3210 Arrowhead Road, Harrisonburg, VA 22801 Map · Phone number

About DJ Fit

Local to Harrisonburg, Virginia, DJ Fit specializes in providing musical entertainment services for weddings throughout Virginia’s Shenandoah Valley. A music educator and vocalist by day, owner and professional disc jockey Nathan May offers over 10 years of industry experience. Nathan is dedicated to customer satisfaction. He endeavors to work with you and your partner to ensure that he provides the best possible DJ services for your special day.

Nathan always provides a complimentary initial consultation to discuss your wedding vision and his approach to DJ services. All of DJ Fit's services are customized to your preferences and unique needs. Quality microphones, electronic DJ equipment, professional speakers, lighting, selfie sticks, photo props, and a wide-ranging database of music are just some of the options that can be included in your wedding package. A ceremony sound system and dance floor lighting can also be added if desired.

2da59101c5dfd80f 1526112596 8e94beef36a4f843 1526112594652 3 n3

1 User photo

DJ Fit 1

Brittiny Cobbs · Married on 07/09/2019

Incredible to work with!

DJ fit was very responsive and was incredible to work with!! We had no worries about anything.. thank you so much for everything!!

Sent on 07/09/2019

DJ Fit's reply:

Thanks Brittiny! I had a great time and I know everyone else did too. I wish you & Miles countless happy years together!

Catherine Raines · Married on 05/25/2019

Wonderful and so fun!!

Nathan is an awesome DJ and a great person as well! My friend recommended him when we were looking for a DJ for our wedding, and after one phone call with him we knew we wanted him to be our DJ. He is so easy to work with and will make sure you have everything that you want when it comes to your music. He is organized and works closely with the officiant and coordinator to make sure they are all on the same page as well. Nathan helped to make our day so fun, and we would highly recommend him! :) His prices are very reasonable as well.

Sent on 06/12/2019

DJ Fit's reply:

Yay! Congratulations again Catherine. Your wedding day was amazing. We dodged the weather and everyone seemed to truly enjoy themselves too. Thanks again for trusting me to help you celebrate. May you both live a life of happiness together.

Katie · Married on 05/18/2019

Wonderful Dj!

Nathan went above and beyond for our wedding. He was extremely professional, and helpful during the reception. He kept us involved, always answering our questions and coming to us to make sure everything was how we wanted. He checked in with me before the ceremony to ensure me that everything was in place. We appreciated how involved he was and how interactive he was with the guests. It was obvious that he was the best for the job, and would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/21/2019

DJ Fit's reply:

Congratulations again Ariel! Your wedding day was amazing. I was blessed to have been a part of it. I hope you both enjoy married life for a very long time! Now just relax and enjoy each other, you've earned it.

DJ Fit FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 800.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

• Sweet Southern Party
    Sweet Southern Party Wedding Planners

I cannot say enough great things about Nathan! He is one of my top DJ referrals because not only are his DJ skills amazing, but he also is an incredible emcee. He speaks clearly, and has a way of getting everyone up out of their seats! I continue to recommend DJ Fit and continue to be pleasantly surprised each and every time I work with him. He is calm and laid back and is always willing to help direct guests in a fun and engaging way. If you want a great party - He's your guy!

• Keswick Vineyards
    Keswick Vineyards Winery Weddings

Highly recommend DJ Fit. We have a list of preferred DJ's to work with at Keswick Vineyards and Nathan is definitely one of them. All of our couples that have used him have been completely happy with their decision to hire Nathan. He is a great guy to work with and always comes professional dressed and the music sounds great!

• 3210 Arrowhead Road Harrisonburg, VA, 22801 See on map
    5404356193 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday - Saturday: 8am-11pm