Richmond, VA 23225 Map · Phone number

Fleuressence 5
  • Justine

Justine Baker · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Beautiful florals!

Tori did a phenomenal job with our flowers! I knew what I wanted, but didn't have the expertise or knowledge to articulate it. Tori somehow made sense of what I described and brought it all to life. My bouquets and floral arrangements were BEAUTIFUL and completely exceeded our expectations. Our reception was a bright, springtime dream. Working with Tori was such a lovely experience-- so easy and most importantly, stress-free. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 04/06/2019

hire Tori immediately

Tori of Fleuressence RVA went above and beyond to get the flower design that we wanted for our wedding. We had a specific budget and a specific vision, two things that don't often mesh well. Nonetheless, Tori made it work with FABULOUS results. I really cared that we use local flower suppliers, and in season material, and she came down the night before the wedding to my area to ensure that this could be done.

She did several rounds of proposals/estimates for us and was always quick to answer questions. She and her team met our budget, stuck to the color palette, and delivered STUNNING results that looked vastly more expensive than they were. We paid them extra to help do some clean up as our venue was very strict about what they would and would not help with, and this ended up saving us quite a bit of money in extra fees. I would absolutely recommend Fleuressence to anyone who wants a florist who will really listen to you, and will do whatever it takes to get it done. 5 stars.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Meredith Lee Riley · Married on 05/26/2018

Fleuressence was FABULOUS!!!

Fleuressence stole the show! I remember walking down the aisle and seriously my first thought was "damn the arbor looks absolutely stunning". Then i remembered I was getting married and looked at my partner. I was pretty clueless in the planning process and told her flowers I didn't like, styles I didn't like and only had about 1-2 flowers I did have in mind. She paired what I loved with beautiful accent flowers and greenery. Individual bud vases were used, these spectacular goblets of flowers as centerpieces and again the stunning arbor.

Her arrangements were simple yet so detailed with each flower and plant completely thought out. She was completely professional and conscious of my price concerns as well. She listened to my thoughts and desires but was confident and professional when she had to point out that some of my ideas were bogus. Luckily I listened to her advice and we got through the wedding without a stem of baby's breath in site (thanks for showing me the light, Tori). My new favorite flower came from her inspiration as well- ranunculus were a GORGEOUS accent to my favorite flower (Sunflowers!). The colors- textures- balance - all was carefully thought out in the plan and execution. I am eternally grateful for Fleuressence!

Sent on 06/05/2019