75-200
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About Potomac Point Winery

A Step Away from your Everyday

Potomac Point Winery is Nothern Virginia's Premier Winery Venue.  Imagine your dream wedding coming true at Potomac Point Winery's beautiful French Mediterranean style building. Phenomenal views of rolling vineyards create the perfect backdrop to your big day. Our array of settings consist of a hand-forged dome gazebo for your outdoor Ceremony, our elegant Richland ballroom and Patio which overlook the Vineyard, our romantic candlelit Coyote Wine Cave, our intimate Proposal Tower for two and much more.

Our Vines to Vows package is a simple way to create the wedding of your dreams without the hassle. Have your rehearsal dinner in our barrel room, exchange vows in our Vineyard, hold your wine & cheese hour on our patio, and enjoy your reception in our elegant Richland ballroom.

Potomac Point Winery offers endless possibilities and we work individually with each client to create memories you'll cherish for a lifetime.

Categories: Wedding Venue, Rehearsal Dinner

Outside Cake (3)
Signature Drink (3)
Liquor License (1)
Shuttle (1)

Potomac Point Winery has to be one of the most beautiful hidden gems of Northern Virginia! My husband and I recently held our wedding at PPW and could not be happier! The entire staff at PPW is welcoming and personable. Chelsea assisted us in the beginning with a tour of the grounds and answering what seemed to be a million questions. We then had a seamless transition to Sydney - our venue coordinator who became such an integral part of the planning process and the 'big day'. We could not have imagined this process without Chelsea, Sydney, and the entire staff who worked tirelessly to ensure our day was perfect. Everything felt so easy, stress free, and smooth. Catering is provided in-house and is delicious! Whether you choose plated or buffet, you cannot go wrong and there will be plenty of food for everyone to enjoy. The winery is breathtaking! We received many compliments from guests that it was easy to navigate through the grounds and they wish they had known about the winery long before our wedding. I think it is safe to say PPW has many new friends! We are now huge fans of the winery and look forward to supporting them as other events are hosted throughout the year. Thank you, PPW, for making our day so special. This is a day we will always remember and we could not have asked for a more perfect location or staff.

Profile Picture Jo, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We could not have made a better choice than to choose Potomac Point Winery for our Ceremony & Reception. The venue itself is stunning with rolling hills of vines and a Mediterranean feel to the winery. The wines offered are award winning and some of my personal favorites. The Richland Ballroom easily held our 137 guests and can hold up to 200 I believe.
We chose the Vines to Vows package, which includes grape stomping and a ceremony out in the vines. It happened to rain on our wedding day but the ballroom was transformed beautifully to hold our ceremony. Cocktail hour was held in the barrel room while the staff reset the ballroom for the reception.

Sydney & Chelsea were super involved and responsive during the planning process and truly made my life so much easier! Sydney checked in with me regularly to make sure I had everything I needed on top of responding promptly when I reached out with questions. She also reached out to all of my vendors before the big day to make sure they all had what they needed. On top of that Sydney helped managed my bridal party to ensure everyone was where they needed to be, when they needed to be there. She truly made the day of the wedding so much easier and stress free.
Chef Brandon and Le Grand Cru at PPW did an excellent job as well. The food was incredible. After the tasting Sydney reached out to ask what specifically we (B&G) would like on our plates and my husband responded “everything”. We had such a hard time choosing! Potomac Point Winery handles the catering and alcohol on-site which means there are 2 less things to you to do!
The staff was so personable and professional. Sabine & Tori behind the bar kept everyone in a great mood. Toni made sure the dinner service went smoothly and ensured that my husband and my food came out when we were ready for it and that my glass was always full. I couldn’t ask for a better over all experience!
Thank you all!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Potomac Point Winery Pricing

Valet
5 AWARDS

3D Tours

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Potomac Point Winery......always always always a pleasure to work with the whole team!

Our bands, DJs and musicians love working at Potomac Point Winery. The location is beautiful and the staff is great to work with.

I've had the opportunity to provide floral decor for the Winerys clients over the last several years, a truly professional venue and organization. The grounds and facility are kept manicured, clean and modern yet welcoming and expect the same in return. If you like to see beautiful wrought iron work used in a variety of ways to create an elegant atmosphere, they definitely achieved it.

I recommend the services of Potomac Point Winery to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher 214 957 2155

Events

275 Decatur Road, Stafford, VA 22554   See On Map
540-446-2250 (phone)
Potomac Point Winery is a wedding reception venue from Northern Virginia. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, DC. Potomac Point Winery is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Northern Virginia wedding industry for eight years. We specialize in vineyard and winery wedding ceremonies and receptions.