Primetime Sound & DJ Services

Reception area
Reception area

19 Reviews for Primetime Sound & DJ Services

Chelsi · Married on 09/15/2018

Frank and his team are so great to work with!! They definitely feel out the crowd and are very accommodating. I would definitely recommend his team for both DJ and photo booth service.

• Tom

Tom Stack · Married on 09/01/2018

Highly recommend Prime Time Sound & DJ Services

I highly recommend Frank Smith of Prime Time Sound & DJ Services for your wedding. We had a great experience and everything seemed to go smoothly. My wife and I are very particular about music and had some disagreements over the playlist. Frank helped us manage this really well and was willing to get on the phone with us multiple times during the planning process. He is very professional and takes his craft seriously. I also thought his services were a great value. There were two people working our wedding and they did the entire thing - ceremony music, reception and photo booth - all for a very reasonable price. Overall, my wife and I are so happy we got to work with Frank!

Clara · Married on 06/23/2018

Frank and the Prime Time team were phenomenal! Frank led the DJ team at both of my sisters' weddings, and so when I reached out to him to work at ours he was more than happy to finish off the "trifecta!" Frank and Prime Time Sound & DJ caught the perfect balance of leading the flow of events in the reception while not "taking over" the environment in any distracting way. They were VERY flexible as our schedule the day of changed, and were extremely good at picking just the right music to keep everyone on their feet having a great time! I really appreciated how detail-oriented they were, and how they knew the tricks of the trade well enough to suggest options to myself and my (then) fiancé of what could work well at our reception. Frank got to know me and my family personally, and so we felt so comfortable having him lead the reception from beginning to end. Thank you, Frank and Prime Time, for your great work!

Primetime Sound & DJ Services 1
    Primetime Sound & DJ Services 2
    Primetime Sound & DJ Services 3

Award

Primetime Sound & DJ Services FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,350.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Fishersville, VA 22939 See on map