Flowers by Rose Reviews

Flowers by Rose 1
Flowers by Rose 2
Flowers by Rose 3

Ellen · Married on 01/26/2019

Great florist for our wedding!!

Rose and her team did a wonderful job with the flowers for our wedding. Her flowers are beautiful and fresh! Her prices are also better than the other Charlottesville florists. She was able to work with our budget while also delivering beautiful arrangements. My mother-in-law and her worked closely together to choose all the flowers, but I know she will also design everything if you don't know much about flowers (me). I would recommend Rose to anyone!

Sent on 02/16/2019

Jaclyn · Married on 11/02/2018

Breathtaking arrangements!

It was so hard to let our arrangements go with friends and family after our ceremony, we loved them that much! I keep looking at pictures of our arrangements, and that's with 4 of them on our kitchen table. Rose and her team did beautiful work and made arrangements that were even prettier than we had imagined. Working with her leading up to the wedding was wonderful and we were working from afar, but she was always available for a phone call and addressed all questions and concerns.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Flowers by Rose's reply:

Thanks Jackie, It was a pleasure working with you. Thanks again for letting us be a part of your Special Day.Rose

Kate · Married on 09/22/2018

LOVED LOVED LOVED the flowers for our wedding!!!! They were absolutely gorgeous, and Flowers by Rose did a great job with very few specific requests from us - we just asked them to make everything look beautiful, and they did!! Would absolutely recommend!!

Sent on 09/25/2018
    Flowers by Rose 4
    Flowers by Rose 5
    Flowers by Rose 6

Jaclyn · Married on 08/25/2018

Best florist we could’ve asked for!!

Rose and her crew were absolutely amazing to work with before and during our wedding. She was responsive, knowledgeable, and just a pleasure to communicate with during wedding planning...which as most brides know...can be a very stressful time. But she made it less stressful by her grace and being as helpful as she was. Rose provided our wedding with beautiful flowers that will never be forgotten. We are so appreciative of her and her staff!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Caroline · Married on 10/14/2017

We had Rose do our wedding flowers for our October 14, 2017 wedding at CrossKeys Vineyards. She was excellent to work with, and we were absolutely blown away by the beauty of the flowers she designed and delivered for us! She was able to make our dream flowers within our budget completely, and she worked with us to ensure we got everything we wanted without blowing it all out!! 10/10 recommend her!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Jen · Married on 10/08/2017

Flowers by Rose provided the bridal bouquet, bridesmaid's bouquets, and the swag over our ceremony site. I had an image in mind and Rose was able to make the image real without having any in person consultations (as I lived far away). The arrangements were beautiful and everything I could have wanted. We added a swag last minute to our order and she was able to be very flexible and was able to make exactly what we needed. I'm so happy we went with Flowers by Rose!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Samantha · Married on 09/24/2017

I work in the medical field and never know what my schedule will be, due to this I dropped in on Rose unexpected twice. The first time I stopped in was just for a price quote. Rose stopped what she was doing to assist me and even went as far as showing me affordable flowers in my color scheme. The second time I went to the shop was to receive a final quote and possibly book Rose as my florist. She again stopped what she was doing and sat down with me to write everything out. After speaking with various florists in the valley, I highly recommend Flowers by Rose.

