A Morgan Event Floral Design

Stafford, VA View map

$5,000 Typical Price

Wedding & Event Floral Design for Virginia, Maryland, DC and Destination Events.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$125

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$6

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$251

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$5,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• A McMahon
    Amy Married on 10/08/2022

Incredible florist!

We were absolutely stunned with our florals - my husband and I were seeking a bit of a different vibe for our reception, aiming for lots of greenery and tons of candles and different lighting (but minimal flowers). A Morgan absolutely NAILED our vision (even with our very sparse inspo pics)! We also all loved our bridal party bouquets, and went with a more imperfect/loose arrangement which was executed perfectly, and they also lasted for several days after the wedding!
  • Airial
    Airial S. Married on 09/19/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing florist! Book now!

If you read nothing else in the review, book A. Morgan Floral for your next event! I spent months on Wedding Wire and Instagram trying to find a florist for my wedding. I spoke with numerous, received several quotes, and ultimately we decided to go with A. Morgan for several reasons. From the initial communication, Amanda was extremely kind, patient, and professional. Often brides don't know exactly what they want in terms of specific flowers and floral design, and Amanda took her time to go through many options to find the look I was going for. She even created a Pinterest board filled with the flowers and foliage she was thinking of using so I could know exactly what I was getting. She sent me about 3-4 different proposals before booking because I wanted to change things around to fit within my budget and I never once felt like I was a bother to her. Her turn around time was very quick. It was all of this combined with the stunning pictures I saw on her instagram that solidified my decision to book with her. The only thing I'm sad about is that I never had the chance to meet her in person because what she designed at my wedding was a dream come true. I almost cried when I saw all of the floral design, as it was even better than I envisioned. My bridal and bridesmaids bouquets were everything I wanted them to be-- the perfect flower to foliage ratio. Without a doubt, I will be booking with Amanda for all future events.
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea H. Married on 11/17/2019

Floral Goddess

I don’t even know where to start, but have you seen my bouquet?! When I first spoke with Amanda over the phone, we just clicked! She’s fun, energetic, and you could just feel the love she has for what she does through every conversation. I thought I was such an annoying bride changing my mind three times, but Amanda assured me I wasn’t abnormal. She was there every step of the way helping make every decision so easy and when the day came, BAM!! My mind was blown!! I literally cried the happiest of tears when I saw our flowers. I couldn’t even dream of a more beautiful day. Speaking of dreaming, she gave me the most luscious bouquet that I still obsess over! Did I mention everyone at my wedding still compliments us on all the arrangements?! I will forever speak so highly of this talented floral goddess. Thank you, Amanda!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

Tyler & Erin
28 photos · 07/23/2017

Potomac Point Winery Potomac Point Winery Winery Weddings

Anthomanic is always a pleasure to work with. Their work is always gorgeous and they are very dependable.

Caroline Street Cafe & Catering Caroline Street Cafe & Catering Wedding Caterers

When you work with Amanda and her staff you are ensured to have a beautiful event. Her arrangements are stunning. Her designs are phototastic. She is a brides dream!

Amber Kay Photography Amber Kay Photography Wedding Photographers

If you're looking for the most beautiful wedding flowers ever then you're in the right place! Amanda at Anthomanic is the best flower artist I have ever seen. Besides being wonderfully talented she is also very warm and friendly. Your wedding is in good hands with Antomanic!

31 Utah Place, Suite 111 Stafford, VA, 22554
Location of (A Morgan Event Floral Design)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding