Poppy Flowers

Washington, DC View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Typical Price

Your Poppy is a wedding floral design service based in Washington, DC. This agency’s main focus is to make your floral selection process as enjoyable as possible. From the first consultation to the final flourish, these expert arrangers can be there for you. Using only the finest products sourced from the most celebrated farms, this team works hard to provide the highest quality service.

Your Poppy offers a range of floral arrangement services to clients. They can happily cater to your wedding style, curating their creations to suit your chosen aesthetic. They can also deliver, set up and take down all of their designs, adding an extra layer of convenience to their exceptional service. From delicate corsages to elaborate centerpiece designs, these arrangers are here to cater to you.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$65

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Set Up
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

• Allison
    Allison B. Married on 10/30/2021

Beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres!

My poppy arrangements were BEAUTIFUL! They achieved the boho glam vibe I wanted and loved that the wrist corsages for the moms were on gold bangles! Great quality of service and affordable pricing for a gorgeous product! Thank you!
  • Taylor
    Taylor G. Married on 10/24/2021

Absolutely amazing!!

Poppy was amazing and delivered 10 fold when it came to my wedding florals. They understood my vision and worked with me to create a vision board of exactly when my husband and I wanted. All the flowers were delivered on time and were absolutely GORGEOUS!! The cost was super ideal as well. You won’t ever regret hiring Poppy for your florals for any occasion or event!!
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 10/02/2021

Poppy Flowers, the best last minute decision we could've made!

Poppy Flowers did a beautiful job with colorful, bright bud vases for our rehearsal dinner at Hill Country BBQ in Washington D.C. It was exactly what I was looking for at the budget I was trying to keep, I felt like we got a great product for the price. We reached out another local wedding florist who quoted us nearly twice as much. After inquiring online, Rachel from the Poppy team called me immediately, and was extremely helpful and accommodating even though our project was relatively small in scale. The email communication throughout with Lindsay and Hannah was clear, concise, and proactive. The slideshow visuals are extremely helpful, and the turnaround was really fast in getting an estimate and photos of what our project would look like. It felt like like working with a professional project manager in the best way. Our designer Melody Liu absolutely nailed our vision and created a casual, lively, fun look for our rehearsal dinner. The flowers were so high quality we used them again at our Sunday post-wedding brunch, and they looked just as good as they did Friday evening. Thank you Poppy team, you are all an absolute pleasure and complete pros, we'll be giving you a call for our next event!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Washington Washington, DC, 20002
(202) 573-9428
Location of (Poppy Flowers)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding