Primetime Sound & DJ Services Reviews

Primetime Sound & DJ Services 5
Primetime Sound & DJ Services 6

Brad Sheffield · Married on 07/20/2019

Very pleased!

Frank Smith was professional, courteous, comforting and very easy to work with. I would recommend him to all friends and family.
    He was receptive to our wants and read the room with expertise.

Sent on 08/06/2019

Robert · Married on 06/08/2019

Great Wedding DJ

Frank Smith and his staff were great for our wedding! He was responsive during the planning process and even had a website to request love it/like it/hate it songs for the wedding. He was also very professional the day of our wedding and kept the music going for our guests. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Mikytuck · Married on 05/25/2019

Really fun DJ

Really easy to work with - they had an online system that allowed you choose songs you loved, liked, and hated for the big day.

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 05/12/2019

Never an Emtpy Dancefloor

Frank was fantastic and (besides having awesome family and friends) he was responsible for keeping the dancefloor packed the whole night! My husband and my family have generally different tastes in music and he managed it like a pro. HIRE HIM!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Laura · Married on 04/13/2019

Frank and his team did a great job of keeping every part of our wedding day on track

During planning, Frank had us fill out an online portal that was super easy to use, made it really clear what information he needed, and let us build playlists for him to draw from. He also helped us trim down the songs for our parent dances. On the wedding day, Frank had a professional sound system for our outdoor ceremony and set up my husband and the officiant with mics that were unobtrusive but made sure everyone could hear us. We hired a classical guitarist for the ceremony and cocktail hour and Frank did a great job of working with him as well. He did a great job making announcements to direct traffic and amplifying the speeches during dinner (including finding and setting up a mic stand quickly upon my dad’s last-minute request). Once the dance floor opened, he did a great job of reading the room and making sure everyone was having a good time, and responded wonderfully to our in-the-moment song requests. We would happily recommend Frank and Primetime Sound.

Sent on 04/28/2019
  • Candice

Candice · Married on 11/04/2018

We are so happy we chose Prime Time as our wedding DJ!

Our experience with Frank was amazing. From start to finish, he made the whole process of planning our ceremony and reception music incredibly easy. He listened to our suggestions, helped guide us, and stayed on top of all the details. All of our guest loved our music selection – from the song selection to the order in which they were played. Music really does make all the difference, and so does Frank with Prime Time Sound and DJ Services.

Sent on 01/04/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine Giesen · Married on 11/03/2018

Could not have asked for a better DJ!

Frank and team went above and beyond to make sure that our big day was seamless and flowed exactly as we wished. From our initial conversation through to the end of our wedding reception Frank was always there for us and made sure to confirm important information with us. He was the perfect "master of ceremonies" for our wedding receptions without sounding over the top and the night could now have flowed better with his expert direction. Our dance floor was full the entire evening and he seemed to really be able to read the crowd. So thankful we found Primetime DJ and Sound!

Sent on 12/12/2018
    Primetime Sound & DJ Services 10
    Primetime Sound & DJ Services 11
    Primetime Sound & DJ Services 12
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 10/20/2018

We loved Frank!

We used Frank and his team for DJ services and a photobooth for our wedding in Orange, VA. Frank is thoughtful, responsive, and invested. In the planning process, Frank spent the time necessary to hear from us what we were looking for in our wedding music. We put a few song suggestions on his online portal (very easy to use by the way!), but Frank took those small suggestions and played the exact music we were looking for at the wedding. The dance floor was never empty! I also think that Frank is extremely reasonably priced, wonderful value for the great service and results you'll get.

We'd highly recommend using Frank and his team.

Sent on 11/25/2018

Chelsi · Married on 09/15/2018

Frank and his team are so great to work with!! They definitely feel out the crowd and are very accommodating. I would definitely recommend his team for both DJ and photo booth service.

Sent on 10/08/2018
  • Tom

Tom Stack · Married on 09/01/2018

Highly recommend Prime Time Sound & DJ Services

I highly recommend Frank Smith of Prime Time Sound & DJ Services for your wedding. We had a great experience and everything seemed to go smoothly. My wife and I are very particular about music and had some disagreements over the playlist. Frank helped us manage this really well and was willing to get on the phone with us multiple times during the planning process. He is very professional and takes his craft seriously. I also thought his services were a great value. There were two people working our wedding and they did the entire thing - ceremony music, reception and photo booth - all for a very reasonable price. Overall, my wife and I are so happy we got to work with Frank!

