Flowers by Rose

Grottoes, Virginia View map Visit website

$1,500 Typical Price

A family-owned and operated wedding floral shop in Grottoes, Virginia, Flowers by Rose has a committed staff that provides the finest floral arrangements and gifts. Couples can expect to have a pleasurable experience at Flowers by Rose because the staff strives to provide friendly and prompt service.

The professional staff at Flowers by Rose go the extra mile to design an arrangement that suits your style, whether it’s a floral arrangement that is classic and vintage, country and rustic, glamorous and romantic, modern, or tropical. Through a consultation and venue visit, florists will work with couples on event design, as well as delivery and setup coordination.

Products Offered

There are a variety of products offered at Flowers by Rose. Besides the traditional bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres, there is also aisle and altar decor and table arrangements. If needed, couples can request flower petals or single flowers, as well as non-floral alternatives.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$170

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$65

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Event Design

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

• Emily
    Emily H. Married on 10/17/2020

AMAZING! i wish my wedding flowers could've lasted forever

Flowers By Rose made our wedding day even more beautiful and magical than I ever thought possible. I showed Rose many images from magazines & Pinterest in the months leading up to our wedding day, and she and Gloria made sure my bouquet and my bridesmaids' bouquets were exactly what I envisioned. They were large, colorful, and gorgeous! Rose even let me and my bridesmaids keep the vases the bouquets came in so that we could keep the flowers alive as we all drove home the day after the wedding. Several of my bridesmaids kept commenting how beautiful the flowers were! Our reception area and ceremony was also stunning and Flowers By Rose paid attention to every detail. Rose had the idea to include potted mums in our ceremony decor, and it helped make our ceremony space even more stunning! Rose & Gloria are so friendly and talented and were such a pleasure to work with. Additionally, their flower services are fairly affordable/moderately priced, and were worth every single penny we spent!
  • Mariel
    Mariel M. Married on 10/05/2019

Gorgeous Arrangements

Rose knows her flowers!! She is extremely knowledgeable and helped bring my dreams to life. She had all of the freshest flowers for my arrangements and knew exactly how to make it all functional and gorgeous. She even went above and beyond by coming back and decorating the horse drawn carriage my dad surprised us with. Highly recommend!!
  • Linsey
    Linsey Q. Married on 09/28/2019

Beautiful flowers

From the consultation to the finished arrangements, Rose was great. She listened to our vision and made suggestions that worked out beautifully. She took our colors and purchased flowers that matched perfectly. I got quotes from several florists and Rose was the most affordable, and the arrangements were beautiful. Thank you Rose and both Gloria’s.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Buttercream Dreams Buttercream Dreams Wedding Cakes

What can I say about the beautiful work that Rose and her team does?!? They are professional, creative, super sweet to work with, and definitely someone you want on your team when planning your wedding. I have had the privilege of working with Rose on a lot of occasions, and I am always amazed at the beautiful flower arrangements she turns out. She always give 110% when she does a wedding! Highly recommend Rose, and her staff for all of your floral needs.

303 park avenue Grottoes, Virginia, 24441
Location of (Flowers by Rose)
5349 Battlefield Road Harrisonburg, VA, 22801

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding