Buttercream Dreams

Weyers Cave, VA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Buttercream Dreams, LLC is a licensed, insured and yearly inspected home bakery located in Weyers Cave, Virginia (between Harrisonburg and Staunton, VA, an hour from Charlottesville, VA, and approximately 2 plus hours from Richmond, VA). The business specializes in custom wedding cakes, groom’s cakes, cookies, and cupcakes for special occasions. Their consultations and private tastings are made by appointment only, and they encourage couples to call to see how they can make their special occasion even sweeter.

In addition to delivery and set up, Buttercream Dreams, LLC can also supply cake cutters, cake toppers, and cake stands, if needed. Couples are welcome to bring in their own design, or give the staff their vision for a custom design. With special accommodations made for gluten-free and nut-free needs, some of the favorite cake flavors at Buttercream Dreams, LLC include:

• Dark chocolate fudge
  • Carrot
  • Orange Blossom
  • Woman-owned

$3.75

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$4.75

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Anniversary Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$24

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Cutters
Cake Stands
Cake Toppers

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Nut Free

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Megan
    Megan M. Married on 06/05/2022

Wonderful Wedding Cake and Cupcakes

I cannot believe how delicious the cupcakes and cake for our wedding were. They were by far the best cupcakes I have ever had and they are also gorgeously done to top it off. Carrie was a pleasure to work with and was attentive and accommodating throughout the entire planning process. I am so beyond pleased with my experience with her.
  • Annie
    Annie Y. Married on 05/30/2022

Spectacular cake and service

On Memorial Day, May 30, 2022, my father-in-law turned 100. He is a World War II veteran and Pearl Harbor survivor. We had a very special birthday party for him and as such, we needed a very special cake. We are new to the area so I really had no idea where to start looking for a cake maker so I turned to the internet. I don't know if it was luck or divine provenance, but I was led to Carrie at Buttercream Dreams. I explained the event to her and how I wanted the cake decorated. I wanted his WW II medals included, as well as a cross because my father-in-law became a Presbyterian minister after the war. I left the rest in Carrie's very, very capable hands. Apart from being delicious, the design Carrie came up with was nothing short of a masterpiece; a true work of art. The cake was delicious as well as gorgeous. Carrie was a delight to work with, very pleasant, and professional, and she even delivered the cake personally. Who could ask for more? I am beyond words for how much we loved the cake and how appreciative we are of Carrie's talents. I now know exactly where to go next time I need a cake for not only a super special occasion but for any occasion. Thank you so much, Carrie!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Jocelyn & Seth
    23 photos · 06/22/2018

Pricing

Sweet Southern Party Sweet Southern Party Wedding Planners

I can't say enough great things about Carrie. Any time I go to her with pictures or crazy ideas she always over exceeds my expectations. Pretty cakes don't always taste the best, but you can guarentee that cakes from Buttercream Dreams will not only be gorgeous and well made, but they will taste INCREDIBLE. If you're looking for a wedding cake (or cupcakes!), grooms cake, or even cake for a birthday party or other event-you definitely need to chat with Carrie!

Flowers by Rose Flowers by Rose Wedding Florists

I am always amazed at the incredible array of cakes,cupcakes, cookies that Carrie Ashton continues to provide to clients. She has made several Special event cakes for our Family.For my Husband's Birthday party she created a theme cake with only my spoken idea of what I wanted.The detail was truly a work of art.We have worked together on many weddings and is so nice to work with and highly professional. She always gives more than 100 %.So Fortunate to have Carrie in our Wedding Industry.

Yev Studios Yev Studios Wedding Photographers

Buttercream Dreams not only makes beautiful cakes, but they are delicious as well!

87 Bluestone Drive Weyers Cave, VA, 24486
540-820-5951

anytime...prefer am and afternoon--consults by appointment only! This is not a store front business...strictly custom orders
Location of (Buttercream Dreams)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding