King George, VA 22485 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Rosewood Floral Designs

Rosewood Floral Designs-- Sister's located in King George, VA and Virginia Beach. Providing services to couples in the Central to Coastal Virginia regions--is a wedding florist that offers floral and event design services. This company strives to curate each wedding specific to your desires, and they will work with each venue to build designs that are harmonious, cohesive, and work to tell the story of your relationship. From the selection of fresh blooms to determining the perfect material and color ribbons, this company’s goal is to create an organic ambiance in your florals and designs to provide you with a beautiful event.

Rosewood Floral Designs offer bridal packages that are affordable and work to highlight the natural beauty of your attendants and the venue where your event is held.

Follow Rosewood Floral Designs on

Other couples have also viewed

• Vogue Flowers
rosewoodflorals melanie 51 1019287 1560306550

13 Reviews for Rosewood Floral Designs

Emily C. · Married on 10/24/2020

Rosewood Florist Experience

We had the absolute best experience with Rosewood. They were so flexible and accommodating especially during this crazy time!! They totally exceeded my expectations and my dreams become reality. I can not thank them enough!!

Sent on 10/25/2020

Ashley · Married on 09/26/2020

Absolutely amazing

Brittany and Kirstyn worked so hard to make our wedding day absolutely perfect . Both girls are so kind, attentive and were a absolute dream work with. I had no idea what i wanted and they came up with the most perfect arrangements for us. One of my favorite parts of our wedding was the way they decorated the arbor.Our wedding arbor was so romantic, beautiful, and complimented our colors perfectly. They even took the time to attach my locket with my late fathers picture to my cascading bouquet! Highly reccomend rosewood!

Sent on 09/29/2020

Courtney N. · Married on 09/20/2020

Simply, the best.

To say that my experience with RFD was anything but amazing is honestly an understatement. Brittany and Kirstyn were extremely professional, kind, creative, and so much fun to work with. Unlike other florists that I spoke to, they did not try to up sell anything, but instead, took the time during our initial call to understand the look I was going for. Fortunately, they executed my vision so well, like I knew they would (I mean have you checked out their instagram?? BEAUTIFUL!). My family and friends could not get over how ethereal and magical the floral arrangements where. They complemented the gorgeous venue very well. The blooms they chose were so full and smelled so fragrant.

I opted for simple greenery at my ceremony site, and they went above and beyond by adding the same greenery to my reception site. This simple touch added so much to the ambience of the reception. Each centerpiece had coordinating florals that matched my bouquet, which looked so beautiful by the way. Like I seriously cannot stop gushing over how perfect my bouquet looked. The floral colors, the organic look, the perfectly placed flowers and greens - every detail was so thought out and just worked so well together.

Seriously, RFD was amazing to work with and I will 100% recommend them to anyone in need of floral services. These ladies were so flexible and sweet, especially with our 3 date changes. They truly made this planning process so effortless and stress-free. Brittany and Kirstyn, thank you for everything. Y'all are the best!

Sent on 03/23/2021

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Rosewood Floral Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 70.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 125.00
    $ 225.00
    $ 2000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor

• Rosewood Floral Designs 1
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples

• King George, VA, 22485 See on map
    540-273-1208 (Phone number)
    Location of (Rosewood Floral Designs)