501 E. Ridgeway St., Clifton Forge, VA 24422 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Country Garden Florist

Expressing your style, your story and your dream through exquisite flowers.

At Country Garden Florist, we are passionate about flowers and our desire is to create a beautiful atmosphere to help make your event an unforgettable experience.

royse0359 x2
9e27dfc61f8ae36e Adams 019 X2
adams234 x2
adams566 x2
Country Garden Florist
crystal ballroom peach and cream
golf advantage school arbors

Country Garden Florist 7
  • Ashley

Ashley Whisnant · Married on 06/08/2019

Exceptional!

Booking Mary to do the flowers for our wedding weekend was SUCH a great decision. Truthfully, I put planning the flowers in my mom’s hands, as she is much more into floristry than I am. She booked Mary immediately after meeting her based on personality and the feeling she had talking to her! I got that same feeling once I finally met her! She is amazingly knowledgable and talented- she is a wizard at whipping up ideas and switching things around to create elegance or scaling down certain things to stretch the budget. She listened to me about some of the ideas I had and helped me build a beautiful vision that felt so consistent to my personality and the overall vibe that we wanted to convey. She is just so warm, friendly, funny and outgoing- I always left our planning meetings feeling so confident and inspired! Her job seems pretty stressful but she was always cool as a cucumber. She was wonderful and I couldn’t recommend her more!

Sent on 08/03/2019
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 10/21/2017

Mary went above and beyond to make our wedding more beautiful than we could have imagined. She is very responsive and worked with us to bring our vision for the day to life (while sticking to our budget). She was a joy to work with at every stage of the process - we can't say enough good things about her!

Sent on 12/06/2017
    Country Garden Florist 8
    Country Garden Florist 9
    Country Garden Florist 10

Country Garden Florist's reply:

Thank you Zoe! It was our pleasure. Wishing you much love, laughter and happiness!
  • K Dot

Katie · Married on 06/03/2017

Mary did an excellent job. I saw pictures of our arrangements the day before the wedding. I wanted to make a small change, and she was able to accommodate it with no problem. When she brought the adjusted arrangements and bouquets to the preview at the rehearsal, they were EXACTLY what I wanted. The arrangements were stunning!

On the day of the wedding, she was able to put everything together beautifully with table arrangements, aisle markers, and altar arrangements. Mary is great at what she does, and I highly recommend Country Garden Florist!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Country Garden Florist FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Real Weddings