Mc Gaheysville, VA 22840 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,200
Availability Check your date

About Sweet Southern Party

Small but mighty, Sweet Southern Party is a business founded on passion, creativity, hard work, and a desire to celebrate vision. With Sweet Southern Party, opportunity is endless! Bring your ideas to the table, and let Haleigh bring your vision to life. Don't have a vision? No problem! Design and brainstorm are already on tap and ready to go. Haleigh is a Certified Wedding Planner through The Bridal Society.

Follow Sweet Southern Party on

Sweet Southern Party 5
Sweet Southern Party 6
Sweet Southern Party 7

Cali Smith · Married on 10/27/2018

Most AMAZING Event Planner We Could Have Asked For!!

I don't even know where to begin with describing our experience with Haleigh... our entire day was amazing and it was all thanks to her!! I should start off by saying that I am a venue manager at a resort that she works at frequently so I have seen her work with numerous weddings and every single bride is so happy that they hired her so I knew I would love her for my own day. Most brides have NO IDEA what truly goes on behind the scenes on a wedding day however I do so I know how hard she works not only from what you can see but behind the scenes as well. I had so many details to make my day special; wedding menus, napkins, linens, bar signs, petal cones and blankets for the ceremony, etc. She made sure all my items were out and set exactly how I would have done myself. She kept my bridal party and myself on track the entire day for pictures and everything we needed to know going into the reception. Reflecting on the day, hiring Haleigh was one of the BEST decisions I could have made to ensure the day ran smoothly. If you are considering if you should hire her or not, do it! It is worth the money to have the piece of mind on your wedding day that everything is taken care of!! Thank you Haleigh for making our day so special!

Sent on 11/04/2018
  • leigh-anne

leigh-anne · Married on 08/18/2018

Haleigh’s knowledge and experience is above board. We were having difficult time finding the perfect venue. Haleigh asked us a series of questions and spent some time going over our style wishes and the type of experience we were looking for. Her persistence and dedication to god nding the perfect place really paid off. We are still looking forward to sharing our special day at what we consider the perfect venue for us. Haleigh is already running full steam ahead making sure everything will be ready when the time comes. Calling Sweet Southern Party is the Best decision we could have made.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Sam · Married on 08/17/2018

Haleigh is an incredible person as well as an amazing wedding planner. In the last 2 years she has helped me, and 2 of my sisters-in-law plan weddings (it has been an eventful 2 years!). She is extremely organized, communicates well, keeps you on track, and takes the stress out of the whole planning process. She is willing to do whatever it takes to make you feel like the most relaxed, stress free bride. She will research and reach out to vendors, she will guide you through the countless decisions you have to make, and she will keep your unique vision in mind with each step. She has countless recommendations that will fit your budget... her best recommendation was our musician, the guests could not stop raving about him and the dance floor was packed all night. On the wedding day I truly did not have to lift a finger or worry about a thing. From decorations, organizing the vendors and my family, and break down Haleigh ran the show smoothly and still had time to check in with me and the groom throughout the day to make sure we were having a great time. If I had to do it all over again I would still choose Haleigh!

Sent on 09/08/2018
    Sweet Southern Party 8

Sweet Southern Party FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• DJ Fit
    DJ Fit Wedding DJs

Where do I begin. From the moment I met Haleigh she was so helpful and easy to get along with. She works on behalf of the couple but also coordinates perfectly with all vendors. I would much rather do a gig with Haleigh at the helm ensuring that everything runs smoothly and any potential kinks are worked out. She handles the entire event with comfort and grace, everything you could ever expect out of a Day of Coordinator and friend. Here's to creating picture perfect weddings together! DJ Fit & Sweet Southern Party!

• Studio Mac Creative Media
    Studio Mac Creative Media Wedding Videographers

Haleigh's work is thorough and extremely organized--I'm talking color-coded spreadsheets! She gets along with other vendors and puts together an amazing team! Her attention to detail is superb and she is always prepared for anything. I always look forward to a job where I know she's in charge!

• Buttercream Dreams
    Buttercream Dreams Wedding Cakes

The talent of this lady is amazing! Her attention to details...wow! I would highly recommend her to plan your special day!

• Mc Gaheysville, 22840 See on map