Primetime Sound & DJ Services

Consultation (1)
Do-Not-Play List (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)

Frank and the Prime Time team were phenomenal! Frank led the DJ team at both of my sisters' weddings, and so when I reached out to him to work at ours he was more than happy to finish off the "trifecta!" Frank and Prime Time Sound & DJ caught the perfect balance of leading the flow of events in the reception while not "taking over" the environment in any distracting way. They were VERY flexible as our schedule the day of changed, and were extremely good at picking just the right music to keep everyone on their feet having a great time! I really appreciated how detail-oriented they were, and how they knew the tricks of the trade well enough to suggest options to myself and my (then) fiancé of what could work well at our reception. Frank got to know me and my family personally, and so we felt so comfortable having him lead the reception from beginning to end. Thank you, Frank and Prime Time, for your great work!

Photo of Primetime Sound & DJ Services in Fishersville, VA - Photo by Felisa Needham Photography
Profile Picture Clara, 6/23/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Frank provided outstanding DJ service for our wedding. The overall planning process was easy and straight forward. Frank and his staff accommodate everything we wanted for the special day. They were friendly, professional and above all... FUN to be around. Highly recommend for sure!

Profile Picture Fi, 6/8/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Frank smith and the team with prime time sound and DJ services did a fantastic job at our wedding. Prior to the wedding they guided us through the music selection process though an online planning form and an over the phone consultation. They did a great job feeling out the crowd during the reception when choosing which songs to play, they also incorporated the songs/dances we wanted included at the right times. They are very friendly and professional, I would recommend their DJ services to any of my friends and family!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews