5819 Penn Laird Dr, Penn Laird, VA 22846 Map · Phone number

About Sweet Southern Party

Small but mighty, Sweet Southern Party is a business founded on passion, creativity, hard work, and a desire to celebrate vision. With Sweet Southern Party, opportunity is endless! Bring your ideas to the table, and let Haleigh bring your vision to life. Don’t have a vision? No problem! Design and brainstorm are already on tap and ready to go. Haleigh is a Certified Wedding Planner through The Bridal Society.

Follow Sweet Southern Party on

Other couples have also viewed

• Down The Aisle Events, LLC
5898421807576252416 n 51 929034 158265037975665

19 Reviews for Sweet Southern Party

Brandi · Married on 01/11/2020

Brandi Burton: Bride

Haleigh was the absolute best! With my large wedding party, she made sure everyone was at the right place at the right time! From completing my meal indicator cards, to finding my husband a cigar cutter in the middle of the reception, I can’t thank Haleigh enough for everything she did on our wedding day :)

Sent on 01/13/2020

Erica · Married on 09/28/2019

Haleigh is the best

Haleigh kept me sane as my month-of-wedding planner. She was so responsive when I would text and email her at odd times. She took over all of the vendor communication relieving me of so much stress! Thank you Haleigh!!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Cali S. · Married on 10/27/2018

Most AMAZING Event Planner We Could Have Asked For!!

I don't even know where to begin with describing our experience with Haleigh... our entire day was amazing and it was all thanks to her!! I should start off by saying that I am a venue manager at a resort that she works at frequently so I have seen her work with numerous weddings and every single bride is so happy that they hired her so I knew I would love her for my own day. Most brides have NO IDEA what truly goes on behind the scenes on a wedding day however I do so I know how hard she works not only from what you can see but behind the scenes as well. I had so many details to make my day special; wedding menus, napkins, linens, bar signs, petal cones and blankets for the ceremony, etc. She made sure all my items were out and set exactly how I would have done myself. She kept my bridal party and myself on track the entire day for pictures and everything we needed to know going into the reception. Reflecting on the day, hiring Haleigh was one of the BEST decisions I could have made to ensure the day ran smoothly. If you are considering if you should hire her or not, do it! It is worth the money to have the piece of mind on your wedding day that everything is taken care of!! Thank you Haleigh for making our day so special!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Sweet Southern Party FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1750.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• DJ Fit Wedding DJs

Where do I begin. From the moment I met Haleigh she was so helpful and easy to get along with. She works on behalf of the couple but also coordinates perfectly with all vendors. I would much rather do a gig with Haleigh at the helm ensuring that everything runs smoothly and any potential kinks are worked out. She handles the entire event with comfort and grace, everything you could ever expect out of a Day of Coordinator and friend. Here's to creating picture perfect weddings together! DJ Fit & Sweet Southern Party!

• Studio Mac Creative Media Wedding Videographers

Haleigh's work is thorough and extremely organized--I'm talking color-coded spreadsheets! She gets along with other vendors and puts together an amazing team! Her attention to detail is superb and she is always prepared for anything. I always look forward to a job where I know she's in charge!

• Buttercream Dreams Wedding Cakes

The talent of this lady is amazing! Her attention to details...wow! I would highly recommend her to plan your special day!

• 5819 Penn Laird Dr Penn Laird, VA, 22846 See on map
    Phone Calls: Mon-Thurs 9a-11 Friday-Sunday on appointment
    Location of (Sweet Southern Party)