Sent on 05/25/2017

Sy-yu · Married on 08/26/2017

Rose and her team did such an amazing job with the florals for our blush/gold wedding and truly brought my vision for our wedding to life. From the beginning, Rose was very knowledgeable, attentive, helpful and accommodating! When we spoke for the first time, I had sent her my Pinterest page to show her some of wedding flower ideas. Rose took a lot of time to understand the look and feel I was going for – soft, blush and romantic with pops of color. She offered suggestions on small details to make our wedding flowers more personal.
    Rose was so flexible and willing to accommodate anything we needed for our wedding. I mentioned during one of our calls that I preferred gold centerpieces for our wedding. At the time, Rose did not have any gold pieces in her inventory, but she went out of her way to purchase gold mercury bowls and lanterns to use for our wedding. Talk about a vendor who goes above and beyond and truly cares about her clients!!
    On the day of the wedding Rose and her team delivered fresh, beautiful flowers to the wedding venue and was efficient in setting up the ceremony arbor, all 16 center pieces and table settings, garland for the sweetheart table, and swag for our ceremony sign. There was a mix of spray and garden roses, hydrangeas, other blush seasonal flowers. The florals were absolutely beautiful and Rose really brought my whole wedding theme and decor together. Rose even did last minute adjustments to my bouquet to make it even more perfect than it already was. The bouquets were unbelievable with such fantastic pops of colors
    Rose was also very mindful of our budget and provided suggestions to accommodate ideas and price point! The cost of all the florals was very reasonable and included so much! Most importantly, Rose is a kind and sweet person, making the whole wedding planning process so lovely! Everything came together so beautifully. Rose went beyond anything we could have hoped for and provided gorgeous flowers for our special day!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Nicole · Married on 07/29/2017

Flowers by Rose was the perfect choice for our wedding décor. When I started, I had no idea what I wanted. I met with Rose twice and she was able to describe my different options, including spending the time to go through her collection of photos from previous events as well as my own Pinterest page. She was very easy to work with and made me feel at complete ease. I am far from a green thumb, so all the different flower types were basically foreign to me. Rose felt like an old family friend, with a warm smile and a passion for her art. The flowers turned out perfectly. I could not have asked for anything better. Also, at the last minute we had to move our ceremony inside due to weather and Rose accommodated by adding flowers to our inside arrangements to offset the costs of what we were going to use outside. I would highly recommend Flowers by Rose for any event that you need to brighten up with beautiful arrangements.

Sent on 08/21/2017

Susan · Married on 07/08/2017

The flowers for my Daughters wedding were exactly what we asked for, but so much better!!!!!!! We could not have been happier and highly recommend Rose.

Sent on 07/13/2017

Amanda · Married on 06/03/2017

Working with Rose, at Flowers by Rose in Grottes VA, for my wedding last Saturday June 3rd at Lydia Mountain was an absolute delight. Rose was responsive, organized, and attentive. She spent a full hour with my fiance and I planning our special day. All arrangements were delivered on time, and were exactly what I wanted.

Her prices are hard to beat. I would recommend Flowers by Rose to everyone who is getting married in the Shanendoah Valley.

Thanks Rose!!! You were awesome!!!

Sent on 06/07/2017
  • Heidi

Heidi · Married on 06/03/2017

Rose & her team my made day SO special. I don't have enough kind words o say about how amazing she is as a person, and how much my husband and I LOVED our flowers. Every little detail was perfect. She worked with us to make sure we got everything we wanted while staying in budget.

She's truly INCREDIBLE!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Amy · Married on 04/29/2017

So easy to work with and the flowers were perfect. Rose made my wedding bouquet, boutonnieres , and all of my table flowers. She was affordable and everything was perfect!

Sent on 06/09/2017
  • Alana

Alana Moats · Married on 09/10/2016

Exceeded my expectations!

Rose was my favorite wedding vendor! She was very responsive to all of my calls, texts, and emails. She worked with our budget and was still able to EXCEED all of my expectations.

Flowers by Rose comes highly recommended.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Rose is wonderful to work with. She met with me in person and showed me the flower we could you. She gave me a great cost break down. I then had a joint meeting over the phone with Rose and my mother. She was so great at explaining things and suggested things we did not even think of! She even offered to meet at my reception site to do a walk through and design the arrangements.

