertainment services for weddings throughout Virginia’s Shenandoah Valley. A music educator and vocalist by day, owner and professional disc jockey Nathan May offers over 10 years of industry experience. Nathan is dedicated to customer satisfaction. He endeavors to work with you and your partner to ensure that he provides the best possible DJ services for your special day.

Nathan always provides a complimentary initial consultation to discuss your wedding vision and his approach to DJ services. All of DJ Fit's services are customized to your preferences and unique needs. Quality microphones, electronic DJ equipment, professional speakers, lighting, selfie sticks, photo props, and a wide-ranging database of music are just some of the options that can be included in your wedding package. A ceremony sound system and dance floor lighting can also be added if desired.

2da59101c5dfd80f 1526112596 8e94beef36a4f843 1526112594652 3 n3

1 User photo

DJ Fit 1

Katie · Married on 05/18/2019

Wonderful Dj!

Nathan went above and beyond for our wedding. He was extremely professional, and helpful during the reception. He kept us involved, always answering our questions and coming to us to make sure everything was how we wanted. He checked in with me before the ceremony to ensure me that everything was in place. We appreciated how involved he was and how interactive he was with the guests. It was obvious that he was the best for the job, and would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/21/2019

DJ Fit's reply:

Congratulations again Ariel! Your wedding day was amazing. I was blessed to have been a part of it. I hope you both enjoy married life for a very long time! Now just relax and enjoy each other, you've earned it.
  • Amanda

Amanda Thorne · Married on 05/04/2019

Most Fun Ever!

Nathan did an amazing job at our ceremony and reception! He was super professional and always available for questions and suggestions. He kept us in the loop in the days leading up to our wedding and especially on the day of. I was so worried we'd have a hard time getting people on the dance floor but Nathan had everyone on their feet and was the perfect emcee for the night. Very reasonably prices as well. If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding or any event, look no further! Nathan will take great care of you!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Amanda,

Your wedding day was picture perfect! From the scenic vistas to your incredible family. Thanks again for trusting me to be there and help you celebrate! I wish you all the best in your lives together!
  • Caty

Caty Mcdaniel · Married on 04/27/2019

Blown Away!!!

DJ Fit went above and beyond our expectations for our wedding. He helped us every step of the way, and on the day of he was so helpful and read the crowd well. He wasn’t just a DJ, he acted as a wedding coordinator, guest, and friend. I don’t think we’d ever use anyone else for future DJ services, hands down. Absolutely recommended!

Sent on 04/27/2019

DJ Fit's reply:

Thanks Caty and congratulations again to you and Heather! It was a great celebration with great friends and family. I hope we can celebrate again sometime. All the best!

DJ Fit FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 800.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

• Sweet Southern Party
    Sweet Southern Party Wedding Planners

I cannot say enough great things about Nathan! He is one of my top DJ referrals because not only are his DJ skills amazing, but he also is an incredible emcee. He speaks clearly, and has a way of getting everyone up out of their seats! I continue to recommend DJ Fit and continue to be pleasantly surprised each and every time I work with him. He is calm and laid back and is always willing to help direct guests in a fun and engaging way. If you want a great party - He's your guy!

• Keswick Vineyards
    Keswick Vineyards Winery Weddings

Highly recommend DJ Fit. We have a list of preferred DJ's to work with at Keswick Vineyards and Nathan is definitely one of them. All of our couples that have used him have been completely happy with their decision to hire Nathan. He is a great guy to work with and always comes professional dressed and the music sounds great!

• 3210 Arrowhead Road Harrisonburg, VA, 22801 See on map
    5404356193 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday - Saturday: 8am-11pm