Rosewood Floral Designs

Poplar Neck Road, King George, VA 22485 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Rosewood Floral Designs

Rosewood Floral Designs-- Sister's located in King George, VA and Virginia Beach. Providing services to couples in the Central to Coastal Virginia regions--is a wedding florist that offers floral and event design services. This company strives to curate each wedding specific to your desires, and they will work with each venue to build designs that are harmonious, cohesive, and work to tell the story of your relationship. From the selection of fresh blooms to determining the perfect material and color ribbons, this company’s goal is to create an organic ambiance in your florals and designs to provide you with a beautiful event.

Rosewood Floral Designs offer bridal packages that are affordable and work to highlight the natural beauty of your attendants and the venue where your event is held.

Follow Rosewood Floral Designs on

Rosewood Floral Designs 5
Rosewood Floral Designs 6
Rosewood Floral Designs 7

Victoria Buell · Married on 03/23/2019

Remarkable - Literally made my flower dreams come true!

What could I possibly say about Rosewood Floral Designs. They were super attentive to details, very responsive, and even more accommodating. Throughout our planning process we probably changed our design three times due to reception layout changes, which I can understand could be super annoying for a florist. However, Brittany and Kirstyn were very willing to accommodate all the changes and even gave very useful suggestions along the way. My day would not have been as gorgeous as it was without their carefully put together arrangements. The bouquets reflected exactly what we had talked about. My bouquet was out of this world with colors and flowers I've never even heard of before. Most people remember the food, the music, and the open bar at a wedding ceremony / reception. Rosewood gave my guest something else to remember - the flowers. Family and guest are still commenting today how gorgeous the arrangements and floral details were. Highly recommend them for any possible event you may need flowers for!

Sent on 03/28/2019
    Rosewood Floral Designs 8

Patricia · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing!!!

Britt and Kirstyn were one of the highlights of our wedding. Starting with the initial consultation, they were attentative and took detailed notes of our conversations. Not only did they provide a narrative of exactly what they'd prepare, they also sent a custom visual of their inspiration. It made me very comfortable that they'd be able to deliver. They were able to transform my vague direction to more than I could ever dream of. They really put their heart into the floral design, which was noticed by all. I was floored when I saw my bouquet, it was one of those bridal moments that I'll never forget. I'd recommend this team for any event.

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Rosewood Floral Designs 9
    Rosewood Floral Designs 10
    Rosewood Floral Designs 11

Stephanie · Married on 04/28/2018

Just beautiful!

I loved getting to work with Brittany. She is the sweetest and definitely made my dreams of my wedding come true. You can’t go wrong with Rosewood Floral Desgins.

Sent on 10/20/2018

Rosewood Floral Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 70.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 225.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Romantic