16 Reviews for Primetime Sound & DJ Services

Do-Not-Play List (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
16 Primetime Sound & DJ Services Reviews

Frank and the Prime Time team were phenomenal! Frank led the DJ team at both of my sisters' weddings, and so when I reached out to him to work at ours he was more than happy to finish off the "trifecta!" Frank and Prime Time Sound & DJ caught the perfect balance of leading the flow of events in the reception while not "taking over" the environment in any distracting way. They were VERY flexible as our schedule the day of changed, and were extremely good at picking just the right music to keep everyone on their feet having a great time! I really appreciated how detail-oriented they were, and how they knew the tricks of the trade well enough to suggest options to myself and my (then) fiancé of what could work well at our reception. Frank got to know me and my family personally, and so we felt so comfortable having him lead the reception from beginning to end. Thank you, Frank and Prime Time, for your great work!

Photo for Primetime Sound & DJ Services Review - Photo by Felisa Needham Photography
Profile Picture Clara, 6/23/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Frank provided outstanding DJ service for our wedding. The overall planning process was easy and straight forward. Frank and his staff accommodate everything we wanted for the special day. They were friendly, professional and above all... FUN to be around. Highly recommend for sure!

Profile Picture Fi, 6/8/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Frank smith and the team with prime time sound and DJ services did a fantastic job at our wedding. Prior to the wedding they guided us through the music selection process though an online planning form and an over the phone consultation. They did a great job feeling out the crowd during the reception when choosing which songs to play, they also incorporated the songs/dances we wanted included at the right times. They are very friendly and professional, I would recommend their DJ services to any of my friends and family!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Prime Time is THE BEST DJ team around! Especially for weddings. They did our wedding in May 2018 and did more than a phenomenal job! They had great communication beforehand about what exactly we wanted, even to the smallest detail! When it came wedding time, they really performed! Everything was on point, from the cues and songs during our ceremony, to the best song flow on the dance floor. They played all of our requests in great order, feeding off the party energy! They were very personal and fun when it came to the bouquet/garder toss and shoe questions game! They really fit into the party, and it wouldn’t have been as memorable without them. If you don’t consider them, you are really missing out! I’ll forever refer to Prime Time!

Profile Picture Kelsie, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired Frank Smith to DJ our wedding at the Omni Homestead this fall. We were SO pleased with the music selection, and the order of the songs he played. People were on the dance floor, right after dinner all the way through the end of the night. My husband and I had planned to leave before 11 pm, but because we were having such a great time dancing we closed the wedding out on the dance floor! He is an excellent choice for your wedding! We met in person before the wedding to go over our final details, and communication was very prompt throughout the booking process. Entertainment at your wedding is a key component to ensuring that your guests have a great time, Frank and his team know how to read the room to get people dancing and play the right songs. I highly recommend using Prime Time Sound and DJ! Frank even followed up with us to make sure he had specific songs that my husband wanted to play ahead of time. His professionalism, and talent is top notch. Hire Prime Time Sound and DJ! You’ll be happy that you did!

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired Frank to DJ our wedding and we are glad we did! He was super easy to work with and discussed all the little details with us prior to the big day so that we could rest easy (in that regard at least). Our guests had a blast and it was obvious that he listened to all of our wishes. We strongly recommend Prime Time Sound to anyone looking to have a great time at their event!

Profile Picture Leigh, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Primetime made the music prep process easy. They were organized and easy to talk to. I would book them again any time!

Profile Picture Becky, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

We recently worked with Prime Time for our September 10th wedding and they did not disappoint!! These guys were awesome to work with!! Frank helped us throughout the wedding process by answering all our questions and giving us suggestions along the way! They are well equipped and have a great system! Thank you all for keeping the party going! We enjoyed working with you all!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Let me just say these guys kept the party going! I was impressed they were able to handle our craziness the entire night. The planning process was super easy and dealing with Frank was a breeze. They are very reasonably priced and I would recommend them to anyone. They even busted out the Go Pro camera when my husband decided to break out some awesome dance moves. Can't wait to see that footage! Thanks again Prime Time Sound!

Profile Picture Marissa, 7/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Primetime Sound and DJ Services provided the MC/DJ for my wedding in March. I can't say enough how much fun our guests had! Even though we had a dry wedding, everyone was out on the dance floor having a crazy good time. Frank was very professional to work with and was thorough in getting to know our preferences for the day. He knew how to get everyone energized while keeping it family friendly. We received quite a lot of compliments on Frank from guests! There are 2 small reasons the rating is a 4.5 star instead of 5 star. First, we would have liked to hear more big band/classical music during dinner. Second, and I am partly to blame on this, looking back I would have liked to discuss with Frank how we wanted to greet guests (receiving line/walk around tables, etc). We planned on walking around to the tables and chatting with people, but didn't make that known, so from the second we sat down to dinner, we had people swarming us left and right. It would have been helpful for the DJ to announce our plan of action, but I didn't even think about it until it was too late. All in all, Frank was a pleasure to work with and helped us celebrate our wedding with a bang! He was very personable, professional, and really delivered on what we asked musically. We had a great time!

Profile Picture Briana, 3/12/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

I've had two experiences with Prime Time, and both of them have been fantastic! They are very organized and experienced, and it's apparent they know what they're doing. They come prepared and do a great job of reading the crowd, setting the mood for different atmospheres, and providing a variety of music. I would highly recommend Prime Time to anyone looking for a DJ that will provide that extra element to your event. I'll be sure to call them again in the future!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 3/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Prime time sound is absolutely wonderful! They are easy to work with and respond quickly! Super organized. One less thing to stress over for the wedding! They play a variety of music and know how to keep the party going! They will work with you to make sure your special day is exactly what you want! I would HIGHLY recommend them!!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Frank was so easy to work with, he let me have complete control over the music played at my wedding and had an awesome sense of how to allow the evening to flow seamlessly. I loved every song he played. The sound quality was great, he was kind and easy to work with, and even helped piece together music so we could do a Grand March (German tradition). We even asked him to DJ my sister's wedding this fall, but he was already booked!

Profile Picture Alissa, 9/6/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Frank was very professional and willing to work with the set up of our wedding. It rained the day of our wedding and he was very flexible and helpful. He did a wonderful job with everything we asked for.

Profile Picture Haley, 7/19/14, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

These guys are AMAZING! Frank and Derek kept the guests on the floor at all times. The dance floor was filled with happy faces of all ages! My wedding day was absolutely fun and unforgettable because of the great music and the lights they provided me with. They are absolutely the BEST DJs!! They were able to mix very nicely Latino music with American music. My guests still talking about how great my wedding was. I recommend them for any occasion. I've seen them DJ school parties, Christmas parties, and very fancy wedding and they have always had the same response, EVERYONE have a great time. Best of the best! And... They are very affordable, worth every penny!!

Profile Picture Mayra, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

The number one compliment I received from my wedding was "your music was amazing!" and "who did your music?!" Frank is fabulous! He's very personable and gets to know the bride and groom and their musical taste. He also gets a feel for the wedding guests to know what songs get them out on the dance floor. Frank sends a very detailed, organized musical itinerary several weeks before your event and will gladly give song recommendations if you struggle with choosing the perfect songs like I did. He is very responsive, professional, and an excellent entertainer. I highly recommend his business!

Profile Picture Karissa, 6/7/14, 2 Reviews