Sent on 11/10/2018
  • F

Fi · Married on 06/08/2018

Frank provided outstanding DJ service for our wedding. The overall planning process was easy and straight forward. Frank and his staff accommodate everything we wanted for the special day. They were friendly, professional and above all... FUN to be around. Highly recommend for sure!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Kelsie · Married on 05/12/2018

Prime Time is THE BEST DJ team around! Especially for weddings. They did our wedding in May 2018 and did more than a phenomenal job! They had great communication beforehand about what exactly we wanted, even to the smallest detail! When it came wedding time, they really performed! Everything was on point, from the cues and songs during our ceremony, to the best song flow on the dance floor. They played all of our requests in great order, feeding off the party energy! They were very personal and fun when it came to the bouquet/garder toss and shoe questions game! They really fit into the party, and it wouldn’t have been as memorable without them. If you don’t consider them, you are really missing out! I’ll forever refer to Prime Time!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Lisa · Married on 11/11/2017

We hired Frank Smith to DJ our wedding at the Omni Homestead this fall. We were SO pleased with the music selection, and the order of the songs he played. People were on the dance floor, right after dinner all the way through the end of the night. My husband and I had planned to leave before 11 pm, but because we were having such a great time dancing we closed the wedding out on the dance floor! He is an excellent choice for your wedding! We met in person before the wedding to go over our final details, and communication was very prompt throughout the booking process. Entertainment at your wedding is a key component to ensuring that your guests have a great time, Frank and his team know how to read the room to get people dancing and play the right songs. I highly recommend using Prime Time Sound and DJ! Frank even followed up with us to make sure he had specific songs that my husband wanted to play ahead of time. His professionalism, and talent is top notch. Hire Prime Time Sound and DJ! You’ll be happy that you did!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Becky · Married on 10/01/2016

Primetime made the music prep process easy. They were organized and easy to talk to. I would book them again any time!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/10/2016

We recently worked with Prime Time for our September 10th wedding and they did not disappoint!! These guys were awesome to work with!! Frank helped us throughout the wedding process by answering all our questions and giving us suggestions along the way! They are well equipped and have a great system! Thank you all for keeping the party going! We enjoyed working with you all!!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Marissa · Married on 07/09/2016

Let me just say these guys kept the party going! I was impressed they were able to handle our craziness the entire night. The planning process was super easy and dealing with Frank was a breeze. They are very reasonably priced and I would recommend them to anyone. They even busted out the Go Pro camera when my husband decided to break out some awesome dance moves. Can't wait to see that footage! Thanks again Prime Time Sound!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Tiffany · Married on 03/06/2016

I've had two experiences with Prime Time, and both of them have been fantastic! They are very organized and experienced, and it's apparent they know what they're doing. They come prepared and do a great job of reading the crowd, setting the mood for different atmospheres, and providing a variety of music. I would highly recommend Prime Time to anyone looking for a DJ that will provide that extra element to your event. I'll be sure to call them again in the future!

Sent on 03/09/2016

Prime time sound is absolutely wonderful! They are easy to work with and respond quickly! Super organized. One less thing to stress over for the wedding! They play a variety of music and know how to keep the party going! They will work with you to make sure your special day is exactly what you want! I would HIGHLY recommend them!!

Sent on 03/13/2016

Alissa · Married on 09/06/2015

Frank was so easy to work with, he let me have complete control over the music played at my wedding and had an awesome sense of how to allow the evening to flow seamlessly. I loved every song he played. The sound quality was great, he was kind and easy to work with, and even helped piece together music so we could do a Grand March (German tradition). We even asked him to DJ my sister's wedding this fall, but he was already booked!

Sent on 03/11/2016

Haley · Married on 07/19/2014

Frank was very professional and willing to work with the set up of our wedding. It rained the day of our wedding and he was very flexible and helpful. He did a wonderful job with everything we asked for.

Sent on 08/03/2014
  • Mayra

Mayra · Married on 06/21/2014

These guys are AMAZING! Frank and Derek kept the guests on the floor at all times. The dance floor was filled with happy faces of all ages! My wedding day was absolutely fun and unforgettable because of the great music and the lights they provided me with. They are absolutely the BEST DJs!! They were able to mix very nicely Latino music with American music. My guests still talking about how great my wedding was. I recommend them for any occasion. I've seen them DJ school parties, Christmas parties, and very fancy wedding and they have always had the same response, EVERYONE have a great time. Best of the best! And... They are very affordable, worth every penny!!

Sent on 03/19/2016

Karissa · Married on 06/07/2014

The number one compliment I received from my wedding was "your music was amazing!" and "who did your music?!" Frank is fabulous! He's very personable and gets to know the bride and groom and their musical taste. He also gets a feel for the wedding guests to know what songs get them out on the dance floor. Frank sends a very detailed, organized musical itinerary several weeks before your event and will gladly give song recommendations if you struggle with choosing the perfect songs like I did. He is very responsive, professional, and an excellent entertainer. I highly recommend his business!

Sent on 02/27/2016

Rachel · Married on 06/02/2018

Frank smith and the team with prime time sound and DJ services did a fantastic job at our wedding. Prior to the wedding they guided us through the music selection process though an online planning form and an over the phone consultation. They did a great job feeling out the crowd during the reception when choosing which songs to play, they also incorporated the songs/dances we wanted included at the right times. They are very friendly and professional, I would recommend their DJ services to any of my friends and family!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Leigh · Married on 04/29/2017

We hired Frank to DJ our wedding and we are glad we did! He was super easy to work with and discussed all the little details with us prior to the big day so that we could rest easy (in that regard at least). Our guests had a blast and it was obvious that he listened to all of our wishes. We strongly recommend Prime Time Sound to anyone looking to have a great time at their event!

Sent on 05/25/2017