On the day of the wedding all of the flowers were exactly what I wanted. They were delivered on time and looked stunning. I wish I had planned ahead to preserve my bouquet because it was gorgeous.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Tara · Married on 03/26/2016

Initially we requested a quote from Abi at Blakemore's. Then we decided to go with Flower's by Rose and let me just say, Rose was AMAZING!! She helped us after hours and followed up with us before her vacation. She was very flexible when meeting with us. We were from out of town and needed a florist near our venue. Rose assisted us with ideas and created a STUNNING atmosphere for our wedding! Our bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, and decor were absolutely beautiful. The only downside is that our flowers were red and not the deep burgundy that we discussed but we were still very pleased. Thank you Rose! I would definitely recommend her work!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Gloria · Married on 10/03/2015

I work for Rose & her sister Gloria at the flower shop. So when I got married 10-3-2015 they brought my ideas of what I wanted in flowers & colors to life. I like color, so they used reds,yellows,orange. So beautiful. I would recommend them to any bride. They are very helpful & sweet. Love ya ladies.

Sent on 11/02/2016

Lauren · Married on 08/08/2015

Great value, beautiful flowers, professional, prompt, helpful, friendly, and flexible when helping an out-of-town bride plan a wedding over phone/email! Rose and her staff were a delight to work with, provided lovely arrangements that were exactly as I had imagined, and delivered and set up flowers in a timely manner on the wedding day. She was great in helping me figure out what to do in terms of flowers and was happy to both accommodate my ideas and provide expert suggestions of her own. She was very quick to respond via phone/email, which was helpful as I wasn't able to meet her until a week before my wedding when I went to drop off my hand-made vases. I'm glad that I chose Rose for my wedding day!

Sent on 08/14/2015

Rachel · Married on 06/05/2015

Rose did the flower arrangements for our wedding last June and we were absolutely blown away with how she was able to take our vision and turn it into something so beautiful, even better than we had imagined. Everything from the bouquets, to the table arrangements, to our ceremony flowers... everything was just impeccable. Highly recommend Rose for any bride looking for a great florist who will go above and beyond your expectations.

Sent on 11/18/2015
  • User3432090 · 2+ years ago

Rose was such a pleasure to work with! All of our wedding flowers were absolutely beautiful! Rose was very professional and knowledgeable. She was attentive to all our little details and provided great personal service.Thank you for all of your time in making our day truly special! Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/12/2014

Karissa · Married on 06/07/2014

Rose was so amazing to work with and very professional! She has years of experience and takes her work very seriously. I described to her the florals and theme that I wanted to incorporate into my wedding and she designed the most beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, and ceremony arrangements. Her invoice explained not only the cost, but exactly what I was purchasing as far as detailed descriptions. She arrived to the wedding and placed everything where it needed to be and allowed me to return rented vases the following Monday. Rose is personable, easy to work with, and I highly recommend her for all your wedding floral needs!

Sent on 02/27/2016

Lynn · Married on 10/19/2013

I can't say enough for the service that we received from Rose. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous. From the bouquets to the outdoor arrangements. She added a few touches that were not requested (rose petals in the water trough and along the sidewalk outdoors. The head wreath matched my daughter's bouquet perfectly. We wanted all the bridesmaids to have something different and she made each one unique that the girls had a hard time picking out their favorite. I highly recommend using Rose for your wedding. Lynn G.

Sent on 10/25/2013
  • Angie B

angie · Married on 08/03/2012

I have got to say the flowers were the most talked about part of our wedding. We highly recommend this vendor for professionalism and quality of work. The reception and the ceremony flowers were out of sight, we used orchids, lillies, and roses and hydrangeas. The flowers never wilted and held up great. I think for what we got the flowers were well priced.

Sent on 08/10/2012

Cassy Russell · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful Outcome

Not being from the area where our wedding was held, my husband and I went off suggestions from our venue and people we met in the area. Time and time again people raved about Rose so it was a no brainer for us to go with her. Not being an expert when it comes to flowers, it was hard for me to follow some of Rose's visions as we planned but I put my trust in her and could not have been happier. Every arrangement was flawless and fit with our theme and colors beautifully.

Sent on 11/30/2018

Flowers by Rose's reply:

This wedding was a pleasure to be a part of. Thanks for choosing Flowers by Rose for you special Day.